Learn about us and introduce yourself
#183587 by Tiger Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:25 pm
Eshops Direct, LLC
1835 E Hallandale Beach Blvd, Hallandale Beach, FL 33009
Toll-free: 800-571-4089
www.eshops-direct.com

Appointment letter

Dear applicant,
We have pleasure in confirming your appointment as a Mail Clerk subject to the terms and conditions of your Employment Agrement and Remote Employee’s Policies and Procedures. We urge you to familiarize yourself with all the relevant documents we send to you during the employment procedure and to keep these in a safe place for future reference.
We would like to confirm the remuneration terms of your appointment as follows:
Place of Employment: Home based.
Commencement date: The date of the first package shipped by you (usually 7 business days after signing of the contract).
Salary: $24,000 gross per annum payable monthly. Plus bonus $500 per month, if the amount of orders exceeds 50.
Vacation: 14 days.
Allowances: $300 per month is allowed for automobile, packing and Internet expenses.
Please indicate your acceptance of this appointment and the terms thereof by signing below and by returning this letter to us via fax or email.
We look forward to a mutually rewarding association with you.
Yours faithfully,
Erez Khteeb, the principal of Eshops Direct, LLC.

I agree and accept the above terms/conditions.

This company has stolen credit cards and buying items to ship to peoples address all over the US for you to ship overseas.
Advertisement

#183588 by Tiger Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:30 pm
I think they have stolen the bigboxsuperstore.com info and using it. The address for the bigboxsuperstore.com is different from the Eshops Direct LLC when you check the BBB.org Eshops Direct LLC is 10 minutes away from the bigboxsuperstore.
#184981 by Laptopmilli Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:31 pm
I'm actually an "employee" of E-shops Direct llc. I received the same message via email shortly after I applied for the position on Indeed.com. I thought it was legit because they asked for so much paperwork, had a handbook, requested tax forms, and even had a website where I communicated with my manager and tracked the incoming and outgoing packages. It really seemed like the real deal. I had iPads and $700 cameras coming to my house to be shipped overseas. But when it was time to get paid (30 freakin' days later), I couldn't get in contact with anyone. Not only did I waste 5 weeks of my time, but I'm afraid if this business is conducting illegal transactions with my name and address associated with it. How do I even file a complaint about this???
#184986 by vonpaso xlura Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:09 am
Please post as many emails as you can here, with complete headers, removing your name and address. Also if you have the shipping labels, to show where the packages went, post them too. If they're in PDF or something other than a raster format, so they can't go into Upload Eater, let me know and I'll tell you where to email them.

This is a package mule job (the scammers buy stuff with stolen money and hire people to ship it overseas), but the website links to a company registration, so we need more detailed evidence to kill it.

Also print out all the emails and show them to the police. If you don't, they'll come looking for you, and you could do jail time.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#184997 by Dotti Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:50 am
You should probably file a report with IC3 as well.

Phone number leads to one of the scammers' previous versions of this scam.
http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&p=146502

The address for this "company"
1835 E Hallandale Beach Blvd Ste 786
Hallandale Beach, FL 33009

is a mailbox store.
http://www.theupsstorelocal.com/1937

1.9544571305 Fax: 1.9548741112
Domain Name: ESHOPS-DIRECT.COM
Registrar: PAKNIC (PRIVATE) LIMITED
Whois Server: whois.paknic.com
Referral URL: http://www.paknic.com
Name Server: NS1.ESHOPS-DIRECT.COM
Name Server: NS2.ESHOPS-DIRECT.COM
Updated Date: 14-aug-2013
Creation Date: 14-aug-2013
Expiration Date: 14-aug-2014

Need to post photos? http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219
Are you a victim of a romance scam? Read here for advice and FAQ's.
#185524 by mhumes69 Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:06 am
THIS IS THE FIRST EMAIL I RECEIVED WITH 2 ATTACHMENTS.
We are responding to your job inquiry submitted via email. We present you the opportunity to become better acquainted with the detailed job description and our company’s activities. You can find a link to the company website in the enclosed application.

About Eshops Direct.

