Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#427136 by AlanJones Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:23 am
Reply-to: Barry Maramis - [email protected]
Subject: Re: PERFECT TRADE PROGRAM
Tel. Nos.: +66637524931, +12156899964 & +447092863700

YES, you are right to insist that.

MOST emails received and those in the internet or from associates or contacts, and that is 99.9%, end up as a WOT or WASTE OF TIME or worse, a fraud, a scam.

It is very simple to find out how genuine. IF it is from the UK, concerns a UK based offer, or even coming from brokers based in the UK, these all these firms or persons must be registered with the FCA Finance Conduct Authority where I can check its registry to validate that. There is another Authority, the PRA which is a part of the Bank if England, but these are more higher level type of entities.

ANYTHING ELSE is FAKE, FRAUD, SCAM. Should anyone get such an offer in details, then, one can file a complain with the ICC Commercial Crimes Service Court in London, or a document received as simple as an LOI with false information. FILE COMPLAINT. I have the contact coordinates.

I do have a couple of FCA registered entities involved in loan, instruments, trades. BUT clients must qualify first, need to have direct proofs, means ability to contact directly to do my own due diligence. After all, I have to guarantee the clients to my principals. We have standard protocols and forms for that. So, telling you a have a client and nothing else, I will not bother with.

OTHER countries have the same type of Authorities, In the US, it is the SEC or FINRA, in Germany it is BaFIN, in France, it is AFM, in Dubai, the DFSA or DIFC, in Hong Kong,, the HKMA, in Australia the AFSA or ASIC. I the info for most o the major ones. I am also direct to the Finance Crime Intake Officers at banks in London, like HSBC, Barclays, etc. So, no fooling me!

I am very selective in cases I accept for processing. Not accepting any Tom. Dick or Harry. And cannot do all, since I cover a wider range of finance business

I am also involved in the medical supplies export business as for nitrile medical examination gloves, face masks, sanitizers, anti Covid019 test kits, syringes and others, even have OTG offer (commodity already at destination site, as in the US) And in Thai commodities export as Thai Rice, Thai Sugar, Snacks, energy drinks, etc

Regards,
Barry Maramis
Maramis & Associates (ID), Sustaining Entrepreneurial Synergies Trust (BZ), Spirit of Siam Co Ltd (TH), Bestaround Pty Ltd (AU), Pattana Aiyaree Co. (TH)
Mobile: +666-3752-4931 (True),
WhatsApp ID: +66637524931 / THREEMA ID: X3P87P3C
TELEGRAM / SIGNAL ID: +66637524931
Email: [email protected] (same user name for Gmail/Hotmail/iCloud/Email.com)
Email/Chat ID: barrymaramis
- for Skype, Facebook, Yahoo, Hotmail, Gmail, LINE, WhatsApp, WeChat, Telegram, Signal Twitter, Instagram, Viber, Linkedin, @email.com,
Int'l Fax & Voice Mail: +1-215-689-9964, +44-709-286-3700

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement