Learn about us and introduce yourself
#212384 by benwal91 Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:28 am
Hello,

I happened to find this site when I was doing some homework on a tech support company that claims to do everything in computers, only they use the same scare tactics in the past and do nothing to solve the problem.

The company is called Pairsys Inc, and they use other names known as A1PCCare, Enetfix, New iTune, FastForPC.
I'm not sure if newbies are allowed to post links, but I wanted to post a link to one of the posts I've made on my site. The use an address in New York (how many of these scammers don't use NY as their location?) 1621 Central Ave, Albany, NY 12205 is their address they claim they're at. At first it showed up on loopnet, but seems to be a vacant building when viewing it through Google Maps.

Just wanted to come by and welcome myself, though I haven't said much on that. Just wanted to get the word out about it in case others that run into this company happen to search for it.
Advertisement

#212459 by HillBilly Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:05 pm
Hi and welcome benwal,
Please read this topic for more information on what to post and what not to. viewtopic.php?f=1&t=3561

In a nutshell the more information you can post about a suspect fraud, the more it can be investigated properly.

#212469 by benwal91 Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:50 pm
vonpaso xlura wrote:Welcome to Scamwarners! Could you post some emails from the company, including headers? Do they have a website that needs to be killed?

They have about 4 websites and their main site shows they are partnered with Microsoft, and a few other PC manufacturers and that they claim they develop remote applications to help customers with their issues (but the application isn't made by them at all) The website of a1pccare however shows "we are not affiliated with these companies."
Sites:
a1pccare.com
pairsys.com
newitune.com
techebuy.com
enetfix.com
All the domains point to GoDaddy and Pairsys as the organization name.

I haven't received an email from them, I just happen to run into them. I have gotten some emails in the past about someone being from an Government agency, but don't think I have that email anymore.