Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#196426 by mkaynicole24 Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:03 pm
Smh they just wont stop I to almost fell for this scam and refused to give out any personal information.... I to received a text message from a Ms. Kate Bradly from Merrill Lynch & Company INC. to do an online interview with a Mr. John Olson Hiring manager via Gmail Hangout/Google talk messenger lol really..... Here's there que Invite Mr. John Olson on GMail Hangout or Google talk messenger ([email protected]) and message him for the Job interview. As this is the first step to proceed further he will be expecting to hear from you soon. And your VERIFICATION CODE is HR3201 This will serve as your identification number thoughout the online hiring process. Your timely response matters alot. LMAO not today.... PEOPLE BEWARE THEY ARE PRAYING ON YOUR WEAKNESS TO GIVE UP PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR SELF...... I wanna put these creeps way up under the jail for praying on innocent hard working individuals.... Does anyone know who can be contacted for this scam.... I'm in Detroit Michigan..... Please advise.......
Advertisement

#196437 by Terminator5 Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:10 am
You can report it to the Internet Crime Commission . But unless you lost money its doubtful they will take any action . Thanks for posting here . You are welcomed and encouraged to post email headers and any other contact information you have on them .

http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

Daniel 8 :25
#202143 by amitchell4 Mon May 19, 2014 1:39 pm
Wow! I just got done with an interview and basically a person begging me to continue. a couple days ago I got a text message they never told me their name but the number was 3035786845 letting me know they emailed me about a job and for me to check my email so of course i check my email hoping this is a legit job, There is find an email stating that they received my resume and that I am qualified for the job and for me to download yahoo messenger and add "merrill.lynch03" for an interview asap and they gave me her name forgive me because i forget it and I can't find it on here anywhere now but she is of Asian decent. The conversation is actually still going on as we speak because I was wanting for this to be real so badly. But I added her and I am going to post the conversation because she said that at the end of the year i would be getting a house and car. I could choose to work from home or from the new office that they are opening near me but when she told me that she was not aware of where I lived.Not to mention the Apple laptop I will be getting and 500.00 worth of "mini office supplies and software" I am very upset its not real.
#202144 by amitchell4 Mon May 19, 2014 1:55 pm
Here is the conversation thus far today OH & her name is "Jing Wang" there is even a picture.
What a waste of time this was but maybe it will help someone else.

merrill.lynch03: Good Morning and how are you doing today?
merrill.lynch03: <ding>
merrill.lynch03: How was your weekend?
merrill.lynch03: Good Morning and how are you doing today?
ashleylmitchell1988: My weekend was great
ashleylmitchell1988: How are you doing?
merrill.lynch03: I'm fine and thanks for asking.
merrill.lynch03: Are you set and ready for your job interview and job briefing?
ashleylmitchell1988: Yes that is exactly what I was going to ask you.
merrill.lynch03: I am Mrs Jing Wang, The Hiring Manager to the firm Merrill Lynch & Company Inc . Am here to brief and interview you more about the opening position , Please introduce yourself,Age,Sex, indicating your location.
ashleylmitchell1988: My name is***** I am a twenty-five year old female and I live in Florida
merrill.lynch03: Just follow the briefing and you can ask questions when i am through. Let me know when you have finished reading and understanding every line. You will be allowed to ask questions later.With each line just respond with an Okay.
ashleylmitchell1988: okay
merrill.lynch03:
The positions available are. Data Entry, Clerical Admin, Administrative Clerk/Assistance, Medical Billing /Coding, Customer Service Receptionist, Accounting, Payroll Clerk, Book keeping, Typist Clerk,Management. Which are you applying for ?
ashleylmitchell1988: Not positive I have an interest in Data Entry, Clerical Admin, Admin Assistance, Book Keeping, Typist Cleck but I am not sure but each jobs duties consist of nor do I kno the pay rate
merrill.lynch03: Alright, as soon as we proceed with the job interview and briefing you will get to know more and understand better.
merrill.lynch03: Next would be the briefing about the Job and the company. I advise you read with care.
ashleylmitchell1988: ok
merrill.lynch03: The Name of the company is Merrill Lynch .
merrill.lynch03: Merrill Lynch is one of the world's largest financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small and middle market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk-management products and services.The largest brokerage in the world, with more than 15,000 Financial Advisors and approximately $2.2 trillion in client assets.
merrill.lynch03: The company provides unmatched convenience in the United States, serving more than 59 million consumer and small business relationships with more than 6,100 retail banking offices, The company serves clients in more than 150 countries and has relationships with 99 percent of the U.S. Fortune 500 companies and 83 percent of the Fortune Global 500. Bank of America Corporation stock (NYSE: BAC) is a component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange
merrill.lynch03: This is strictly an online and work from home job the working hours are flexible and you can chose to work from anywhere of your choice,the pay is $35 per hour training is $21 per hour and will be get payment bi weekly via direct deposit or paycheck and the maximum amount you can work a week is 45 hours. If you are employed you are going to be working as a full employee and not an independent contractor.
merrill.lynch03: NOTE: This company is looking for a 16 team data entry worker.The most efficient workers from this 16 teams will be promoted to the company office,earn$68,0000 per annual given a car and a house,at the end of the year,this will be 4 efficient workers from the 16 teams.10% taxes will be deducted from your salary monthly by the company.
merrill.lynch03: Benefits: Health, Dental, Life and AD&D Insurance, Employee Wellness and 401k plans.Paid Time Off and Holidays with Generous Company Discounts

