Learn about us and introduce yourself
#203435 by beauroses Wed May 28, 2014 10:47 pm
Hello my name is beauroses,

Since 2011 to present, I have been on Internet Dating sites. I joined up for quite a few of Internet dating sites as follows: CatholicMatch, SeniorMatch, Zoosk, Twoo, Badoo, Match.com, Mingle2, Largefriends, and Bikerkiss. I had over ten men wanted money for me. I kept all their e-mails. When these men replied to me, I had noticed there was quite a few red flags in the beginning of there first, and second, paragraphs. I am sharing my story, because I don't other members to get caught in these scams. This is inform all of you that none of these men got any money from me.
Advertisement

#203444 by AlanJones Thu May 29, 2014 1:05 am
Billybudwin wrote:What were some of the red flags you noticed in their first and second paragraphs?

Wow, a pathetic spammer who actually reads the threads before spamming.

@beauroses, please post the email addresses, sample emails and pictures used by these scammers in the Romance Scams forum so that they are searchable by other victims

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#203505 by vonpaso xlura Thu May 29, 2014 6:08 am
Also post the paragraphs, but don't point out the red flags. We don't want the scammers to fix their errors.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10