Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#220162 by AlanJones Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:18 am
thanks to hear from you

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#220452 by AlanJones Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:50 am
My love
Please our reverend father call the lawyer now and he said that you did not even send any mail to him and you are a lair you did not send any money please to prove your self send to me the payslip you use to send the money to the lawyer and send to me the lawyers email address and his phone number and send the new account number he gave to you as you said he close the old one and gave you new account please if you are truthful reply me as soon as possible i love you
Miss famatta karume

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#220580 by AlanJones Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:18 am
My dear
Please you are a criminal this Christian Benjamin is the account he gave to you before and you said that hacker take it and he gave you new account give me the new account and please if you are not serious stop wasting your time i will not transfer this money to your account
Miss Famatta

#229919 by AlanJones Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:55 am
Hello Good news again to You.
Good day to you and how are you doing in-life?
Like this today i remember you and i decided to tell you that i have
been very busy since over here in my School trying to fix everything
accordingly. This is to inform you that I have concluded my own part
in preparing for you to get this my compensation fund.
I have sent the all my documents to the bank in Dakar
Senegal....International Commercial Bank... through courier speed post
this morning and they assured me that the documents are good. All the
documents were validated and approved before sending them to the
bank.
All you have to do now is to make contact with International Commercial
Bank in-charge of the compensation fund 300,000,00US Dollars in your
name,tell them that i Ms famatta Komba ask you to contact their Bank Office to enable them wire the Total money to you into
their bank Western Union money transfer with your name.

Below is the contact information's.

INTERNATIONAL COMMERCIAL BANK.

EMAIL: ( [email protected] )

TELEPHONE: +221 778401082

CONTACT PERSON: SIR JUDE JOHNSON.
Thanks and have a nice day.
From yours
Miss famatta komba

#230022 by AlanJones Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:22 pm
From internationalcommercial bank - [email protected]

Dear ,,Good Day''''''
This is to let you know that we are about to do transfer of your compensation the sum of $300,000,00 Dollars (Miss Famatta Karume komba) into our Bank Western Union: Money Transfer with you information needed here in our bank office today...

Nevertheless on your wish to send your data such as:

1. Your Full name .......................................
2. Your country ............................................
3. Your occupation. .........................................
4. Your phone or fax number. ...........................

Immediately we receive your data we will give you the contact and information of how to deposited this money into Western Union: Money Transfer for confirmation in regards.

Remember this money is still for you..

Bank Manager,Sir,Jude Johnson,