Eshops Direct is a venture funded online startup with physical presence in Florida which enables its clients to rent a postal address in the USA. Many American stores do not offer the option of overseas delivery. We help our clients to make purchases, pay for it, and get their orders delivered anywhere in the world. Foreign companies that buy and sell goods in the US and ordinary consumers from many countries find this service to be invaluable.

Eshops Direct is always seeking to develop its services further through a number of strategies based on innovation. We create value for our customers by going far beyond the ordinary mail forwarding or brokerage services. We do this by utilizing the most up-to-date technological solutions and through efficient warehousing and human resources management approaches. Our remote employment approach allows us to maximize the number of addresses in different states that can be offered to our clients. This also enables us to reduce our storage expenses, to be more competitive and keep our business green.

Job details.

This is a unique opportunity for stay-at-home parents and retired to earn by receiving and processing mail for our customers at their addresses. Business owners who stay at their private offices during the day can get extra income by using their business address for this job. This job doesn’t require an expensive training or paying any startup costs. You can work from any location in the United States except Alaska and Hawaii.

Duties:

- Stay at your home-based workplace from 10am to 6pm Monday-Friday.
- Monitor your online account and maintain contact with our remote operations department.
- Accept, register and repack shipments.
- Forward mail to our customers using prepaid shipping labels from major carriers.
- Prepare and submit reports online.

Requirements:

- Work with minimum supervision and provide excellent customer service.
- A car to deliver shipments to the nearest post office.
- Computer, printer and any digital camera.
- Ability to move packages up to 30lbs.
- Experience in delivery/logistics is a plus, but not mandatory.
- No other employment is allowed besides self-employment with daily presence at your address.

Compensation:

Monthly salary of $2,000 plus bonus $500 if you process more than 50 shipments per month. You will be on payroll with us, and taxes will be withheld from your paycheck. We will send you a Form W-2 at the end of the year, showing your wages and tax.

Safety:

You can feel secure during the work process. We work only with fully paid shipments. The parcels usually contain consumer electronics, clothing, auto parts and sporting goods. You will be able to inspect the majority of parcels yourself. All of our customers go through a thorough verification process which includes phone interview and background checks. On top of that our customers are required to submit two types of ID and 1583 form certified by a notary.

A draft of the employment agreement is attached to this email solely for your acquaintance. To begin the process of your job placement you should fill out the application form which is attached to this email and return it to us via email. After that we will get in touch with you and give you further information and the detailed list of your duties. If you have any questions at this point, feel free contact us by e-mail or phone 954-601-5145.

--
Sincerely,
Karen Kang,
Recruitment department,
Eshops Direct LLC.
1835 E Hallandale Beach Blvd,
Hallandale Beach, FL 33009.

Contact #: 954-601-5145.

THIS IS THE SECOND EMAIL I RECEIVED AFTER FILLING IN THE TWO ATTACHMENTS.
This letter serves as a confirmation of the position of Mail Clerk given to you after the necessary background checks. Read over the main duties and responsibilities associated with the position assigned to you.

Bear in mind that this letter speaks for itself and that there is no ambiguity within it. The following descriptions clearly incorporate all areas of your tasks and functions as a part of the company.

1. Always be sure to check your list daily for incoming deliveries, this will allow you to plan your day according to the estimated times you will receive them. You should always ensure that you are readily available at your address on the hours agreed from 10am to 6pm. During this time, you will be receiving deliveries from various carriers like Fedex, USPS and UPS. Take note that some of the items may arrive before or after the work hours or during Saturdays. Please be conscious of such instances.
2. An online account will be created for you to handle the items on delivery. Furthermore, this will also serve as the main communication method between you and your designated supervisor. To get the utmost use of this resource, you should check the account from time to time throughout the working hours.
3. There should be a regular contact between you and the supervisor via email, online account and phone. It can be a great source of help and guidance in times of your need and confusion. If your supervisor has any inquiries, be ready to respond quickly.
4. Sign every delivery that is sent to your address. If you receive a package or correspondence in our customer’s name, please sign on behalf of our customer.
5. Make sure the goods contained in the packages are in good condition. Sometimes, damages occur during the transit. Do not turn on electronic goods and do not breach last layers of packaging. Take photos to prove that the items match the description and upload them in your online account. You are free to use any digital camera.
6. Download prepaid shipping labels in your online account. Print and attach them to the designated boxes.
7. From your online account, download new invoices and attach them outside of the packages. Remove original invoices.
8. Send any packages and letters from the nearest USPS office as soon as possible. When deliveries arrive before 2pm, you are expected to ship such items to the respective clients on that same day. On the other hand, these scenarios will be dependent on the availability of the invoices and labels in your account.
9. Take note of the tracking numbers seen on the shipping labels in the new packages and enter it to your online account. This will serve as a proof for the shipments.
10. Upon shipment, you can monitor the shipments using your online account. It will help you in reporting to your supervisor about the goods shipped.
11. Always keep records and receipts. This will be an effective resolution tool if issues arise.

Please see the attachment for the final employment agreement and appointment letter.
Fill in the employment agreement and fax it to 866-519-7579. Let us know in case you have already submitted it.

An online account will be created for you upon your confirmation and receipt of the signed agreement. Your manager will get in touch with you shortly after this. Later you will also receive email from our payroll department with required tax forms you will have to submit.

We are very excited to work with you. Congratulations and welcome to the team!

--
Regards,
Karen Kang,
Recruitment department,
Eshops Direct LLC.
I FILLED OUT AN APPLICATION AND GAVE VERY DETAILED INFORMATION ABOUT MYSELF. I HAVE NOT BEEN CONTACTED BY PHONE OR EMAIL SINCE SENDING IN MY EMPLOYMENT AGREEMENT. THIS SEEMED TO GOOD TO BE TRUE FOR THE MONEY BEING PAID AND NO RESPONSE BACK. LUCKILY IT WAS A GOOGLE DRIVE APPLICATION I FORWARDED AND I HAVE SINCE DELETED IT. WHAT IS A REPORT IC3 AND WHERE DO I FILE ONE?
#186806 by mattstonewell Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:27 pm
This is definitely a scam. I got lured into this job too. The state police and a federal investigator just left my house. I have a cease and desist order from the U.S. Postal Service. Fortunately the investigators gave me a pardon in writing because, apparently, more police will be knocking on my door for other disputes from fraudulent purchases shipped to me.

If anyone happens to be approached by ANY reshipping organization. DO NOT get involved!! There are many layers set up by the Russian Mafia so they will never get caught, YOU WILL. If you already are involved, file a complaint with the U.S. Postal service asap. http://ehome.uspis.gov/fcsexternal/default.aspx. Contact your local police department and make an official statement and be transparent as possible!!

You can file a complaint through IC3 but filing through the USPS is the more appropriate route.

Hope this can help someone else.
#186935 by Dekeamus Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:04 pm
I also got scammed with this. I did file an IC3 and with my local police dept. I'm more embarrassed than anything else at this point.

I did make copies of everything I sent, correspondence, and the "contract" and made sure my lifelock was working, no hits on id theft yet thankfully, I just hope this works itself out soon, I would hate to find out sometime in the future I have some kind of warrant out there I wasn't aware of. Any other advice from anyone?
#193919 by MikeD71 Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:27 pm
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR POSTING THIS - I ALMOST FELL FOR IT!

The email with 2 attachments I received had wording nearly identical to this except using a different company name: Mail Plus LLC located in Miami, FL :oops:

THIS IS THE FIRST EMAIL I RECEIVED WITH 2 ATTACHMENTS.
mhumes69 wrote:We are responding to your job inquiry submitted via email. We present you the opportunity to become better acquainted with the detailed job description and our company’s activities. You can find a link to the company website in the enclosed application.

About Eshops Direct.

Eshops Direct is a venture funded online startup with physical presence in Florida which enables its clients to rent a postal address in the USA. Many American stores do not offer the option of overseas delivery. We help our clients to make purchases, pay for it, and get their orders delivered anywhere in the world. Foreign companies that buy and sell goods in the US and ordinary consumers from many countries find this service to be invaluable.

Eshops Direct is always seeking to develop its services further through a number of strategies based on innovation. We create value for our customers by going far beyond the ordinary mail forwarding or brokerage services. We do this by utilizing the most up-to-date technological solutions and through efficient warehousing and human resources management approaches. Our remote employment approach allows us to maximize the number of addresses in different states that can be offered to our clients. This also enables us to reduce our storage expenses, to be more competitive and keep our business green.

Job details.

This is a unique opportunity for stay-at-home parents and retired to earn by receiving and processing mail for our customers at their addresses. Business owners who stay at their private offices during the day can get extra income by using their business address for this job. This job doesn’t require an expensive training or paying any startup costs. You can work from any location in the United States except Alaska and Hawaii.

Duties:

- Stay at your home-based workplace from 10am to 6pm Monday-Friday.
- Monitor your online account and maintain contact with our remote operations department.
- Accept, register and repack shipments.
- Forward mail to our customers using prepaid shipping labels from major carriers.
- Prepare and submit reports online.

Requirements:

- Work with minimum supervision and provide excellent customer service.
- A car to deliver shipments to the nearest post office.
- Computer, printer and any digital camera.
- Ability to move packages up to 30lbs.
- Experience in delivery/logistics is a plus, but not mandatory.
- No other employment is allowed besides self-employment with daily presence at your address.

Compensation:

Monthly salary of $2,000 plus bonus $500 if you process more than 50 shipments per month. You will be on payroll with us, and taxes will be withheld from your paycheck. We will send you a Form W-2 at the end of the year, showing your wages and tax.

Safety:

You can feel secure during the work process. We work only with fully paid shipments. The parcels usually contain consumer electronics, clothing, auto parts and sporting goods. You will be able to inspect the majority of parcels yourself. All of our customers go through a thorough verification process which includes phone interview and background checks. On top of that our customers are required to submit two types of ID and 1583 form certified by a notary.

A draft of the employment agreement is attached to this email solely for your acquaintance. To begin the process of your job placement you should fill out the application form which is attached to this email and return it to us via email. After that we will get in touch with you and give you further information and the detailed list of your duties. If you have any questions at this point, feel free contact us by e-mail or phone 954-601-5145.

--
Sincerely,
Karen Kang,
Recruitment department,
Eshops Direct LLC.
1835 E Hallandale Beach Blvd,
Hallandale Beach, FL 33009.

Contact #: 954-601-5145.

THIS IS THE SECOND EMAIL I RECEIVED AFTER FILLING IN THE TWO ATTACHMENTS.
This letter serves as a confirmation of the position of Mail Clerk given to you after the necessary background checks. Read over the main duties and responsibilities associated with the position assigned to you.

Bear in mind that this letter speaks for itself and that there is no ambiguity within it. The following descriptions clearly incorporate all areas of your tasks and functions as a part of the company.

1. Always be sure to check your list daily for incoming deliveries, this will allow you to plan your day according to the estimated times you will receive them. You should always ensure that you are readily available at your address on the hours agreed from 10am to 6pm. During this time, you will be receiving deliveries from various carriers like Fedex, USPS and UPS. Take note that some of the items may arrive before or after the work hours or during Saturdays. Please be conscious of such instances.
2. An online account will be created for you to handle the items on delivery. Furthermore, this will also serve as the main communication method between you and your designated supervisor. To get the utmost use of this resource, you should check the account from time to time throughout the working hours.
3. There should be a regular contact between you and the supervisor via email, online account and phone. It can be a great source of help and guidance in times of your need and confusion. If your supervisor has any inquiries, be ready to respond quickly.
4. Sign every delivery that is sent to your address. If you receive a package or correspondence in our customer’s name, please sign on behalf of our customer.
5. Make sure the goods contained in the packages are in good condition. Sometimes, damages occur during the transit. Do not turn on electronic goods and do not breach last layers of packaging. Take photos to prove that the items match the description and upload them in your online account. You are free to use any digital camera.
6. Download prepaid shipping labels in your online account. Print and attach them to the designated boxes.
7. From your online account, download new invoices and attach them outside of the packages. Remove original invoices.
8. Send any packages and letters from the nearest USPS office as soon as possible. When deliveries arrive before 2pm, you are expected to ship such items to the respective clients on that same day. On the other hand, these scenarios will be dependent on the availability of the invoices and labels in your account.
9. Take note of the tracking numbers seen on the shipping labels in the new packages and enter it to your online account. This will serve as a proof for the shipments.
10. Upon shipment, you can monitor the shipments using your online account. It will help you in reporting to your supervisor about the goods shipped.
11. Always keep records and receipts. This will be an effective resolution tool if issues arise.

Please see the attachment for the final employment agreement and appointment letter.
Fill in the employment agreement and fax it to 866-519-7579. Let us know in case you have already submitted it.

An online account will be created for you upon your confirmation and receipt of the signed agreement. Your manager will get in touch with you shortly after this. Later you will also receive email from our payroll department with required tax forms you will have to submit.

We are very excited to work with you. Congratulations and welcome to the team!

--
Regards,
Karen Kang,
Recruitment department,
Eshops Direct LLC.

I FILLED OUT AN APPLICATION AND GAVE VERY DETAILED INFORMATION ABOUT MYSELF. I HAVE NOT BEEN CONTACTED BY PHONE OR EMAIL SINCE SENDING IN MY EMPLOYMENT AGREEMENT. THIS SEEMED TO GOOD TO BE TRUE FOR THE MONEY BEING PAID AND NO RESPONSE BACK. LUCKILY IT WAS A GOOGLE DRIVE APPLICATION I FORWARDED AND I HAVE SINCE DELETED IT. WHAT IS A REPORT IC3 AND WHERE DO I FILE ONE?

Mod edit: Corrected quotes - CW
#197826 by HCannonball Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:06 pm
Thank you guys SO much! I was recently (yesterday) contacted by a company called Packages Plus LLC and it sounded like a great deal. Having just retired from a management job with a major airline, I was very interested and it DID sound good. Thank goodness I found this blog and didn't do it. Hopefully others who search for this company name will see this post and shy away. I was unable to find anything bad with this company name. Thanks again!!
#197828 by HCannonball Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:13 pm
HCannonball wrote:Thank you guys SO much! I was recently (yesterday) contacted by a company called Packages Plus LLC and it sounded like a great deal. Having just retired from a management job with a major airline, I was very interested and it DID sound good. Thank goodness I found this blog and didn't do it. Hopefully others who search for this company name will see this post and shy away. I was unable to find anything bad with this company name. Thanks again!!
Here is the email I received:

Good day!

First of all I would like to thank you for your kind response to our
job offer. You`ve left a request to employment agency about holding
the wanted employment.

I would like to introduce myself. My name is Dorene Humason. I work as a
Human Resource Manager in Packages Plus LLC. From now you may contact
me any time if you have any questions on a job position «Quality
Inspector».

Packages Plus LLC works in the field of post transportation. Our
company’s mission is to deliver the best high quality facilities for
people who send and accept goods.

All our employees work hard every day so that all peoples` goods will
be delivered to recipients as quickly as possible. If you are a
Quality Inspector, one of your major tasks will be checking fullness,
truthfulness, and quality of all goods that arrive by mail.

What we require form you, as from a principal contender, is to be
responsible for fulfilling all your everyday jobs on time. In this
occasion you will get both basic salary and extra monthly and
three-monthly bonuses.

There is a special document attached to this message. It is called
«Job Description». There you will find all the necessary additional
information that in the best way describes the vacancy “Quality
Inspector”. There is also info concerning all payment terms and job
placement. I would like to ask you to save this file on your laptop
and read it thoroughly to be fully aware of its content.

If everything is clear for you about job description and your work
duties, and you still desire to work at our company, please let me
know about this pleasing fact. For this purpose please fill in the
“Application form” attached to this message. This process will take
you ten minutes maximum.

Please give us certain time (from 4 to 48 hours) for examining all the
information you provide us and making a final decision for your
employment.

Please find it comfortable to email me when your have any questions
concerning Application form or regarding Job description. Please also
feel free to give me your cell phone number and I will call your back
as quickly as possible. I am always entirely at your disposal!

---
Best regards,
Packages Plus LLC
HR Manager
Dorene Humason

I should have known that the grammar was bad, but so many companies have errors on their pages anymore that I almost fell for it.
#197830 by Bryon Williams Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:43 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners HCannonball,

I am happy that you did some research and landed here.

What was the email address the scammer used with you? This will help others if they search using email addresses.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/