Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#413584 by Carlabanker Fri Jul 10, 2020 11:10 am
Scammer and time waster with a fanciful financial opportunity.

*Please read carefully it's long post.

Dear Gentlemen

Please find below a step by step process for a private program based on financial instrument

1.- Very important, most of the platforms decided to work only with cash, there are not many of them that accept to work with financial instruments, mainly because the platform must generate a cash credit line, therefore they need to integrate a MONETIZER in their group.

2.- A PPP is a financial enhancement project that is an invitation to investor.

3.- The rate of the instrument : AAA ... BBB will define the Loan To Value ( LTV ) % that the Monetizer will apply to the instrument, that would be from 50 % up to 90%, even below than 50 %.

4.- Once the Monetizer converts the instrument ( that will stay blocked for the life of the program ) in a Credit Line as per the agreed LTV, the platform will be able to start the project.

5.- Benefits of the project will be defined when it is ready to start, since the % of profitability is not stable, could change from a week to the next one

6.- These benefits are generated weekly, in some cases monthly, it depends of the nature of the PPP to deposit the benefits weekly or monthly

7.- As a sample these benefits are in the range of 10 % up to 40 % weekly, the benefits are GROSS PROFITS, that use to be distributed : 50% platform, 40 % investor, 10 % facilitator of investor.

8.- Some platforms are reluctant to do a 40 weeks PPP, they prefer to do SPOTS / BULLETS instead, for 3 ... 5 weeks, wth a similar profitability that the 40 weeks PPP.

9.- To enter in a project, the platform must do a Due Dilligence (DD) for the instrument, or the cash, and the director that will sign the project.

10.- For conducting properly that DD the investor must comply with the following :

- He must be either the direct owner / beneficiary of the isntrument, or the corporation that owns the instrument must assign him as the mandate person, by formalizing a CORPORATE BOARD RESOLUTION .
- That person must be clean professionaly ... he will be investigated by the platform
- The DD is conducted by reviewing the KNOWN YOUR CLIENT ( KYC) document as well as the Verification of the instrument
- Only that person has the right to sign the program contract with the head of the plaform
- The PPP contract is full confidential

Should you need further details, let me know. Whats App : +960 7523155
Advertisement

#427172 by hamdibaba Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:58 am
This is reply to @CARLABANKER
First, explain:
1-Did you provide any documents for this explained trading program?
2- He had real bank documents, but we could not do it for you to enter this platform.
3- What history did he have with you? What did you write about this platform that we wasted your time?

Did you make a lot of money but lost your time? Do you think you will become a billionaire at the expense of others by making two messages on Whats app?
I do not accept this baseless comment and return what you wrote exactly.
#427173 by AlanJones Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:49 am
Hello hamdibaba,

Carlabanker doesn't need to explain anything to you. She is a trusted member of this forum and only posts verified scams.

Why don't YOU explain what your interest in defending scammer Yunus Gul is? Because the way I read it, you are claiming to be involved in the scam, but that may just be your poor English - so give me a good reason not to add your details to this topic as part of the scam.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#427176 by hamdibaba Wed Jul 28, 2021 11:31 am
Reply to @AlanJones ; I have no idea who ever Carlabanker is ..She can't accuse anyone without proving anything. what's been scammed here ,explain ??! Did she ever texted to Mr Yunus about this platform ? Did she ever gave any bank documents so that it could be scammed? Just seen an someones post advert and than write it as 'scam' without questioning or proving it in any way. This is never acceptable and I return the unfounded and unethical claim to her exactly.
As for you, Did you read the platform provider information ? what its written there do you know anything about it? if you are very curious about this subject, call his number there or write him to explain to you what you are curious about ..You cannot easily label people as 'scammers' without knowing anything and proving anything.

Ps; might be my English is not grammatical but I guess you have the capacity to understand what is written here.
#427177 by AlanJones Wed Jul 28, 2021 11:55 am
I'm not going to waste any more time on you hamdibaba (or should I call you "Nazim"?). There's too many coincidences here and since I don't believe in coincidences, I'm, going to assume that you are involved in the scam.

1. You just happen to google scammer Yunus Gul and decide to question why he is posted here.
2. Scammer Yunus Gul's phone number indicates that he is from the Maldives and, what a surprise, your IP address indicates that you are also from there.
3. Your repeated use of the word "we" when refering to the "platform".

Scammer Nazim Ismail registered here using the email address [email protected].

And while we're here, here's another of scammer Yunus Gul/Nazim Ismail scams, from a dodgy Google group, not somewhere that legitimate financial services professionals would be hanging out making deals.

HI
I'M DIRECT RECEIVER MANDATE FOR ,IPIP , MT103 ONE WAY COLLATERAL TRANSFER , MT103 MANUEL DOWNLOAD AND ALLIANCE LITE2 .. CONTACT WP +960 752 3155

Oh and dumb scammer Nazim Ismail, to answer your question, I know more than enough about the topic to agree with carlabanker that the offer scammer Yunus Gul is making is a total farce.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.