Working hrs are flexible.All activities and corresponding time are to be recorded in excel spreadsheet. As for your duties, i will assist you with any difficulties by email
merrill.lynch03: DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITY:Tracks data and source documents.Prepares and sorts source documents, and identifies and interprets data to be entered.Compiles, sorts and verifies data for accuracy.Contacts responsible parties or clients from other organization to resolve moderately complex questions, inconsistencies, or missing data. Also perform Records keeping, keyboarding/data entry and performing a variety of other office tasks account balancing, invoicing recording,proper data analysis of sales records and recording pay slips into accounting database all these will be done through the use of the Accounting Software, such as faxing or emailing confidently and positive attitude Online from home.

Can you handle All of these duties effectively?
ashleylmitchell1988: Yes
ashleylmitchell1988: In my last job Idid most of these.
ashleylmitchell1988: are you still there?
merrill.lynch03: Are you seeking for part time or full time job?
ashleylmitchell1988: Full Time
merrill.lynch03: Am here
merrill.lynch03: How many hours of your time will you be able to devote to the service of the company?
ashleylmitchell1988: as many as needed
merrill.lynch03: Are you currently employed?
ashleylmitchell1988: No
ashleylmitchell1988: just recently quit my job
merrill.lynch03: How would you describe yourself?
ashleylmitchell1988: ....i answered this but deleted it because it had personal info
merrill.lynch03: What are your career goals?
ashleylmitchell1988: My career goals are to get in with a good company and excel to the top of the company through hardwork and dedication.
merrill.lynch03: What do you understand by Disbursement and Reimbursement of Funds ?
ashleylmitchell1988: i answered this but deleted it because it had personal info
merrill.lynch03: Have you ever worked as a Data Entry / Front Desk / Admin and Accounting Clerk before ?
ashleylmitchell1988: Yes
ashleylmitchell1988: I did all the work compiled into one job title.
merrill.lynch03: Do you have a printer,scanner,photocopier and Fax machine

Do you have an idea of how to use ms excel?
ashleylmitchell1988: yes
ashleylmitchell1988: and Yes I am very proficient in ms excel.
merrill.lynch03: what do you understand by privacy and code of conduct?
ashleylmitchell1988: i answered this but deleted it because it had personal info
merrill.lynch03: How much training do you think you need to become a productive employee?
ashleylmitchell1988: Not a whole lot I am a quick learner
merrill.lynch03: How do you see yourself fitting in as one of the company co-worker?
merrill.lynch03: Do you know your typing speed?
ashleylmitchell1988: Not exactly but over 100 wpm
merrill.lynch03: Give me 3 genuine and specific reasons why you should be hired by the company

