Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#440017 by Carlabanker Sat Jun 17, 2023 7:41 pm
Scammer and time waster with a fanciful financial opportunity.

I AM THE INTAKE OFFICER FOR SMALLCAPS, AND A CONSERVATIVE PPP WHICH ALLOWS FUNDS TO REMAIN IN YOUR OWN BANK

I Am a One Stop Source of:

Funds receivers - RMB, RR, INR and other exotic currencies

Wallet receivers : we have receivers for USDT, Etherium, Tron, Bitcoin, Auricoin, Union Pay, if you know the new restrictions, Globepay, Zelle, Wise, Revolut, ERC20, Binance, Paypal, Unionpay and others.

Small caps -Small Cap is 50k lots entry, returns 50% per month and has been running for a few years and is verifiable, generous commissions to introducers.

SBLC for loan purpose, assigned, not the rubbish lease business

Private Trading Platforms

Asset Management Paymaster services

Placements into banking system

Consulting Accountants

International transaction services

Moh Perez
Banking consultant and former banker
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
Advertisement

#440018 by Carlabanker Sat Jun 17, 2023 7:45 pm
His new scam:

I have an urgent request hereon for a BTC receiver,,it reads:
quote:
I need an investor to team up with and do a bitcoin job...
I have a wallet with over $500m,so I am looking for an investor/receiver who can receive the funds and fund us to get the software to finish up the job...
The investor will have the 45% of the funds...
Please if you are interested write me , let's do this..
Our proof of BTC:
https://bitref.com/1FeexV6bAHb8ybZjqQMjJrcCrHGW9sb6uF
Ratio;
Investor: 40
Facilitators: 5/5
Sender: 50%

Moh Perez
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
#440854 by Carlabanker Tue Aug 15, 2023 2:57 am
His new sam:

Investment Bank
A trader client of mine is interested in any joint venture or structure that can accumulate and manage funds. In the old days a Cook Island bank would have been sufficient, but he wants a structure that can accumulate investors, is attractive to investors, in which he can apply a conservative trade regime and produce approximately 10% return for deposit funds..... It could be an idle Investment Bank or a registered deposit organization, or an idle trading organization. It would even be better if it could issue debit cards. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Ex Bank Securities manager available
How many times did you want a reliable answer to a question and didn’t want to ask? A friend of mine has set up a new consulting service where he will address questions put to him by anyone. This friend has over 40 years of bank treasury experience, including running the securities and trading sections of international banks. Unlike me, he will not answer questions for nothing, as he says, if the consultant wants to make money, he has to have some... However, he has set his initial consultation fee at a very special rate, which is USD, $50 per consultation. I can link you up if you like. He has probably unparallel bank treasury experience.

Run your own investment firm
A trading friend of mine provides a good return on invested capital. He invites people who want to set up their own investment fund in their own jurisdiction to do so and then contractually provides an above average return by trading part of those funds. Here the trading is done in your own trading account so funds never leave your control. For one firm, they are providing their investors with a 12% return but earning 8%, retaining 6% as their margin. That investment firm has $10m. under management. Imagine what they are earning for some accounting annually.

Small Cap Central

There is a new group who specialize in small caps. They represent a number of traders that they engage. Returns are between 20 and 40% per month.

I AM THE INTAKE OFFICER

I AM THE INTAKE OFFICER FOR SMALLCAPS, AND A CONSERVATIVE PPP WHICH ALLOWS FUNDS TO REMAIN IN YOUR OWN BANK

I Am a One Stop Source of:

Funds receivers - RMB, RR, INR and other exotic currencies

Wallet receivers : we have receivers for USDT, Etherium, Tron, Bitcoin, Auricoin, Union Pay, if you know the new restrictions, Globepay, Zelle, Wise, Revolut, ERC20, Binance, Paypal, Unionpay and others.

Small caps -Small Cap is 25k lots entry, returns 50% per month and has been running for a few years and is verifiable, generous commissions to introducers.

SBLC for loan purpose, assigned, not the rubbish lease business

Private Trading Platforms

Asset Management Paymaster services

Placements into banking system

Consulting Accountants

International transaction services

Moh Perez
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]