Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#428624 by Carlabanker Mon Oct 18, 2021 11:29 am
Scammer and time waster with a fanciful financial opportunity.

We have the possibility of bullet 300% 10 days. Tearsheet No Swit. It is just a Bullet, not a program. From 1M. Maximum 99M.
I Repeat is just a bullet. If you are interested, contact me via email or WhatsApp
[email protected]
+34627851395
I will send you all the details in PDF format.
Advertisement

#428722 by emiliojosecervera Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:19 am
Admin Note: This post was made by the dumb scammer himself in an attempt to avoid losing victims. We are leaving it here to show how far these disgusting creatures will go to steal from their victims.

I just came across this and I can't believe it.
They call anyone a scammer.
I do not even know who this user is, what I know is that I am a simple broker who has not scammed anyone in my life. This user as far as I can see creates every day two posts of scammers. It seems that he wants to screw people. He complains about scam when that post of mine is just an offer that came to me and I posted on a forum for possible interested parties.
Please delete this as it tarnishes my reputation and honesty.
Thank you
#428723 by AlanJones Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:44 am
Hello dumb scammer Emilio Jose Cervera.

Do you really think that you can fool anyone with your pathetic post? The fact is that you are clearly a scammer . Anyone can see that from the ridiculous claims that you make in your "offers" (300% returns in 10 days) :laugh-s: and the fact that you offer all this using just a free Gmail address and a mobile phone number.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#428724 by emiliocervera Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:07 am
Admin Note: This post is yet another made by the dumb scammer himself in an attempt to avoid losing victims. We are leaving it here to show how far these disgusting creatures will go to steal from their victims.

Why does this forum exist if they don't let the accused defend himself and automatically block his account?
As I said, I am a simple intermediary, who received this offer and published it in a forum.
If there is anyone who has felt scammed by me let them say so in this post. Because there is no one.
If I have offended anyone with this offer which I repeat, is not mine. It simply came to me from someone so that I could look for a possible interested client.
I AM A SIMPLE INTERMEDIARY AND I HAVE NEVER SCAMMED ANYONE.
#428725 by AlanJones Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:16 am
You really are dumb aren't you, useless scammer Emilio Jose Cervera.

This forum exists to warn victims about disgusting scammers like you. There is no need for you to be able to defend yourself as the very fact that you are posted here is proof that you are a scammer. All posts are thoroughly researched, so anyone posted on here (like you) is 100% a scammer.

Another email address used by dumb scammer Emilio Jose Cervera - [email protected].

Feel free to keep registering and giving us more of your email addresses.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#428726 by AlanJones Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:23 am
If anyone is in any doubt about the legitimacy of "Emilio Jose Cervera", then consider this.

He advertises his "bullet program" with its ridiculous 300% returns on Facebook. A place normally used for people to share pictures of their cats with family and friends. Not somewhere that multi-million dollar financial transactions are organized. :roll:

#428727 by emiliojcervera Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:30 am
Admin Note: This post is yet another made by the dumb scammer himself in an attempt to avoid losing victims. We are leaving it here to show how far these disgusting creatures will go to steal from their victims.

I have a very clear conscience and I know that I have never scammed anyone.
This forum is a disgrace and your administrator should realize that you are hurting innocent people.

I repeat that I am a simple intermediary and I have never scammed anyone.
I can shout it out loud.
#428729 by AlanJones Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:40 am
Yet another email address used by dumb scammer Emilio Jose Cervera - [email protected]