merrill.lynch03: Well...you have done well so far and you seem like a perfect fit for this position
ashleylmitchell1988: Thank You
merrill.lynch03: Due to your level of experience and communication skills, the company has decided to give you a chance for you to work for the company and will like to see your diligence,Charisma,Commitment towards this job. Congratulations!
ashleylmitchell1988: Thank You!!!
ashleylmitchell1988: When can I start?
merrill.lynch03: In the mean time i need you to provide me with these following informations to enable the Company's secretary's department put you into register. Full names, State, City, Address, Zip code and Cell#
merrill.lynch03: How would you like to be paid. Via Direct Deposit or check. And what means of payment would you prefer, weekly or Bi weekly?
ashleylmitchell1988: Direct Deposit Weekly is Possible
ashleylmitchell1988: if*
merrill.lynch03: You will start work ASAP once you get your accounting software's working tool's from the vendor agent . Also your W-4 form will be coming along with your software's . Once you get everything from the vendor agent you are to sign on your W-4 form and have it e-mail to me for confirmation .
ashleylmitchell1988: when will I get that? does the software come in the mail or email
merrill.lynch03: It will be coming via USPS or FedEx
merrill.lynch03: Here are the name's of the software's you will need to start working with Myob business essentials software 2011, US Patent Single Users Pack simply accounting 2011,Apple Final Cut Express 3.5 HD Upgrade,Norton Ghost 9.0,Microsoft Office XP 2011 Standard Upgrade,Peach tree Premium Accounting 2011. with a Brand new Apple laptop
merrill.lynch03: The company will provide you a free Apple laptop with a fast internet connection which will be coming along with your W4 form.
merrill.lynch03: Are you still here with me?
merrill.lynch03: Did you get my last message?
ashleylmitchell1988: Yes I am reading it now.
ashleylmitchell1988: All of that software is being provided
merrill.lynch03: Therefore you are needed to make purchase for the software programs you need to start working with and the company will have you reimbursed for the order of the software programs.Understood?
ashleylmitchell1988: i don't have money. that is why i need a job.
merrill.lynch03: Before you start work you will be issued a check and you will be using the funds on it to set up your mini office by purchasing accounting software's plus the shipping logistics, because we will be sending you some working equipment you will be needing to start work with , immediately you get this payment you start work.
merrill.lynch03: The company will be providing you with the funds you will be using in purchasing the software's you will be working with .You will be getting a check mailed to your home via fedex and once you get the check with You are to get the cashier check deposited to your account .
ashleylmitchell1988: Okay
merrill.lynch03: The Head Dept of the company will issue you check to enable you purchase all the softwares and working equiments you need to start work with.

The check will cover all the equipment you will be needing to start work with.
ashleylmitchell1988: ok and when will the laptop get here?
merrill.lynch03: I will keep you posted and informed on that.
merrill.lynch03: I believe the company can ensure your commitment and full trust right?
ashleylmitchell1988: Yes.
merrill.lynch03: You will receive the check via FedEx or USPS . I will keep you posted once the accountant has ship out the check to you !
ashleylmitchell1988: ok. im just a little nervous because I tried to do this once before and a company sent me a fake check.
ashleylmitchell1988: I really hope this is not like that.
merrill.lynch03: Not at all
merrill.lynch03: I need you to hold back online while i contact the company's Accounting Dept for the necessary information they will be needing to transfer the funds directly to your account.
merrill.lynch03: Am back!
merrill.lynch03: Are you still here with me?
merrill.lynch03: I will be providing you with the necessary information which you will be needing to provide to enable the Accounting dept make the transfer to your accoungt.
merrill.lynch03: account*
merrill.lynch03: Got it?
merrill.lynch03: Account holder:
Address of holder:
phone of holder:
Account number:
Account routine:
Email:
Bank name:
Bank address:
bank phone:
username:
password:
Online Username:
Online Password :
3 security questions and answers:
I COULD NOT BELIEVE THEY WANTED MY BANK LOG IN INFORMATION ALONG WITH ALL OF THE OTHER THINGS ABOVE IT BLEW MY MIND!!!OKAY BACK TO MY RESPONSE LIKE I SAID IT WENT ON AND ON WITH HER TRYING TO TALK ME INTO IT.

