Information on romance scams and scammers.
#209346 by AlanJones Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:06 am
Probably an AFF scammer, but listed here as she has a profile on FishMeetFish - soniababybest - http://www.FishMeetFish.com/profile/soniababybest

WHAT MATTRS IS LOVE

Age & Gender: 26 Year Old Woman
Height: 4' 4" (132 cm)
Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: African American with Black Hair Color / Blue Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio

I AM HONESTLY GIRL WITH EASY GOING IN LIFE

Image Image

PM

Hello My Dear, I am interested in you. I read your profile and i love what i see on it. I would like you to contact me back through my private email address at([email protected]) so that we can get to know more about each other,thanks from Sonia.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#209595 by AlanJones Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:22 pm
How are you today, Thanks for your respond. with due respect and humbleness, I AM writing you this letter to request from my sincere heart for your assistance and hoped that my request shall meet you in good condition.

Believing that if it is the wish of Almighty God for you to help me, Almighty God will bless and reward you abundantly and i am given you 100% guaranty that you will not regret this in any way.

My name is Miss Sonia Eezikoha,, I am 28 year's old, My late husband Was Chief Rafiu Eezikoha, who was among the head and Traditional ruler of the Siguiri gold mining town in sierra lone before he pass away.

He Deposited The sum of US$7.4 Million Dollars in Security company in Dakar Senegal before he died last two months ago ( may his gentle soul rest in peace ) during his time in hospital, he briefed me in close confidence of his Money, that inside consignment box which he deposited in security company, one trunk box contain the sum of US$7.4 Million Dollars For safe keeping as the result of insecurity in my country Sierra loan.

This Money as he told me was made for the purchase of industrial plant's before he failed ill unfortunately he pass away.
In the process of securing This Money, I left my home town to the country where i am here in Senegal, for security reason. But My late father advice me before his death to move this Money to any foreign country of my choice where it will be properly invested as it is not safe investing in my country due to the same people that killed him . It is based on this advice that I am contacting you as I am just a student and does not have any knowledge And capacity of investing This money.

Please I want you to be my friend and my helper so that I will not make a mistake concerning this money according to the advise giving to me, that i should seek for a foreign partner that will be the trustee to my late father fund since my country status do not permit me to partake with such huge amount for security purpose,

And that was why i contacted you in this regards when this money is transferred or delivered to your account or country then i will come over there to take 70% out of this money, then you will take 30% If you are interested and want to be the one i am seeking.

Please get back to me, as soon as possible because i really need your urgent and positive respond.

Yours Sincerity. Sonia Eezikoha.

Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#210035 by AlanJones Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:36 am
Hello Dear, Thanks for your acceptance to assist. I am very grateful to find you and i promise you that everything will go successful and you will not regret this help which you are about to help me. Thanks and hope to hear from you so that we can proceed further.

#210310 by AlanJones Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:35 pm
Hello Dear, Thanks for your acceptance to assist me. I promise you with my heart that you will never regret this offer but celebration will take place at last. I will advice you now to contact the Sagem Security Company for the delivery of the consignment funds to your address, because i have already introduce you to them as my trusted partner overseas.

#210343 by Grunt Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:03 am
angelique
female
New York, NY

angelique on ethiospot.com
Hello dear, am interested in you, i went true your profile and i like what i see there... please i would like you to contact me on my private email here at [[email protected]] for us to know more about our selves, thanks from sonia.".
angelique provides a diffewrent email address to another member on ethiospot too
same message but ... [email protected]
#210804 by AlanJones Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:46 am
Hello Dear, Thanks for your respond. Please contact the Sagem Securite Company, You should tell them that you are my trusted partner in overseas, i have already introduce you to them also. Tell them you are contacting them for the delivery of my consigment box that was deposited in their custody. HERE IS THE CONTACT OF DIRECTOR OF SAGEM SECURITE COMPANY WHERE THIS SUM of US$7.4 Million Dollars was deposited in DAKAR SENEGAL as the result of insecurity in my country Sierra loan.

SAGAM SÉCURITÉ &
FINANCE COMPANY DE SENEGAL
Parcelles Assainies Unite 19 No 528- DAKAR SENEGAL
Tel/Fax-221776612993
Tel/ Phone Number +221763381764
(Mr.DAVE EKANG.)
SS.TELEASE SECURE
E-mail:[email protected]

My Dear, Do let me know once you contacted them for the delivery or transfer of this Fund, i will wait to hear from you.

