Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#391360 by lisa bichon Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:18 pm
Admin Note: This post was made by the dumb scammer, who thought that it was a good idea to post their pathetic recovery scam on an anti-scam forum.

Bonjour

Attention aux arnaques, Je me nomme Lisa BICHON.Je viens vous fais part de mon expérience personnel afin d'évité au maximum de personnes de tomber dans le mème piège que moi.J'ai été victime d'une escroquerie sur un site de rencontre d'une somme total de 8500 Euros,on ma orienté vers plusieurs organismes de sécurités en France la Police, la Gendarmerie et même la Police interpole en France grande était ma tristesse quand ils m'ont dit qu'ils peuvent pas grande chose pour moi.Une amie qui a aussi été victime de ce genre d'escroquerie après lui avoir expliqué ma situation et ce qui m'ait arrivé, elle m'a conseillé et m'a donné l'adresse E-mail d'un Inspecteur de Police d'office de lutte contre la cybercriminalité à contacté pour trouver de solution à mon problème, chose que j'ai faite en me mettant en contacte avec cet inspecteur de Police qui m'a aidé dans un premier temp à ouvrir un dossier contre ces escrocs puis m'a exorté à collaboré j'ai donc envoyé tout les mails
échangés et preuves de virements effectués.Apres quelques jours d'enquètes minitieuses il a réussir a mettre la main sur mes escrocs et finalement je suis soulagée et tous ces fonds que j'avais perdu m'ont été remboursés plus des frais de dédommagement et une lourde peine d’emprisonnement contre ces personnes de mauvaise foi. Pour cela, je vous donne l'adresse mail de cet inspecteur de Police et J’exhorte tous ceux qui ont été victime de tout sorte d'arnaque en Cote d'Ivoire, au Bénin,Nigeria ou plusieurs pays africain a prendre contacte avec cet inspecteur de police qui m'a aidé à récupérer mes sous des mains de ses escrocs. Voici l'adresse mail pour le contacter: [email protected]
Advertisement

#391365 by AlanJones Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:47 pm
Google translation

Hello

Beware of scams, My name is Lisa BICHON.I come to share my personal experience to avoid as many people falling into the same trap as me.I was a victim of a scam on a dating site a total sum of 8500 Euros, I was referred to several security agencies in France the Police, the Gendarmerie and even the Police interpolates in France great was my sadness when they told me that they can not much for me A friend who was also a victim of this kind of scam after explaining to me my situation and what happened to me, she advised me and gave me the e-mail address of a Police Inspector of the fight against cybercrime contacted to find a solution to my problem, something that II made contact with this police inspector who helped me in a first time to open a file against these crooks and then exhorted me to collaborate so I sent all the mails
exchanged and proof of transfers made.After a few days of minitious investigations he managed to get my hands on my scammers and finally I am relieved and all these funds that I lost were refunded to me more expenses of compensation and a heavy prison sentence against those people in bad faith. For this, I give you the email address of this police inspector and I urge all those who have been the victim of any kind of scam in Côte d'Ivoire, Benin, Nigeria or several African countries to contact this Police inspector who helped me get my money back from the hands of his crooks. Here is the email address to contact him: [email protected]

Another email address used by this dumb scammer - [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.