Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#217275 by Faizan Docherty Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:51 pm
ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 157.55.2.72
Originating ISP: Microsoft Corporation
City: Redmond
Country of Origin: United States
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Delivered-To: <snipped>
Received: by 10.220.221.79 with SMTP id ib15csp111766vcb;
Fri, 29 Aug 2014 22:42:15 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.180.186.230 with SMTP id fn6mr8535452wic.44.1409377335155;
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from DUB004-OMC4S20.hotmail.com (dub004-omc4s20.hotmail.com. [157.55.2.95])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id o11si858941wiv.71.2014.08.29.22.42.13
for <multiple recipients>
(version=TLSv1.2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-SHA bits=128/128);
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 157.55.2.95 as permitted sender) client-ip=157.55.2.95;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 157.55.2.95 as permitted sender) [email protected]
Received: from DUB131-W73 ([157.55.2.72]) by DUB004-OMC4S20.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22724);
Fri, 29 Aug 2014 22:42:13 -0700
X-TMN: [YmsWY5bxm6u8aBxZAB43ctqV7ECFXzc1]
X-Originating-Email: [[email protected]]
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Return-Path: [email protected]
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_d4356d79-1bc4-4526-aae8-78841fba2833_"
Subject: PLEASE I NEED YOUR IMMEDIATE HELP
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2014 05:42:13 +0000
Importance: Normal
MIME-Version: 1.0
Bcc:
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 30 Aug 2014 05:42:13.0722 (UTC) FILETIME=[268DD3A0:01CFC415]

Dearest One,
I am writing this message if it touches your heart to rescue a soul in distress.I am Elizabeth Kujo, 22 years and presently taking refuge in an small orphanage guest house as a result of the wickedness my uncle and relatives meted out to me after loosing both my parents and only brother in a ghastly motor accident two years ago. I thought i could bear the maltreatment but it dawned on me that they rather wanted me out of their way to inherit everything my parents worked for.I have been withdrawn from school,life has been so hard. I have reasoned to writing this mail to seek immediate help if only you will not think otherwise because i do not know anything about you but, I truly seek for somebody who can stand as my guardian of trust to lay claims to the sum my late father left for me before his untimely death.my uncle has sized all my father's properties and valuable land documents and now the only thing left is the $5,500,000 my father deposited in my name in one of the bank here in Ghana.Even my father's business associates are also after my life because of this money.I need your assistant in this issue of trust and honesty by providing foreign account so that the bank will release and transfer the money into your account with out any delay and i will coming over to your country to continue my education which is the promised i made before the grave of my family.I want you to get back to me by indicating your interest to enable me give the full details and information of the bank.Thanks for your assistance.As i write this mail to you now,i have been robbed of so many things my parents left only this document that i stumbled at in my daddy's bedroom which made me to flee from Kumasi to Accra the capital city of Ghana where i take refuge. Be kind enough to reply me so that we could discuss and i be willing to give further details upon your request. I shall forward to the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance and readiness to assist me on this. I am also willing to compensate your effort at the end in achieving this goal. Thank you for your understanding.please reply to me on the below email address.

Yours Sincerely,
Elizabeth Kujo
[email protected]

Please DO NOT tell a scammer that he has been posted here!

If you wish you can email me at
faizandocherty @ scamwarners [dot] com

How do I find email headers???

How to analyze an email header.
Advertisement

#217438 by AlanJones Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:50 pm
Thank you Sir for your prompt reply to my message. How are you Doing Sir? Is true that i don't really know whom you are, Sir All I need you to do for me is, To be in acceptance of agreement by providing your personal data to enable Bank to transfer my inheritance to your nominated account which my late father willed me. All my humanly effort here proved abortive. That is why the Bank it self advise me on this, To get a reliable partner oversees who will help me on this. Please Sir, I will be very Grateful if you can give me Hope on this, Because I'm hope less now. I'm still in hiding because my uncle knew this step I'm taking now. So that you can take me out of this country for my safety. Please Sir, All the associated documents proving me the owner is intact with me. Thanking you for your kind mind. I'm Adding my photo here. Please I will like you to also give me yours to know you too.
Yours faithfully Elizabeth.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#217635 by AlanJones Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:34 am
Dearest XXX,

I thank you so much for your mail and your kind mind to assist me in this hour of need. I contacted you to assist me to get the money my late father deposited with Bank of Africa as fixed deposit. I have been praying since I saw your mail and asking God if you are the real person that I will trust to transfer this money into his account that my late father suffered for.