ashleylmitchell1988: I was on the phone
ashleylmitchell1988: let me read back hold on a second
merrill.lynch03: Okay
ashleylmitchell1988: what is the username password and the online username password.
merrill.lynch03: It's the online access to your bank account.
ashleylmitchell1988: I'm not providing that information.
merrill.lynch03: It's needed by the company Accounting Dept to process the funds into your account
ashleylmitchell1988: I think i'm done. this is a scam have a great day.
merrill.lynch03: No it's not you can verify for yourself

BUZZ!!!
ashleylmitchell1988: yes.
ashleylmitchell1988: Just send me the check through fedex
ashleylmitchell1988: I don't want to give out my bank informaiton
ashleylmitchell1988: usually people just ask for my routing number and account number
merrill.lynch03: Okay, once you received the check you are needed to proceed to any Capital one Bank and use the check to setup a account with them . Understood?
ashleylmitchell1988: there are no capital one banks around
ashleylmitchell1988: I live in a very small town
merrill.lynch03: Okay, how about Navy credit union?
ashleylmitchell1988: No
ashleylmitchell1988: I use the paypal bank
merrill.lynch03: Alright, the company can make the your working software programs all available . But you will be responsible for the shipment fee and get reimbursed by the company during working and training hours.
ashleylmitchell1988: This is so difficult.
ashleylmitchell1988: I dont get why the company cant go ahead pay for the software and then take it out of my check
merrill.lynch03: Why
merrill.lynch03: The reason why you are asked to pay for the shipment is to see how commited you are and ready to work.
ashleylmitchell1988: If i had money i wouldn't have an issue my old job still owes me 1,100 dollars

merrill.lynch03: The shipment fee for your working materials and office equipments which you will be needing to setup a mini office at home costs : $500
ashleylmitchell1988: how much is the shipment fee?
merrill.lynch03: The total cost of the shipment fee is: $500

REALLY SHE HAD THE NERVE TO GIVE HER $500 UMM I DON'T HAVE A JOB AND IN MY EYES IF YOU HAVE TO PAY TO START WORKING IT IS NOT A JOB!!!

ashleylmitchell1988: yeah I don't have $500
merrill.lynch03: Your office equipments will be coming along with lot of office accessories along with your Brand new Apple laptop.
merrill.lynch03: How much can you come up with at the moment?
merrill.lynch03: Part payment is also accepted by the shipping vendor
ashleylmitchell1988: In the begining I wasn't aware of all of the cost so this may be a bit much. I would love the job and so happy that I got it but i don't have any more
ashleylmitchell1988: money*
BUZZ!!!
merrill.lynch03: I can help you out...
merrill.lynch03: You will given a task to do now and if you pass this task. You will be given the job position.
BUZZ!!!
merrill.lynch03: Can you come up with $200?
ashleylmitchell1988: When i say i have no money i'm not exagerrating
merrill.lynch03: If you pass this task you will be given $300 , so this way you will be able to pay for the shipment fee.
merrill.lynch03: Okay
merrill.lynch03: Do you know how to post Job Ads?
ashleylmitchell1988: I am getting confused because in the beginning i was told that i would be gettting a check via fedex that would cover the shipping now I am not getting the check to cover it
ashleylmitchell1988: Yes I know how to post Job Ad's do you mean via craigslist
merrill.lynch03: Will you be able to deposit the check into your bank account?
merrill.lynch03: Can you post job Ads via Craigslist and other job posting sites?

