Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#427214 by AlanJones Fri Jul 30, 2021 2:03 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: BVL233 / BANKING INSTRUMENT - BG / SBLC/ FERSH PURCHASE 50 + 2 / LEASE 10 + 2 / MT 199/799 / PREADV - MT 799 / MT 799 BPU / MT 760 - TRADE>GARYM / FCO = JULY 27TH 2021 / 29TH
Tel. Nos.: +60333438955, +60333437955, +60333439619, +12706824656 & +60172187978

TO: BUYER MANDATE/END BUYER / PRINCIPLE

WE FACILITATE AS AGENT ;

Please, read the offer carefully, all the information required for the Buyer to make decision to move forward has been included. The idea here was to develop a procurement method to minimize time spent on both the Buyers Side, and the Sellers Side.

So, should the Buyer decide to move forward with either of these offers please be sure they have read, and understand in their entirety the Terms & Conditions, and provide the required information on their Request .

DIRECT APPLICATION ONLY – DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME / LOI / BANK REFERANCE LETTER / COMPANY PROFILE

Kindly issue your ICPO/LOI upon acceptance of the above transacting terms and procedures

I shall require Direct Communication via Skype / Bvl233 for Conference call

Transaction Procedure:

Buyer submits duly sign LOI on Buyer’s letterhead with full Banking Coordinate with below compliance documents include:

1.1 Letter of Intent/Contract (LOI)
1.2 Client Information Sheet (CIS)
1.3 Corporate Resolution (CR)
1.4 Non-Solicitation Statement (NS)
1.5 Non-Circumvention and Non-Disclosure Agreement (NCND)
1.6 Irrevocable Master Fee Protection Agreement (IMFPA)
1.7 Buyer Signatory and Color Copy of Passport
1.8 Buyer Certificate of Incorporation (COI)
1.9 ATV
2.0 POF / BCL / RWA

INSTRUMENT & SERVICE PROVIDER

HSBC – BARCLAYS

A STANDBY LETTER OF CREDIT (SBLC) IS A LEGAL DOCUMENT THAT GUARANTEES A BANK'S
COMMITMENT OF PAYMENT TO A SELLER IN THE EVENT THAT THE BUYER–OR THE BANK'S CLIENT–DEFAULTS ON THE AGREEMENT
OUR STANDBY LETTER OF CREDIT IS ISSUED BY HSBC BANK / BARCLAYS BANK, THE STANDBY LETTER OF CREDIT (SBLC) IS DELIVERED BANK TO BANK USING SWIFT MT799 FOLLOWED BY A SWIFT MT760.

PROVIDER

REVEALED AFTER CLIENT DILIGENCE
PRICE FOR STANDBY LETTER OF CREDIT (SBLC)
NO UP FRONT FEES
LOW PURCHASE RATE OF 10+2 (12% TOTAL)
ESTIMATED COMPLETION TIME:
THE SWIFT MT760 IS NORMALLY DELIVERED 24 TO 48 HOURS

