Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#404524 by AdamDav Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:17 am
This post was made by a really dumb scammer who doesn't realise how stupid spamming an anti-scam forum with his scam format is. What a total dumbass. Cheating is an act that I believe most men can not do without because of their inconsideration and lack of strength and will to keep their pants up. As a woman and someone that happens to always commit myself to my relationships, I have been heartbroken quite a few times by cheating partners but in my last relationship, I devised that I had had enough and badly needed to catch my fiance in the act. I searched Google and this name kept on coming up by ex-clients who gave awesome recommendations so I immediately reached out to them and decided to give a try to get the heavy burden of suspicion off my mind.
I never knew that a phone could be hacked without having physical access with it. Thank you Chuck! You can write to him at Wyvernchuck (@) gmailcom’
Advertisement

#404525 by AlanJones Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:41 am
Another email address used by this dumb scammer from Nigeria - [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.