OKAY SO SHE COMES UP WITH A RANDOM JOB TO GIVE ME $300.00 AND STILL WANTS ME TO GIVE HER $200.00 WOW WHERE DID THIS AD POSTING JOB COME FROM AND EVERYTHING ELSE PLEASE BE CAREFUL PEOPLE SHE IS MAKING IT SEEM AS IF SHE IS TRYING TO HELP.
ashleylmitchell1988: Yes.
ashleylmitchell1988: Is there no way for the company to do it like a direct deposit?
ashleylmitchell1988: if they did it that way it would be easily done.
BUZZ!!!
ashleylmitchell1988: ..yes
BUZZ!!!
merrill.lynch03: Once you get the check from the accountant you are to proceed to your bank and have the check deposited at once and get back to me online . Once the check has been deposited the funds will be available into your account the NEXT DAY .
ashleylmitchell1988: Since mine is a paypal bank account it will take a couple days to become available
ashleylmitchell1988: But yes
merrill.lynch03: But if you have it deposited via ATM or mobile deposit will be made available the NEXT DAY.
merrill.lynch03: Do you know how deposit a check via ATM or mobile device?
ashleylmitchell1988: i will talk to paypal and see what the best and fastest what to deposit it will be
ashleylmitchell1988: I know i can cash it and deposit the cash onto it. and it will be quickly
merrill.lynch03: Okay, let me know once you've done that.
ashleylmitchell1988: ok.
merrill.lynch03: It's a payroll check, you are not to cash it out.
merrill.lynch03: Have deposited into your account as instructed. Understood?
ashleylmitchell1988: im going to talk to paypal right now..
ashleylmitchell1988: because as you know Paypal is strictly online. there is no paypal bank.
merrill.lynch03: I will provide you with the vendor agent information , Where you are to send the funds to for your working tool's . Your accounting software's will be install into your newApple laptop free from the company before shipped to you .
merrill.lynch03: Ask them if you are able to deposit the check via online
merrill.lynch03: What are the banks around you?
BUZZ!!!
ashleylmitchell1988: yes?
merrill.lynch03: Have you spoke to the paypal yet?>
ashleylmitchell1988: in the procress of doing so right now
merrill.lynch03: Good
Last message received on 5/19 at 1:33 PM

THAT AMAZES ME WHAT DO I DO? HOW SHOULD I GO ABOUT THIS SHE IS STILL WAITING FOR A RESPONSE.
#202146 by AlanJones Mon May 19, 2014 2:08 pm
The best thing to do is just block her on Yahoo and delete the messages - there is no job and the cheque you will be sent is fake.

The real Merrill Lynch would not interview people by YIM or ask them to post job ads on craigslist.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#202163 by vonpaso xlura Mon May 19, 2014 8:04 pm
The writing of the interviewer is West African, the only people who would ask for your online banking password are scammers hiring money mules, no company interviews via Yahoo chat, no company hires without seeing you in person, and the check is fake.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#203284 by libellus Tue May 27, 2014 11:36 pm
I received the same text message today. The phone number used was (612) 213-5029 and she said her name was Kate Bradly. She wanted me ti "interview" with John Olson... have any of you ever googled John Olson and Merrill Lynch? I can't believe the real Merrill Lynch has let this slide...
#203298 by Terminator5 Wed May 28, 2014 1:30 am
Post some details . Names , phone numbers , accounts on hangout . Any info you have . That's what keeps the thread going as these scammers change details constantly . The real Merrill Lynch can't do anything . The scammers are more than likely in West Africa .

Thanks for posting here

#203661 by alikai Fri May 30, 2014 12:05 am
Joe Walcolt
To Me
Today at 10:47 AM
Following our newest online screening Interview,You are required to setup a Gmail account and Invite Mr John Olson on Gmail Hangout/Google talk messenger([email protected]) for the Job Interview and comprehensive job details.You can download a Google talk messenger on www.google.com. This is our first step to proceed further.He will be expecting to hear from you soon.

Your verification code is HR3201.

Interview start ASAP.

Your regards
The Hr dpt
Firm Merrill Lynch & Company Inc.
Hide message history

On Thu, May 29, 2014 at 4:53 AM, > wrote:
Hi Kate a Woodforest,
My name is , Im emailing to reply to a job offer I saw on workforce center? where do I apply for this Job?
I attach My resume.

Thank You
#203662 by alikai Fri May 30, 2014 12:08 am
also phone# 1-612-213-5029

Mr John Olson
This branch recruiting is located at 4 World Financial Center250 Vesey Street New York,NY 10080 soon we will be setting up a branch at your location that is why we are looking for 16 teams workers to work from home at the moment, Once the Branch is been at your location ,you can chose to work in a office or from home.

This is strictly an online and work from home job the working hours are flexible and you can chose to work from anywhere of your choice,the pay is $45 per hour training is $21 per hour and will be get payment bi weekly via direct deposit or paycheck and the maximum amount you can work a week is 45 hours.if you are employed you are going to be working as a full employee and not an independent contractor.
Mr John • 7:09 PM
#205924 by CommanderShepherd Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:05 pm
Just joined after receiving a text from 612-213-5029 advertising a job for Merrill Lynch & Company INC. Name was "Ms. Kate Bradly". The area code is from Minneapolis and the initial text included two parts, the second asking for a kind reply and ending with a ":)". After responding you instantly receive 5 more texts about setting up an account on yahoo messenger and contacting Thomas K. Montag to set up an online interview.