Everything I told you about this money is real and legal, this is my inheritance but the problem is that I am not up to 25 years of age that my late father stated that I will be eligible to use the money and I have never told anyone about this but you. My father further stated on the clause whereby I need to make use of the fund that I should look for a foreigner that is trustworthy to assist me. I have suffered a lot since my father died.

I don’t have any body to look after me, but I have some heartless and wicked uncles who want to kill me too and have the money to enrich them. That is why I don't want to have the money invested here or to leave here any more. I contacted you to help me and make sure that this money will be smoothly transferred into your bank account, you will also help to source for a nice investment where you will invest and manage the money for me. You will make arrangement for me to come over to your country to continue my studies.

I am presently hiding in a church Orphanage guest house were people cannot trace me easily and my feeding is just by charity help and is not my pressing problem now. I need this money to be transferred so that I can have a new life altogether. I’m assuring you that any help you render to me will be much appreciated by me.

PLEASE YOU KEEP THIS CONFIDENTIAL AND NO OTHER PERSON SHOULD KNOW ABOUT THIS, till the money is transferred to you and you bring me up to your country. Please promise me that you are not going to change your mind if the money is transferred to you, because this is the highest risk I am taken in my life. I have attached in this mail my photo and as soon as I hear from you i will be sending you the bank documents which my late father used in depositing the money in the bank. He warned me that I can only hand over these documents to someone I trust fully and who will assist me get the money and myself out of Ghana So with the documents you will contact the bank and inform them that you want them to transfer the money into your account.

I would like to get some of your personal information

1) Your Full Name:
2) Your Country of Origin:
3) Phone Contact:
4) Place of resident and Address:
5) Your Occupation:
6) Your Age:
7) A copy of your photograph to have an idea whom I am dealing with .
8) Finally Promise me that when this money gets to you that you will not change your mind and sit on the money.

This information will be used by me to notify the bank about you as a credible person that will be helping me with the inheritance claim. After the submission of your details, I will then send you the bank documents and contacts so that you will contact the bank officially as my Partner "Guardian Of Trust". You have to keep this confidential and no other person should know about this because if people that killed my father hear of it I am finished, until the money is transferred to you and you bring me up to your country.

Please call me as soon as you get this email so that we can discuss, that will also give me more confidence in you, but I will be very glad if you can come down here in Ghana, to see things yourself, because seeing is believing and also afford us the opportunity to see each other physically.

Do have a nice day and hoping to hear from you soon. Please call me: +233279422371

Yours Sincerely

Elizabeth

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#217749 by AlanJones Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:51 am
Dear XXX,

Thank so much for your email message and your personal information / photo which you provided. I have come to trust you and taken you as my own family even though I have not met with you before but now I believe that you will help me and see this through till the money gets to your account.

I'm assuring you that any help you render to me will be much appreciated. I have been in great difficulties and my only hope is this money with the Bank in their fixed deposit and that is why I needed someone that the lord will touch to help me transfer this money and get me out from Africa .

I have spoken with the bank director and he advice me that my age is too small and no one will listen to me but I made him to understand that I have my guardian who wants to help me and he told me that I should tell you to contact them so that they will advice us on how the transfer will take place.

I have also attached in this mail the bank deposit slip that my late father handed over to which he used in depositing the money in the bank of Africa because i trust you,as you know am sending this documents base on trust i have for you, please because of my life i want you to keep it safe.

The bank director said, you should feel free to contact the bank of Africa via email and forward to them the Bank document to prove to them that you are my Guardian of Trust.

Below are the contacts of the bank.