PROCEDURE

1. THE BUYER PPROVIDES CIS AND POF FOR DUE DILIGENCE AND COMPLIANCE
2. AFTER A SUCCESSFUL DUE DILIGENCE AND COMPLIANCE THE PROVIDER WILL SUPPLY DOA
3. WITHIN FIVE (5) BANKING DAYS, RECEIVING BANK OF THE BUYER WILL ISSUE RWA VIA SECURE BANK E-MAIL OR SWIFT MT199/799
4. WITHIN FIVE (5) BANKING DAYS, THE ISSUING BANK OF THE PROVIDER WILL ISSUE AN MT-799 PRE-ADVICE
5. WITHIN FIVE (5) BANKING DAYS OF THE RECEIPT OF THE PROVIDER’S MT-799 PRE-ADVICE, THE RECEIVING BANK WILL SEND BY SWIFT MT-799 THE BPU
6. WITHIN FIVE (5) BANKING DAYS OF PROVIDER RECEIVING BPU FROM THE RECEIVING BANK, ISSUING BANK SHALL ISSUE SWIFT MT-760
7. THE RECEIVING BANK WILL RECEIVE, CONFIRM AND VERIFY THE SWIFT MT-760 (BG/SBLC). THE BENEFICIARY/ BUYER WILL REMIT PAYMENT WITHIN FIVE (5) BANKING DAYS AFTER MT760 RECEIVED TO THE PROVIDER’S DESIGNATED ACCOUNT(S) THE PURCHASE FEES AND THE CONSULTANCY FESS TO THE INTERMEDIARIES’ DESIGNATED ACCOUNT(S)
8. SHOULD THE BENEFICIARY/BUYER DEFAULT IN PAYING THE PURCHASE FEES AND THE TRANSACTION FEES, PROVIDER SHALL INSTRUCT THE ISSUING BANK TO PUT A CLAIM ON THE (BG/SBLC) THEREBY FORCING THE RECEIVING BANK TO RETURN THE SWIFT MT-760 (BG/SBLC) TO THE ISSUING BANK.
9. WITHIN TEN (10) BANKING DAYS AFTER RECEIPT OF ALL FEES INCLUDING THE CONSULTANCY FEES, THE HARD COPY OF THE (BG/SBLC) WILL BE SENT TO RECEIVING

BANK BY BANK-BONDED COURIER.
AND
INSTRUMENT & SERVICE PROVIDER
REVEALED AFTER CLIENT DILIGENCE PRICE FOR STANDBY LETTER OF CREDIT (SBLC)
NO UP FRONT FEES
LOW PURCHASE RATE OF 50+2 (52% TOTAL)
ESTIMATED COMPLETION TIME : THE SWIFT MT760 IS NORMALLY DELIVERED 24 TO 48 HOURS

PROCEDURE

1. THE BUYER PPROVIDES CIS AND POF FOR DUE DILIGENCE AND COMPLIANCE
2. AFTER A SUCCESSFUL DUE DILIGENCE AND COMPLIANCE THE PROVIDER WILL SUPPLY DOA
3. WITHIN FIVE (5) BANKING DAYS, RECEIVING BANK OF THE BUYER WILL ISSUE RWA VIA SECURE BANK E-MAIL OR SWIFT MT199/799
4. WITHIN FIVE (5) BANKING DAYS, THE ISSUING BANK OF THE PROVIDER WILL ISSUE AN MT-799 PRE-ADVICE
5. WITHIN FIVE (5) BANKING DAYS OF THE RECEIPT OF THE PROVIDER’S MT-799 PRE-ADVICE, THE RECEIVING BANK WILL SEND BY SWIFT MT-799 THE BPU
6. WITHIN FIVE (5) BANKING DAYS OF PROVIDER RECEIVING BPU FROM THE RECEIVING BANK, ISSUING BANK SHALL ISSUE SWIFT MT-760
7. THE RECEIVING BANK WILL RECEIVE, CONFIRM AND VERIFY THE SWIFT MT-760 (BG/SBLC). THE BENEFICIARY/BUYER WILL REMIT PAYMENT WITHIN FIVE (5) BANKING DAYS AFTER MT760 RECEIVED TO THE PROVIDER’S DESIGNATED ACCOUNT(S) THE PURCHASE FEES AND THE CONSULTANCY FESS TO THE INTERMEDIARIES’ DESIGNATED ACCOUNT(S).
8. SHOULD THE BENEFICIARY/BUYER DEFAULT IN PAYING THE PURCHASE FEES AND THE TRANSACTION FEES, PROVIDER SHALL INSTRUCT THE ISSUING BANK TO PUT A CLAIM ON THE (BG/SBLC) THEREBY FORCING THE RECEIVING BANK TO RETURN THE SWIFT MT-760 (BG/SBLC) TO THE ISSUING BANK.
9. WITHIN TEN (10) BANKING DAYS AFTER RECEIPT OF ALL FEES INCLUDING THE CONSULTANCY FEES, THE HARD COPY OF THE (BG/SBLC) WILL BE SENT TO RECEIVING
BANK BY BANK-BONDED COURIER.