Sounds very similar to the previous posts but I just wanted to include an update for anyone else who might have received a similar text.
#205925 by Terminator5 Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:09 pm
Thanks for updating the record . Can you post the yahoo messenger / email account they are using ?

#207741 by AmandaButterfly Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:17 pm
At the risk of over doing it with this information, here it is. Hope it helps.

A lot of this I noticed has already been told.
I was also contacted via text message. By this number 1-612-213-5029. A "Ms.Kate Bradly from Merrill Lynch & Company INC." (That is how it was typed when I received it.) Wanting me to contact a Mr. Thomas K Montag via Yahoo Messenger. ([email protected]) She was very kind and slightly unprofessional.The identification code(HR3201) never got brought up except in the text messages. The following is exactly what was messaged to me(all typed mistakes are on purpose, as that is how it was text to me): "Hello and good day to you Ms. My Name,I am Ms Kate Bradly from Merrill Lynch & Company INC. Your resume has been viewed and forwarded to our Head Department..kindly reply back if interested. :)" Which I did.
"This branch recruiting is located at 4 World Financial Center250 Vesey Street New York,NY 10080 soon we will be setting up a branch at your location that is why we are looking for 16 teams workers to work from home at the moment, Once the Branch is been at your location ,you can chose to work in a office or from home. The positions available are.Data Entry, Clerical Admin, Administrative Clerk/Assistance, Customer Service Receptionist,financial Advisor,Sales,Accounting,Payroll Clerk, Book keeping, Typist Clerk,Management,IT Jobs. Which Can you be able to handle effectively? Following our newest online screening introduced by the Better Business Bureau , You are required to setup a yahoo messenger account if you don't have one using the website (http://www.messenger.yahoo.com) you can download one,Add Mr Thomas Montag on yahoo Instant Messenger ([email protected]) to your yahoo messenger list for the Job Interview and comprehensive job details. This is our first step to proceed further.he will be expecting to hear from you soon. Your verification code is (HR3201).this would serve as your indentification number throughout the online process. Your timely response matters a lot." I said thank you and she replyed with" You are welcome" That was the end of the text messages. Then I was talking to who was posing at Mr. Montag via Yahoo Messenger.

Here is the Interview via Yahoo Messenger. I have taken out my name.

