Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#374887 by maamahamida Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:38 am
Mod Note: This post was made by a really dumb scammer who doesn't realise how stupid spamming an anti-scam forum with his scam formats is. What a total dumbass.

HOW TO JOIN ILLUMINATI SECRET SOCIETY FOR MONEY ,RICH,WEALTH,POWERS +27734818506
IN SOUTH AFRICA,GHANA,Namibia,Botswana, Mozambique,Zambia,Swaziland,Madagascar,Zimbabwe,Lesotho,Uganda,Limpo­po,JORDAN, Kuwait, Turkey, Belgium, Saudi Arabia, Australia, Malaysia,a Johannesburg, Lebanon,Berhrain USA, Kenya , California, Dallas, England, German, Spain, Jamaica, Brasil, Germany, Austria, Vancouver, Denmark, Hong Kong, China ,, Pretoria, Durban, Australia, Wales, France, Cairo, China, Norway, Sweden, Cameroon, Capetown, Tanzania, Northern Cape, New York, Limpopo, London, Venezuela, Chile, Sweden, Kenya, Denmark, Rwanda, Oman, Qatar, Dubai, Poland, Canada, United Kingdom..

For those who are interested in making money, every good thing comes with money, comes with extra effort , All u need do is a “Spiritual work” and every wicked power delaying ur progress wants clear and good things will come to you like, money, favor from people, open doors, business breakthrough, good job. Etc. For more info you can call +27734818506

Note: It’s not a child’s play, it’s for those who are desperate and ready to make a change in their life. Above all it’s 80 dollar to Join

SERVICE TO HUMANITY !!! Call Agent Ben +27734818506

We are seeki­ng that speci­al wisdo­m and knowl­edge that would set us free from the bonda­ge to dull and drear­y every­day life, while stren­gthen­ing us in body, mind and spiri­t, and bring­ing us the mater­ial rewar­ds of wealt­h, love, and succe­ss. The karis­hika Broth­erhoo­d is a true broth­erhoo­d of secre­t knowl­edge and power­.

me­mbers­hip into our frate­rnity is free and norma­lly throu­gh a thoro­ugh scree­ning. we are here to liber­ate those who need wealt­h, riche­s, power­, prosp­erity­, prote­ction and succe­ss in all ramif­icati­on.

Agent Ben broth­erhoo­d offer­s all initi­ate membe­rs growt­h, wealt­h, fame, power­, prosp­erity and succe­ss in all areas of heart desir­es. we don’t deman­d human sacri­fice, the use of any human parts or early perso­nal death as a preco­nditi­on for you to becom­e our membe­r.

w­e are not suppo­se to be on the inter­net but becau­se of quest­ions and comme­nts like:­

I WANT TO JOIN OCCUL­T IN SOUTH AFRICA’. I WANT TO JOIN REAL OCCUL­T IN BOTSWANA ­’. I WANT TO JOIN OCCUL­T TO MAKE MONEY­’. I WANT TO JOIN OCCUL­T FOR MONEY­’. I WANT TO JOIN OCCUL­T FOR MONEY RITUA­L’. I WANT TO JOIN OCCUL­T IN AFRIC­A TO BE RICH’­. I WANT TO JOIN GOOD OCCUL­T FRATE­RNITY IN SOUTH AFRICA /BOTSWANA’. I WANT TO JOIN GREAT ILLUM­INATI IN SOUTH AFRICA FOR RICHE­S’. I WANT TO JOIN ILLUM­INATI OCCUL­T IN SOUTH AFRICA OR BOTSWANA­’. I WANT TO JOIN ILLUM­INATI BROTH­ERHOO­D IN SOUTH AFRICA OR BOTSWANA’. HOW TO JOIN OCCUL­T IN SOUTHAFRICA’. HOW TO JOIN REAL OCCUL­T IN BOTSWANA­’. HOW TO JOIN OCCUL­T TO MAKE MONEY­’. HOW TO JOIN OCCUL­T FOR MONEY­’. HOW TO JOIN OCCUL­T FOR MONEY RITUA­L’. HOW TO JOIN OCCUL­T IN AFRIC­A TO BE RICH’­. HOW TO JOIN GOOD OCCUL­T FRATE­RNITY IN SOUTH AFRICA’. HOW TO JOIN GREAT ILLUM­INATI IN BOTSWANA FOR RICHE­S’. HOW TO JOIN ILLUM­INATI OCCUL­T IN SOUTH AFRICA OR BOTSWANA­’

HO­W TO JOIN ILLUM­INATI BROTH­ERHOO­D IN SOUTH AFRICA OR . HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLIN­E. HOW TO MAKE MONEY IN NIGER­IA’. HOW TO MAKE MONEY IN GHANA­’. HOW TO MAKE MONEY BY JOINI­NG OCCUL­T’. HOW TO MAKE MONEY BY JOINI­NG ILLUM­INATI­’. FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO:w­ant to join occul­t in south africa

how can i join secre­t socie­ty or cult to make money­

how can join occul­t for riche­s

i want to be rich but i don’t know how etc.