BANK OF AFRICA (GHANA)
REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT
TEL: +233242515726
FAX: +23320097382
Email: [email protected]

Please don't fail to contact the bank so that they will advice us on how to proceed with the transfer immediately and the Bank director will be glad to hear from you. I don't want to stay in this country anymore,and will like the transfer is done fast so i can come over to stay with you and your entire family and continue with my studies in one of the universities in your country. I will reward you with 25% of the total money, for your help after you help stand as my Guardian of Trust and have transfer of the funds to your bank account in your country.

Please get back to me as soon as you have this document and my regards to your family while I pray and hope to be with you soon.

Yours Sincerely

Lizzy

Image Image

#217852 by AlanJones Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:48 am
Dear XXX,

Thanks for your return mail, i will be waiting for your update message from the bank. hope you keep me posted in your correspondence with the bank. thanks once again and stay blessed and have a blissful weekend.

yours sincerely,

Lizzy

#218021 by AlanJones Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:54 am
Good morning and how are you today? thanks for your update, maybe it was because of weekend that the bank has not replied you, hopefully by monday they may respond to your request for the verification of my given information of the deposit and the transfer modalities. please keep me posted when once you hear back from the bank. thanks and have a nice day.

yours sincerely,

Lizzy

#218422 by AlanJones Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:55 pm
Good morning XXX,

I have waited for an update, I then, opted to go to the bank yesterday to know why they have have not responded to your request for the transfer of my inheritance funds to your your bank, which you earlier requested for the transfer modalities, i was have made to know that the bank contact which i earlier gave to you was not for the offshore fund disbursement and foreign remittance department, please found below is the contact details for the foreign remittance department. Kindly resend your request through this contact and also call the bank for confirmation and the transfer process.

Below are the contacts of the bank.

BANK OF AFRICA (GHANA)
FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT
TEL: +233267066050
FAX: +233200973829

please remember to keep me posted in your correspondence with the bank.

Yours sincerely,

Lizzy

#218487 by AlanJones Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:21 am
From Bank of Africa - [email protected]

Attention:XXX

Dear Valued Customer,

Sir,

RE-KTT TRANSFER OF THE SUM OF $ 5,500,000.00 INHERITANCE ESTATE OF LATE MR.ROBERT KUJO

We write sequel to the receipt of your mail and also following the instruction received from Ms.Elizabeth Kujo with regards to the inheritance deposit estate of our late customer Mr.Robert Kujo. We wish to confirm that the inheritance sum was deposited with our bank as fixed deposit and Ms.Elizabeth Kujo indicated as the inheritor. Mr.Robert Kujo left a written instruction that the funds were to be transferred to a foreigner who is the appointed custodian to his daughter within the international transfer laws of our country.

The financial laws of republic of Ghana with regards to this inheritance fund transfer stipulates that a resident financial attorney is required to procure the federal high court affidavits of fund ownership claim and transfer legalization documents before the transfer could be affected to your account. Consequently, I have intimated young Ms.Elizabeth Kujo of this important procedure.

You have two options

(1)You should come to this country Ghana and procured the federal high court affidavits of fund ownership claim and transfer legalization documents by yourself and witness the transfer to take place.

2) Alternatively, to save you the cost we will advise that you get in contact with a renowned and respected attorney in this country Ghana with whom we have a good working relationship.. He will get the affidavits on your behalf.

His contact details are as follows:

Chamber Name:Chamber INC
Name: Mr. Williams Francis (Principal attorney)
Tel/Fax: + 23 320 903 1336

He will work for you and assist you in getting the required documents from this country that will back upon your claim and subsequent transfer of the money to your account. As soon as these items are provided, we will transfer the fund (Principal and accumulated interest) to your nominated account without any problem. We await your response to this message.

Yours Sincerely,

Mr.Felix Appiah

#221020 by AlanJones Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:06 am
From Williams Chamber Inc - [email protected]

Sir,

This is to confirm the receipt of your mail concerning the transfer of the funds at the Bank of Africa Accra Ghana. We will advice that you also forward your personal information such as.

A) Your full name and address
B) Your country of origin
C) Marital status
D) Age
E) Occupation
F)Telephone Number

We anticipate your return message and look forward to work to your satisfaction.

