The scammer's basic kit; photos of widows and orphans, passports, certificates and court documents, all guaranteed 100% fake or stolen
#202164 by horsedancer76 Mon May 19, 2014 8:55 pm
Mod Note: This post was made by the scammer himself. He is upset that his scam tactics has been reported here. This W. African Cameroon scammer is attempting to get his scam removed and keep what potential victims he may have. (BW)

My friends name is Moukam Kameni Ulrich. His name and picture has been used in the pet scam. He lives in South Korea. How can he be involved in scaming pets when he lives in South Korea and the pets are coming from Cameroon Africa. If you could please look into this and get his name and picture taken off I would be great full. Thank you Christy
Advertisement

#202165 by Mike Wilson Mon May 19, 2014 9:07 pm
Hello horsedancer76 and welcome to Scamwarners,
Please have your friend contact one of the site moderators with a link to the specific post and any other pertinent information.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#202408 by horsedancer76 Wed May 21, 2014 2:27 pm
Mod Note: This post was made by the scammer himself. He is upset that his scam tactics has been reported here. This W. African Cameroon scammer is attempting to get his scam removed and keep what potential victims he may have. (BW)

Thank you for replying to my message. I will let my friend know. He will be able to contact you himself from South Korea? I will look for the ad with his name and get back to you. Thank you for your help
#202470 by AlanJones Thu May 22, 2014 2:04 am
Has your friend ever been to Cameroon?

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#248946 by Mike Wilson Sat May 02, 2015 11:33 am
Nearly one year later, Moukam Kameni Ulrich signs up on Scamwarners with the username kkm. He is to bashful to post on the forum so I will post for him. Just for the record he is located in Cameroon, Africa and not South Korea.

First message

Sir,
I am Moukam Kameni , my friend Christy posted on here regarding a an unknown person that was trying to black mail me asking for me to transfer money to him. The person claim to be an attorney based in Brisbane ,so consequently he even posted a false complaint online http://www.scambook.com.
My family is really affected due to the defamation , personally i feel embarrassed and the persons action is giving me a bad reputation . Please can you look into the situation? and i wish as a moderator on this website , do delete the post that was made by my friend.
She is aware about it,but currently having difficulties to log on her computer and website. Please your help will be greatly appreciated .
Below are the various url links:-
<link to this thread>

http://www.scambook.com/report/view/129 ... or-$200.00

Hello kkm,
I have looked into your request and have determined that you are in fact a liar located in Cameroon, Africa. You also missed a post about you pet scam activities that was posted on this forum in 2012. I will save you the trouble of looking for the post.

RECEIVERS NAMES----------------MOUKAM KAMENI ULRICH
STATE-----------------------------BAFIA
CITY------------------------------BAFIA CITY
ZIP CODE--------------------------00237
ADDRESS-----------------------30 WINSTON ST
DESTINATION COUNTRY--------------------------CAMEROON

You need a test question before sending money to this account.

TEST QUESTION----------------------------WHEN?
ANSWER----------------------------------- NOW

If you have any additional issues or concerns about this thread you can contact me via PM or email.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#248951 by AlanJones Sat May 02, 2015 12:20 pm
You have to laugh at the stupidity of Cameroonian pet scammer Moukam Kameni Ulrich, who is trying to deny any connection to Cameroon, when the only other Google result that comes up for his name, apart from those detailing his scamming activities are school exam results from Cameroon. :laugh-s:

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#249290 by kkm Mon May 04, 2015 8:32 pm

Y'all should stop with your defamation , stop using your website to call people names rather than protecting.
#249291 by AlanJones Mon May 04, 2015 9:00 pm
kkm wrote:Y'all should stop with your defamation , stop using your website to call people names rather than protecting.

You really are a dumb pet scammer aren't you Moukam Kameni Ulrich.

#249292 by Bryon Williams Mon May 04, 2015 9:04 pm
@kkm , MOUKAM KAMENI ULRICH or horsedancer76

Your parents sent you to the University for an Education. You repay them by not using it and scamming people.

I suggest that you stop scamming and use what brain matter you have and get a JOB.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#249294 by Bryon Williams Mon May 04, 2015 9:16 pm
http://www.scambook.com/report/view/129 ... or-$200.00
selling bullterrier pups on pets2view.com. the apparent owner will use a company called express delievery services then say to you that the pets are held in quarenteen and to pay 800$they asked for money transfer stating that there headquarters is overseas. please be wary i just been scammed dont call them this is there number +623771129738
+23771129732
transfer details Moukam Kameni Ulrich 30 winston cameroon,bafia,bafia city 00237 cameroon.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/