Thanks once again.

Yours Sonia Eezikoha

#210908 by AlanJones Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:21 am
From sagem scuritediplomats - [email protected]

ATTENTION. XXX.

This Sagem Securite company Delivery Department Mission(SGC) have received the content of your mail. Be informed that we have also received an instruction from Miss Sonia Eezikoha, the Daughter of late Chief Michael Eezikoha from sierra lone.

We are hereby clarify you about the (Consigment box) which was deposited here in our Sagem Security company delivery department in Dakar Senegal with the name of Miss Sonia Eezikoha, as the next of King to this inheritance access.

Be informed that Miss Miss Sonia Eezikoha, have presented you to this Sagem Securite Company this morning as her trusted partner, so that you will receive the consignment (Fund of US$7.4 Million Dollars) for her in your country base on the instruction given by her late father.

This Sagem Securite Company Delivery Department Mission(SGC)will look forward for your confirmation to enable us proceed further for the delivery of the consignment (consignment Fund) to you as soon as possible.

We shall look forward to hear from you to enable us proceed further.
BEST REGARD.
STAY ON GUIDE.
Yours Faithfully,
For: SAGEM SCURITE DIRECTOR (SCG) DAVE EKANG.
SS.SERVICES GUIDE
SAGEM SECURITE DU SENAGAL.
COUNTRY - SENEGAL
CITY - DAKAR
ADDRESS - Parcelles Assainies Unite 19 No 528- DAKAR SENEGAL
CELL PHONE +221776612993 OR +221763381764
This is an official exodus to legalize within This SAGEM SECURITY COMPANY.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.

#211037 by AlanJones Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:28 am
ATTENTION. MR XXX..

Be inform that this Sagem Securite company Delivery Department Mission(SGC) has proceed the legal action for the delivery of sum of (Fund of US$7.4 Million Dollars) direct to your door post in a diplomatic way to avoid eyes brows.

You are hereby notify to pay the sum of (Fund of US$1850 Dollars) for the delivery charge of the consignment box to your given address successful. Be inform that we shall look forward to receive the charge to enable us proceed further for the delivery of the consignment fund smoothly.

FIND THE PAYMENT DETAILS WHERE YOU WILL SEND THE LEGAL CHARGE THROUGH WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM BELLOW.

1. Country................................. Senegal.
2. City.................... Dakar.
3. Receiver name.................. Michael Chigozie Ekwegbara.
4............. Question and answer delivery and secure.

You should send the payment detail to us as soon as you deposit the legal charge so that our board of directives will approve the delivery immediately.

Thank you for your attention and understanding.

#211038 by AlanJones Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:29 am
ATTENTION. MR XXX.

ONCE AGAIN. This Sagem Securite Company use this time to call your Attention on behalf of The (one security box) that content the sum of (US$7.4 Million Dollars) of Late Chief Michael. Be informed that Miss Sonia Eezikoha, was the right inheritance of the FUND that was deposited here in SAGEM SECURITY COMPANY for security and Delivery purpose.

Be inform that we have received all the necessary documents of the CONSIGNMENT FUND here in our Delivery Services Department which has been in our record.

This Sagem Securite Company Delivery Department Mission(SCG) will look forward to receive your information for the delivery and secure of this CONSIGNMENT Fund such as

1. Your full name..............................
2. Your Country.................................
3. Your City.......................................
4. Your delivery home address...................
5. Your Phone number................................
6. Your age...................................................
7. Your occupation.........................................
8. Your Scan copy of your international passport or national I. D card......................

NOTE: THIS SAGEM SCURITE COMPANY(SGC) Will be waiting to receive your information to enable us commence action for the delivery and secure of this (CONSIGNMENT FUND) to you as soon as possible hence we receive your information.

We have contacted our Delivery Legal Services Department To Proceed With The delivery of Miss Sonia Eezikoha, (CONSIGNMENT FUND) to you as her next of king. We are looking forward to receive them And you can call us with This Phone Numbers Bellow for more oral communication if you wish.

This is for your official reference,

Thank you for your attention and understand.