Very best regards,

Williams Francis (Principal Partner)
BA (Hons) Law, LLB LLM
(Principal Attorney,Chamber Inc & Co. Chambers )
Tel: Tel: + 23 320 903 1336 . Fax:+23 316 544 111

#221235 by AlanJones Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:36 am
Hello XXX,

I am yet to get an update from you regarding your correspondence with the bank and the lawyer? please when is the funds to be transferred to your bank? please kindly call or email me with details.
thanks and stay blessed.

Yours sincerely,

Lizzy

#221271 by AlanJones Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:20 pm
To:XXX

Your Ref: Inheritance fund transfer.

Sir,

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your information from your partner as requested by this noble chamber. I wish to commend you for the prompt response and action and wish to assure you that the information will be guided with the utmost confidence it deserves. They will also be used only for the purpose they are required for. I have verified it and ascertain that you are the actual appointed beneficiary of the fund hence our readiness to proceed with the transfer process proper. I also contacted the Bank of Africa through Felix Appiah and have been able to confirm in detail the existence of the said deposit and the instructions.

Consequently, my firm accepts to represent you and act on your behalf in getting the necessary government approvals in your name to warrant the bank to make the transfer. For any International transfer such as yours to take place, you are required by law to procure and present to the bank the following documents.

a) An affidavit of fund ownership.
b) An affidavit of Truth and claim.
c) A federal high court mandamus order to the bank to affect your transfer.

With these three documents dully obtained in your name, and your bank account information stated along, the bank of Africa will transfer the money to you as the legally recognized custodian and benefactor. We charge standard service fees for all our services and representations. You will pay us a consultation fee of €230 Euro while it will cost you €450 Euro to get the above listed documents. We will furnish you with the receipts for all the payments made and services rendered.

The above implies that as soon as we receive the money above which sums up to €680 Euro , we will be able to obtain the documents and forward all to you via fax or e-mail. Owing to the expediency of the matter, you will send the fees through the Money Gram Fund Transfer or Western Union Money Transfer using the information bellow:

Receiver: Princess Sokpe
Address: 107A Kade Avenue, PMB 16, Kanda Accra Ghana.
Test Question: Colour
Answer: blue
City:Accra

You can reach me on my direct line + 23 320 903 1336 or via this secure e-mail address and communicate the control number of the fees paid to enable me receive them quickly and procure the documents soonest.

We anticipate your return message and look forward to work to your satisfaction.

Very best regards,

BA (Hons) Law, LLB LLM

#221399 by AlanJones Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:17 am
Thanks XXX for your quick response and your updates in your correspondence with the lawyer, please let me know when the bank transfers the funds to your bank, please call me, i will be delighted, at least to hear your voice, i am waiting for your call and your updates. thanks once again for your input so far, in achieving this mutual benefit transaction.

Yours sincerely,

Lizzy

#221436 by AlanJones Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:35 am
To:XXX

Your Ref: Inheritance fund transfer.

Sir,

This is to confirm the receipt of your mail. You can send fees through our account department with the account information below;

Bank Name:Fidelity Bank ltd.
Address: Adenta Accra Ghana
Account Number: 1061026489354
Account name: Ali Telli
Swift code: FBLIGHAC

You can reach me on my direct line + 23 320 903 1336 or via this secure e-mail address and send the payment slip of the fee paid to enable me forward same to our account department for confirmation.

Very best regards,

BA (Hons) Law, LLB LLM

#221564 by AlanJones Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:43 am
Hello XXX, how are you today? i have not heard from you. please whats happening? has the bank transferred the money to your account? please update me, thanks and have a blissful day, Lizzy

#222160 by AlanJones Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:49 am
Hello Dear XXX Good morning. Please how are you today? I have not hear your update from the Bank. Please I hope all is well with you. I have no computer of mine, That's why you don't hear from me regular unless I went to cafe. Please Dear, don't abandon me at this point in time please. I will do anything within my reach to make you happy with me okay. Please I will be waiting to read your reply. Have a wonderful moment*:-* kiss