-----WE DO NOT ACCEPT ANY ICPO WITH OTHER PROCEDURE-----

ANY ICPO ISSUED MUST INSERT OUR WORKING PROCEDURE. WE DO NOT ACCEPT ANY ICPO WITH OTHER PROCEDURE

If the terms and procedures are acceptable, kindly provide your ICPO TO: [email protected] to proceed further.

ANY ICPO ISSUED MUST INSERT OUR WORKING PROCEDURE. WE DO NOT ACCEPT ANY ICPO WITH OTHER PROCEDURE

NOTE: The above procedures must be accepted and Incorporated on the ICPO word for word.

No Bill of Ladings, Warranties, SGS Reports, or past fulfilled Contract will be presented as "Past Performance," sanitized or not, for the following reasons; AGAINST TRADE REGULATIONS AGAINST STATED SGS POLICY VIOLATES FORMAL CONTRACT CONFIDENTIALITY BETWEEN BUYER AND SELLER.

We ONLY work 100% strictly according to END Seller Company/Refinery's above procedures ONLY

The ICPO must be complete identification of principal buyer signed, sealed and stamped; in buyer's company letterhead with quantity per month/year, Target Price, Contract length, Buyer's own opinion of specification if any and any other relevant details. We do not accept expired ICPO (Maximum date for validity is 5 working days).

WARNING LETTER FROM BUYER AND SELLER (2017)

This is a very important message to anyone involved in the commodities industry on the new measures with respect to Buyers and Sellers conducting transactions.

From now on, if an ICPO, LOI, RWA, or BCL is issued and the document is not real, true and/or actually verifiably factual, the Seller will be able to inform the FBI, ICC, and INTERPOL. In addition, after an CI is sent to the Buyer, there should be a formal answer to Seller from Buyer in a timely manner in accordance with the agreement between parties.

If there is no response from the Buyer in a timely manner, the buying company will be reported to the FBI, ICC and INTERPOL. If this action is repeated by sellers, they too will also be reported for abuse of the NCND, LOI, ICPO, AND RWA OR BCL, FOR THIS IS NOW A FEDERAL OFFENSE.

It is important to transmit this to all clients that work with providers that are members of the ICC, FBI, and other international organizations. From this point forward, the international codes will be strictly enforced to exclude all intruders that send or transmit false information. Those who submit a false NCND/IMFPA, LOI, ICPO, RWA or BCL, or FCO, as well as FALSE PROOF OF PRODUCT (POP),

FALSE PROOF OF FUNDS (POF) WILL BE CHARGED WITH A CRIME.

This offense went into effect on November 15, 2008 after a meeting was held between the Federal Reserve, European Central Bank, Interpol, Federal Bureau of Investigation and Central Intelligence Agency.

The reason for this measurement is to protect the commodities industry which is a fundamental part of the world’s economy. I have read and understood the severity of the warning above and do realize the serious impact that pertains to all oil and other commodities transactions.

THANKS

REMAIN,

MR. TEH, HENGLEE
BVL233/EXE.OFFICER
KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA.
Buyer / Seller - Agent.

Petroleum, Commodity & Banking.

TRADE LEAD SUBJECT CONTIAN REFERANCE A MUST RETURN ALWAYS.

Tel: + 60333438955/7955.
Fax: +60333439619 / + 12706824656
Chat: Bvl233 / Alibaba: Bvl2233.

Mobile:
+60172187978(M'sia)
+855(Cambodia) +66(Thailand)+84(Vietnam)

LINE / WeCHAT / WhattApp = Bvl233/ 0172187978

Incomplete Submissions will NOT be Reviewed or Acknowledged!!

