Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#440466 by omegainternegoce1 Tue Jul 18, 2023 3:53 pm
PLEASE BE AWARE OF THIS COMPANY LEAD TOP OILS FROM MALAYSIA..
They have a network from Malaysia to Turkey.
Someone called Abdul Halim, who called himself general manager from this company, contacted me with an offer of edible oils, and I found a buyer, Jamal Ismail Osman, through another person, Goran Vesna Dordevic, 2 days after for Palm oil. All the documents were sent. Contract was signed, L/C was opened, they sent me my NCNDA and the first shipment went out in march 2023. First they asked me to pay $1,999 to notarize the NCDA which I found very odd, but they told that's how Malaysia proceed.
I paid it and they sent me a remittance form for CIMB bank with a new charge of $9829 in order to receive my commission every month because it was a large sum. I found a way to pay it and then they said that Negara Bank has new rules about big amount because of money laundering, a new fee of $12888 before I can get my money.
I started to investigate and found out that the stamps on the NCNDA was fake, The remittance form was fake also.
There made many complaints about this company to the police and I will use other channels until these people are stopped.
In the mean time here are all the names involved in the scam for you to watch out for:
James Ferguson, CEO supposedly and using this number 601112329608
Abdul Halim using this number 601123884303 and this email [email protected]
Goran Vernon Dordevic using this number 381616449937
The rest are based in istanbul in their financial department in charge of receiving payments
here are their namesVEYSI, AKTURK, JOSEFINA MENDEZ DE LA PAZ, KAMSHAT AKTAMBAYEVA, NOR AZIZAH BINTI HUSIN
Advertisement