Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#424304 by FishyMails Fri Mar 12, 2021 1:12 pm
Reply-to: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2021 16:46:44 -0500
Subject: *Good News*

You will be launched into something great when you see beyond the difficulties in the era of today's world.

$5,000 in 2020 would be equivalent to $160,000 today,I know you think you need a saving or mini stock portfolio you will be fine but we can't ignore the fact that inflation is at its highest right now.

Taking advantage of financial markets is not only for the rich or wealthy rather anyone who sees Life as a journey to be experienced, not a destination to be reached.

At the moment what are you thinking of:

* Financial Stability
*Debt Free
*Pay Bill
*Medical Expenses
*Study Abroad
*Travel Abroad
*Need a loan
*Pay Taxes
*Employment
*Child support
*Start a New Business
*Grow Existing Business

Thinking of the any of the above? Feel free to get back via [email protected] for better solution within 72 hours.

Warmly Regards,
Raouf Sahli

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#424380 by FishyMails Wed Mar 17, 2021 3:43 pm
Reply-to: "Raouf Sahli" <[email protected]>
Date: 2021-03-15 5:06:50 PM -05:00
Subject: *Good News*

You will be launched into something great when you see beyond the difficulties in the era of today's world.

$5,000 in 2020 would be equivalent to $160,000 today,I know you think you need a saving or mini stock portfolio you will be fine but we can't ignore the fact that inflation is at its highest right now. I can assist or help you earn good profits with bitcoin trading investment within 48 hours.

Taking advantage of financial markets is not only for the rich or wealthy rather anyone who sees Life as a journey to be experienced, not a destination to be reached. You don't need any experience to start earning like others,all you need is a guide from our experts team.

At the moment do you desire 80% freedom from the below?

* Financial Stability
*Debt Free
*Pay Bill
*Medical Expenses
*Study Abroad
*Travel Abroad
*Need a loan
*Pay Taxes
*Employment
*Child support
*Start a New Business
*Grow Existing Business

Thinking of the any of the above? Contact Mr Roauf Sahli: [email protected] for more info/better solution within 48 hours freedom.

Warmly Regards,
Raouf Sahli

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.