Information on romance scams and scammers.
#202801 by Grunt Sun May 25, 2014 3:30 am
FMF
odingamarieadel
LONG TERMRELATIONSHIP
Age & Gender: 25 Year Old Woman

My Interest Keywords / Tags
football soft bal cricket swimming and lawn tennis
About Me
I am hoest humble caring loyalsocial kind passionate and calm

I am Miss Marieadel Odinga 25,single,female.I am for long term relationship that can lead to marriage.I am very honest humble social loyal kind calm God-fearing and respectful.Your profile i saw made me to write to you and say how much i real love you.My email contact address is at [email protected]
Thanks,
Best regards,
From Me,
Yours faithfully,
Miss Marieadel Odinga
Advertisement

#202808 by Grunt Sun May 25, 2014 3:48 am
http://trustedsingles.net/faces/odingamarieadel/
Name: marieadelodinga
Date of Birth: 01.01.1996
Last name: odingamarieadel
Zip code (USA only): 47198
Region: Land Bremen
City: Burg-Grambke
Profession: leisure Work
Place/Company name: working

Body Type: Average
Hair color: Black
Eyes color: Black
Nationality: South African
Ethnic origin: Black or African American
Education: Secondary education
Yearly Income: $60,000 - $125,000
Marital Status: Single
Children: No children
Important in others: Kindness and honesty
My auto: BMW 760 <---a gas guzzler :lol:
Personal priority: Family and children
#203353 by Ginger Lee Wed May 28, 2014 9:29 am
[email protected]:

Hello My dearest,
i am so glad and excited to read your mail and i won't hestitate to let you know that i'm pressuming that we can share so many things together both dreams and life moreover i wrote to you based on the facts that i really needed someone who can give me hope love and happiness which has eluded me now Senegal.My name is Marie Odinga i am (25yrs) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship,so i am comfortable with your age,I am from Sudan i'm ,5.5ft tall, fair in complexion, single,(never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some times ago.My late father Dr fredricks Odinga was the managing director of of some big Industries in khatoum (the capital city of Sudan ,my country) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to Senegal through the help of
the United nations peace keeping force who brought me here where i am leaving now as a Refugee in a church camp
In this camp Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by God's grace i will come out here soon. Meanwhile i've seen all you've writing and i want to assure you that i'm a down to earth woman and i'm so torelating i hope i can cope if you can really love me with all your heart
i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war, the only person i have now is ( Reverend John mark ) who is the pastor of the (Church) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels, one for men the other for women. call me with this direct line (+221765204395) .As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilledge to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year in the university reading natural and applied chemistry before the traggic incident that lead to me being in this situation now .

Please listen to this(it's a secret, )which i have never told anybody before and i am sure you won't betray me on it ,i have my late father's certificate of deposit here with me which i will send to you later,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a finance firm in which he used my name as the next of kins,the amount in question is 5.5 USA dollars) five million five hundred thousand usa dollars

Please i will like you to help me so that this money will be transfered to your position,from it you will arrange for my travelling documents and air ticket to come over to meet you in your country.I kept this as a secret to people in the camp above all i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of losing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.
Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i have in you and the urgent help i need to come out of this camp.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,truth and hardworking.My favourite language is english , Have a nice day and think about me.
please iam waiting to hear from you soonest.
Take care and God bless you
Yours in love.

Marieadel Odinga

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.82.102.134
Originating ISP: Sonatel
City: Dakar
Country of Origin: Senegal
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

http://www.fishmeetfish.com/profile/odingamarieadel says:
call me on 00221765204395

Please DO NOT tell the scammer he is posted here.
#272678 by soldierfortune Tue Oct 27, 2015 12:52 am
ISP: SONATEL, Senegal, Dakar

+221768358036

Country Name: Senegal
Type: Mobile
Original Provider: Sentel GSM (Tigo)

Site: romlove
Username: marieadel90_35075
City: dusburg

Site: romlove
Date: Jun 30, 2015

I am Miss Marieadel Odinga 25 single, female. I am very real. I am humble social calm cool respectful honest loyal and friendly. I am for long term relationship. Your profile i saw made me to write to you and say hello. My hobbies are cooking reading tourism and adventures My email contact address is below

[email protected]

Thanks,
Yours faithfully,
Miss Marieadel Odinga

Mother

Received: from [41.82.84.143]
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2015 22:38:23 +0100
Subject: MY HISTORY

Hello,

I am Miss Marieadel Odinga 25, single female. I am from Soundan war torn country. I was a student at the College when the broke out there. Even some of blood relatives were all killed in the bloody civil war.

As a resulte of the civil unrest we were all Airlifted by UNHCR as a Displaced People for our dear lives to another country for our saftey. It was the event made me and my mother to stay in Dakar-Senegal. Ever since then, life had never been easy at all for me and my mother the survivial in my family. The Centre that take care of us no longer to responsibilty any more. It was the Catholic Relief Agency Services.

I as a Displaced Person, life had not been so easy; as regards to feeding, Housing, Good Medical Care and that of Social Welfare for centre. My life details i will tell you later in the course of our long term relationship. My survivial is from hand-to-mouth. All i want from you is your help.