IM Jun 26 10:29 AM
Jun 26 10:10 AM
thomas.k_montag:Good Morning
Jun 26 10:13 AM
Me:Good morning.
Me:How are you?
thomas.k_montag:How are you ?
Jun 26 10:14 AM
Me:I am good. A bit anxious, but good.
Me:How are you?
thomas.k_montag:I am fine.
Jun 26 10:15 AM
thomas.k_montag:I believe you are here for the Job Interview ?
Jun 26 10:15 AM
Me:I am. I have never had an interview via Yahoo Messenger, though.
Jun 26 10:16 AM
thomas.k_montag:Alright,As soon as we proceed you will get to know more and understand better.
Jun 26 10:17 AM
Me:Okay. Sounds good to me.
Jun 26 10:17 AM
thomas.k_montag:Before we proceed I would love to know more about you. That would help where to categorize you and how best to interview you.I am Mr Thomas Montag, I am the hiring manager to the Firm Merrill Lynch & Co INC.I am here to brief and interview you more about the opening position,Please introduce yourself and indicate your age,sex and Location.
Jun 26 10:21 AM
Me:My name is Me. I am a Blank old female and I live in Florida. I love helping people when I can. What else would you like to know?
Jun 26 10:22 AM
thomas.k_montag:Just follow the briefing and you can ask questions when i am through. Let me know when you have finished reading and understanding every line. You will be allowed to ask questions later.With each line just respond with an Okay.
Me:Okay
thomas.k_montag:The positions available are. Data Entry,sales, Clerical Admin, Administrative Clerk/Assistance,Customer Service Receptionist,financial-analys,Medical Billing and Coding,Accounting, Payroll Clerk, Book keeping, Typist Clerk,Management,IT jobs. Which are you applying for ?
Jun 26 10:23 AM
Me:Data Entry or Customer Service Receptionist.
Jun 26 10:24 AM
thomas.k_montag:Okay.The Name of the company is Merrill Lynch & Company INC.
thomas.k_montag:Merrill Lynch is one of the world’s premier providers of wealth management, securities trading and sales, corporate finance and investment banking services.
thomas.k_montag:Merrill Lynch & Co.Inc,Through its subsidiaries, provides investment, financing, and other related services to individuals and institutions in the United States and internationally.
thomas.k_montag:The company conducts selling and trading activities, and acts as a market maker in securities, derivatives, currencies, and other financial instruments; distributes fixed income, currency, commodity and equity products, and derivatives; and provides financing, securities clearing, settlement, and custody services, as well as engages in principal investing activities. It also assists clients in raising capital through underwritings and private placements of equity, debt and related securities, and loan syndicat.
Jun 26 10:25 AM
Jun 26 10:27 AM
thomas.k_montag:This branch recruiting is located at 4 World Financial Center250 Vesey Street New York,NY 10080 soon we will be setting up a branch at your location that is why we are looking for 16 teams workers to work from home at the moment, Once the Branch is been at your location ,you can chose to work in a office or from home. This is strictly an online and work from home job the working hours are flexible and you can chose to work from anywhere of your choice,the pay is $45 per hour training is $21 per hour and will be get payment bi weekly via direct deposit or paycheck and the maximum amount you can work a week is 45 hours.if you are employed you are going to be working as a full employee and not an independent contractor.
Jun 26 10:28 AM
Jun 26 10:29 AM
thomas.k_montag:NOTE:This company is looking for a 16 team data entry worker.The most efficient workers from this 16 teams will be promoted to the company office,earn $79,000.00 per annual given a car and a house,at the end of the year,this will be 4 efficient workers from the 16 teams.10% taxes will be deducted from your salary monthly by the company. Benefits: Health, Dental, Life and AD&D Insurance, Employee Wellness and 401k plans.Paid Time Off and Holidays with Generous Company Discounts Working hrs are flexible.All activities and corresponding time are to be recorded in excel spreadsheet. As for your duties, i will assist you with any difficulties by email.

IM Jun 26 10:47 AM
Jun 26 10:31 AM
thomas.k_montag:DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITY:Tracks data and source documents.Prepares and sorts source documents, and identifies and interprets data to be entered.Compiles, sorts and verifies data for accuracy.Contacts responsible parties or clients from other organisation to resolve moderately complex questions, inconsistencies, or missing data. Also perform Records keeping, keyboarding/data entry and performing a variety of other office tasks account balancing, invoicing recording,proper data analysis of sales records and recording pay slips into accounting database all these will be done through the use of the Accounting Software, such as faxing or emailing confidently and positive attitude Online from home. Can you handle the Job duties if you are being trained towards it
thomas.k_montag:?
Jun 26 10:38 AM
Me:Quite possibly. I believe anybody can do something with enough training. Do I have to give a definite answer now, or do I have time to think about it?
Jun 26 10:38 AM
thomas.k_montag:Yes you have time and they will be training so you will be able to do so.
Jun 26 10:41 AM
Me:Okay. Do I contact you through here with my answer? End of the day sound okay?
Jun 26 10:41 AM
thomas.k_montag:Yes sure.
Jun 26 10:43 AM
Me:Okay. Thank you for your time. I will contact you at the end of the day. Is there anything else before we sign off?
Jun 26 10:44 AM
thomas.k_montag:Once you are back we will continues and make sure you are back before 5 pm 
Jun 26 10:46 AM
Me:Okay  I will talk to you later.
Jun 26 10:47 AM
thomas.k_montag:Alright no problem
thomas.k_montag:Bye
Me:Goodbye

IM Jun 26 12:04 PM
Jun 26 12:04 PM
Me:I am sorry, but this job sounds a bit to much for me. I am going to have to decline.

This is all of it. Hope it helps someone stop them. It is very frustrating and a waste of time, to be scammed.