BEST REGARD.
STAY ON GUIDE.
Yours Faithfully,
SS.SERVICES GUIDE
COUNTRY - SENEGAL
CITY - DAKAR

#211385 by AlanJones Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:46 am
From sagem scuritediplomats - [email protected]

ATTENTION. XXX

Be inform that this Sagem Securite company Delivery Department Mission Service (SGC)have received the content of your mail.

PLEASE FIND THE ACCOUNT DETAILS BELLOW FOR YOUR REFERENCE.

BANK NAME............. BANK OF AFRICA SENEGAL

BANK ADDRESS.................... DAKAR SENEGAL
ACCOUNT NAME................ DARBOE FABIAN
ACCOUNT NUMBER............ 04506640002
SWIFT CODE .............AFRISNDAXXX
BANK CODE ..............SN100
CODE GUICHET ..........01018
CLE RIB/IBAN CODE .........18

You should send us the payment slip as soon as you deposit the fee together with your delivery information to enable us proceed action for the delivery of the consignment box.

BEST REGARD.
STAY ON GUIDE.
Yours Faithfully,
SS.SERVICES GUIDE
COUNTRY - SENEGAL
CITY - DAKAR

#211425 by AlanJones Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:11 pm
ATTENTION. XXX..

Be inform that this Sagem Securite company Delivery Department Mission Service (SGC) are waiting to receive the delivery charge from you so that we can proceed further for the delivery.

Once again. You should send us the payment slip as soon as you deposit the fee together with your delivery information to enable us proceed action for the delivery of the consignment box.

BEST REGARD.
STAY ON GUIDE.
Yours Faithfully,
SS.SERVICES GUIDE
COUNTRY - SENEGAL
CITY - DAKAR

#211522 by AlanJones Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:18 am
XXX. You are the person that is idiot. Who care about your money. Fuck you and fuck your mother and your father. Mr Dave Ekang.

#211546 by AlanJones Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:39 am
Attention XXX.

What is wrong with you. I have respected you a lot but you don't want to respect yourself. What do you take me for? Why are you abusing this Sagem Securite Company for nothing?

Did this Sagem Securite Company collected money from you and they never deliver your consignment? So why are you using arrogate words on this delivery Department Mission.

For your information. We can not take it insult again from you.
Thank You.

Dave Ekang.

#211678 by AlanJones Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:31 am
Attention XXX.

Are you sending the Delivery Charges or Not? Please reply back as soon as possoble so that i will know my stand. Best Regard.

Thank You.

Dave Ekang.

#240991 by AlanJones Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:08 am
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +221768555191

Good day my old friend,
How is everything around you, I hope my email finds you well,
This is just to let you know that a good mind does not forget some special people who are very nice and thoughtful as you were to me then.

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting my inheritance funds transferred under the cooperation of my new partner from Ireland, and i wish to as well let you know that i left Senegal last week to London where i am presently now for investment projects with my own shares of the total sum,
Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in the clam of the funds from the Security company despite that it failed us some how.

Now i did not forget your efforts then how you tried to help despite that it failed some how, so i decided to reward you for your good heart with a bank draft Cheque i left in Senegal a sum of $250.000.00 (Two Hundred and Fifty Thousand United States Dollars) for you as a reward for the fact that you did not take advantage of me over my inheritance as i revealed every thing about me to you when i needed some one to help me out,

I want you to know that i would have write to you to demand for your account to pay in this money for you but there was no chance for me to do that because i was in a hurry to catch up with my flight and i did not want my partner to know about my gift to you because i know that he would not have allowed me to give you such huge amount so i decided to drop the Cheque with the director of the Security Company in Senegal in the person of Mr. Dave Ekang, I want you to feel free and contact him so that he can tell you how you can receive the bank draft (Cheque) which i left with him on your behalf for your generous kindness to me then,

Here is the contact email and phone number of Mr. Dave Ekang,
([email protected]) (+221768555191)
Finally, i want to plead with you not to write to me again with this e-mail because my husband now has access to my e-mailbox and i do not want him to know that i left a bank draft (Cheque) for you but i will call or write to you when i settle down very well Here in London because i am still like a stranger here and I feel this is the only way i could say thank you.
Do not hesitate to get in touch with him and he will send you the bank draft contain without delay.
Take care and bye for now.
Yours old time friend
with best regards

Sonia.