REMOVE NOTICE: You sent an email to one of our company address earlier and this is why you are on our list. If you want to be taken off our list, just send us an email with - Remove- in the subject line and our request will be honored instantly.

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Bvl233. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please notify [email protected] / [email protected]

DISCLAIMER: Sender is NOT a United States Securities Dealer or Broker or U.S. Investment Adviser. Sender is a Consultant and makes no warranties or representations as to the Buyer, Seller or Transaction. All due diligence is the responsibility of the Buyer and Seller. This E-mail letter and the attached related documents are never to be considered a solicitation for any purpose in any form or content. Upon receipt of these documents, the Recipient hereby acknowledges this Disclaimer.

THIS IS NOT SPAM! We sent several Our CIRCULARS you have had communication with our SELLER associate - worldwide regarding Our COMMODITY * ENERGY * PETROLEUM, you're receiving this email because of your relationship with BVL233 /EXE.OFFICER ,Please confirm your continued interest in receiving email from us. It is NEVER our intention to send unwanted email.

The information in this communication relates to our COMMODITY * ENERGY * PETROLEUM products, and other we send our CIRCULARS daily /weekly direct our members because we don't put our Private doct's in our web site, for BVL233 non qualified publics, please make your NCND and fee agreement transfer your principals direct with their formal request. Please confirm your continued interest in receiving email from us. You may unsubscribe if you no longer wish to receive our emails.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#428487 by bvl233 Sun Oct 10, 2021 10:37 pm
Admin Note: This post was made by the scammer in an attempt to avoid losing victims. We are leaving it here to show how far these disgusting creatures will go to steal from their victim.

Alan Jones,

Being in the International Trade Exchange business for the past years. I hold a highly reputation amongst all my associates within the same sector in my portfolio.

I had given my assistance to all my clients requirement and clarification even with last minute option with out hesitation.

Further more I had experienced a highs record with all walks of live Scammer "419"

Never knowingly I be the subject as a Scammer and Victim my self.

Point of view, would I be so sincerely to post all my contact detail and my validity offer information's ?

Circulation of my works subject only Within My Own Portfolio's not sharing to others . Am not sure how this particular Individual have the urge to conduct my offer and position to be a scammer !

Strange enough there are dreamer and wannabe millionaire out there !

Likely business competitor or rival that may envy of my works. The posting is definitely trying to tarnish my position and reputation

Luckily, one of my associates' was shock to seen my name was listed and informed me about the posting .

Knowingly we are genuinely in good business not like the "419" nor am I a Mogu !

This may sound ridicules' to listen to one side of the story with out investigate the actual being . Limited to one sided of the individual' it doesn't proof nor it is related to my position and listing.

Story may goes around but the truth speak for itself

More over It takes two to tango. Not one !

I wish the individual person who conduct such mischief act with a mind of a pigeon good luck being a human being.

I am in position and freely in any circumstances with full clarification to obtain answer with out hesitation

I shall and will not be silent !

Remain,

Mr TEH
Oct 11th 2021
#428488 by AlanJones Sun Oct 10, 2021 10:54 pm
Hello dumb scammer Teh Henglee

Here's a few points that confirm that you are nothing more than a dumb Yahoo boy spamming out scam emails.

1. Legitimate multinational businesses do not use free Gmail email addresses.
2. Legitimate businesses do not spam people with their (fake) offers - despite all the disclaimers on your email, it is nothing more than spam, blindly emailed to addresses harvested from the Internet.
3. The offer you make in your email is pure fiction, with no base on reality and using terms only written by dumb scammers like yourself.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#428489 by AlanJones Sun Oct 10, 2021 11:48 pm
Here's a post dumb scammer Teh Henglee, made on Facebook.

Petroleum - seeking full corporation wit your esteem company
We are trade agent
Mr TEH
[email protected]
June 6th 2012

Yet more evidence that he is nothing more than a low IQ scammer. Real businessmen do not seek deals on Facebook, that's just what dumb scammers like Teh Henglee do.