Thanks,
Yours Faithfully,
Miss Marieadel Odinga

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.82.108.47]
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2015 13:14:48 +0100
Subject: goodmorning and how are you doing now

My dearest "xxxxxx"

many thanks for your mesage and concerns towards my plights indeed i am happy that such a man like you is indeed interested to know about my present situations of my life now, well really to be a refugee in another country is indeed so harsh and so bad moreover when you are staying in a muslim dorminated country like where i am now, we are been verbally abused and called names so atimes i do cry always,

Well my dearest "xxxxxx" yes the have giving us instructions of what we shall do to enable us to have freedom from living in the refugee camp, Below are what they autorities here requested that we should bring

A) an international passport of our country and consular card
B) health inssurance certificate from a reputable hospital here
C) certificate of residence here

Well those documents i mentioned above are what the requested, Meanwhile we can get all those documents here but the issue is we are unable because we are strangers and it would cost money and we have nothing even to eat we can't sometimes we go to bed without any food in our stomache,

My dearest honestly if you can help me and my mother out i would be so happy because for now we are helpless on this situation but we are hoping and praying that you can help us out,

Meanwhile do you really want to relocate me over there you are after my freedom from the camp is approved? because am tired of staying here because there is harrassment always here and to live in a muslim country is indeed so bad.

Finally if you wished speaking with me on phone then call me on +221768358036 to enable us to speak with each other as am really willing to meet you face to face one day and am sure that is ok for you too. take care with much love.

yours always
Mariaadel odinga

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.214.98.255]
Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2015 00:54:45 +0100
Subject: informations

My dearest "xxxxxx"

thanks so much for your concerns towards me and my mother, really i've made inquiries about the whole documents today and i was told that our international passport and consular card would cost 250 euros, health inssurance certificate would cost 100 euros and certificate of residence would cost 100 euros making it a total of 450 euros and remember we are two me and my mother so each person would need to pay 450 euros so the total amount to get all these for both of would be 900 euros.

If we we can get it we shall be free then you can tell me how i shall meet you. take care with much love.

yours

Marieadel odinga

Received: from [41.82.122.102]
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2015 14:40:38 +0100
Subject: Re: informations

My dearest "xxxxxx"

good afternoon and happy sunday, well thanks so much for the message which is well noted by me, well we were indeed here under the refugee agency as you said but indeed it's not working as there is no help coming from anybody anywhere though sometimes churches to come up with rice and water for us to drink and a times we got supplies of bread with butter but really it's so bad here more over we are from far away not from western africa so it's indeed bad the looked after more from people that came from western african regions so sometimes we were denied so many things here and we are been called some funny names just to frustrate us.

Meanwhile i am going to attache my refugee identification card and that of my mother to you tomorrow or next as i would need to scan them first if i have chance to go to any business center tomorrow i would do that for your perusal, please the amount of 900 euros was what we checked that would help us get everything down so not that we did it rather it was what we were told to come with to the get everything processed before an approval to let us leave would be giving
stay blessed.

yours always
Marieadel Odinga

Received: from [41.82.127.156]
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2015 11:14:22 +0100
Subject: goodmorning and how are you doing now

My dear "xxxxxx"

goodmorning and how are you doing now? well thanks for your mail and concern towards us we are indeed greatful,

Well our arrangement would be to get those documents we were asked to get then we shall be approved to be free here and live normal like any other person, Moreover our plans depends solely on what you would like me and you to do, if you would like me to come over then we shall discusse that after our approval for now i feel we have to be free like other people and then make plans for the our future,

Meanwhile there's nothing we can do now because like i told you ealier we have no money to effect all these and even to eat is somehow difficult for us, anyway we are looking up to you to help us because i thought that was why you asked for our ID cards, anyway am looking forward to hearing from you to know the next step but for us we are not going to do anything than wait to know what exactly you would do for our sake. stay blessed with much love

yours always
Marieadel

Received: from [41.82.99.107]
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2015 15:46:52 +0100
Subject: Appreciation

My beloved "xxxxxx"

good afternoon and how are you doing? just now i am checking my email to know if you've writing us and i found your email, well thanks so much for your kindness and thoughts about us, me and my mother are appreciative of your kindness and am sure we shall always remain greatful to you.

Meanwhile i have to let you know that we don't have any banking account here because we are strangers unless we can go and meet people to ask for that but in other way i feel that if you can send it down to us maybe you can still use this alternative, Like Western Union money transfer Or money gram, With my mother information

GRACE ODINGA
Adresss villa 404 Grand dakar
Dakar senegal

Take care and stay blessed
yours faithfully
Marieadel Odinga

X-originating-IP: not available
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2017 00:12:00 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: GOOD NEWS

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of my new partner Mr, John Filmore from United Kingdom. Presently I am in England with my partner for investment projects.

Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how. Now you will need to contact Mother Rebecca who was taking care of me when I was in the camp in Dakar Senegal, Here is her contact:

Email: ([email protected])

Ask her to send you the certified bank draft of $200.000.00 (Cashier's cheque) which I prepared and kept with her for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Mother Rebecca and instruct her where to send you the money.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferings at that time. at the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and my new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Mother. Rebecca on your behalf to receive that money. Therefore, feel free to get in touch with her and she will send the amount to you without delay. Take care and bye for now.

Yours Friend Marieadel Odinga