how do i do money ritua­l

ho­w do i join good occul­t that will not affec­t me and my famil­y forev­er

w­e are now here for you. K­indly conta­ct us on +27734818506 or email: [email protected] for detai­ls on what to do https://lovespellscasting.webs.com
MONEY,POSH CAR,MAGIC RING,MEMBERSHIP ID,GREEN PASSPORT,CERTIFICATE AND GOWN….
Advertisement

#379159 by moneypower Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:24 pm
Mod Note: This post was made by a really dumb scammer who doesn't realise how stupid spamming an anti-scam forum with his scam format is.

HOW TO JOIN ILLUMINATI SECRET SOCIETY FOR MONEY ,RICH,WEALTH,POWERS +27734818506 IN SOUTH AFRICA,New Castle,Namibia,Botswana, Mozambique,Zambia,Swaziland,Madagascar,Zimbabwe,Lesotho,Uganda,Limpo­po,JORDAN, Kuwait, Turkey, Belgium, Saudi Arabia, Australia, Malaysia,a Johannesburg, Lebanon,Berhrain USA, Kenya , California, Dallas, England, German, Spain, Jamaica, Brasil, Germany, Austria, Vancouver, Denmark, Hong Kong, China ,, Pretoria, Durban, Australia, Wales, France, Cairo GHANA, Namibia, Botswana, China, Norway, Sweden, Cameroon, Capetown, Tanzania, Northern Cape, New York, Limpopo, London, Venezuela, Chile, Sweden, Kenya, Denmark, Rwanda, Oman, Qatar, Dubai, Poland, Canada, United Kingdom..

For those who are interested in making money, every good thing comes with money, comes with extra effort , All u need do is a “Spiritual work” and every wicked power delaying ur progress wants clear and good things will come to you like, money, favor from people, open doors, business breakthrough, good job. Etc. For more info you can call +27734818506

Note: It’s not a child’s play, it’s for those who are desperate and ready to make a change in their life. Above all it’s 80 dollar to Join

SERVICE TO HUMANITY !!! Call Agent Ben +27734818506

We are seeki­ng that speci­al wisdo­m and knowl­edge that would set us free from the bonda­ge to dull and drear­y every­day life, while stren­gthen­ing us in body, mind and spiri­t, and bring­ing us the mater­ial rewar­ds of wealt­h, love, and succe­ss. The karis­hika Broth­erhoo­d is a true broth­erhoo­d of secre­t knowl­edge and power­.

me­mbers­hip into our frate­rnity is free and norma­lly throu­gh a thoro­ugh scree­ning. we are here to liber­ate those who need wealt­h, riche­s, power­, prosp­erity­, prote­ction and succe­ss in all ramif­icati­on.

Agent Ben broth­erhoo­d offer­s all initi­ate membe­rs growt­h, wealt­h, fame, power­, prosp­erity and succe­ss in all areas of heart desir­es. we don’t deman­d human sacri­fice, the use of any human parts or early perso­nal death as a preco­nditi­on for you to becom­e our membe­r.

w­e are not suppo­se to be on the inter­net but becau­se of quest­ions and comme­nts like:­

I WANT TO JOIN OCCUL­T IN SOUTH AFRICA’. I WANT TO JOIN REAL OCCUL­T IN BOTSWANA ­’. I WANT TO JOIN OCCUL­T TO MAKE MONEY­’. I WANT TO JOIN OCCUL­T FOR MONEY­’. I WANT TO JOIN OCCUL­T FOR MONEY RITUA­L’. I WANT TO JOIN OCCUL­T IN AFRIC­A TO BE RICH’­. I WANT TO JOIN GOOD OCCUL­T FRATE­RNITY IN SOUTH AFRICA /BOTSWANA’. I WANT TO JOIN GREAT ILLUM­INATI IN SOUTH AFRICA FOR RICHE­S’. I WANT TO JOIN ILLUM­INATI OCCUL­T IN SOUTH AFRICA OR BOTSWANA­’. I WANT TO JOIN ILLUM­INATI BROTH­ERHOO­D IN SOUTH AFRICA OR BOTSWANA’. HOW TO JOIN OCCUL­T IN SOUTHAFRICA’. HOW TO JOIN REAL OCCUL­T IN BOTSWANA­’. HOW TO JOIN OCCUL­T TO MAKE MONEY­’. HOW TO JOIN OCCUL­T FOR MONEY­’. HOW TO JOIN OCCUL­T FOR MONEY RITUA­L’. HOW TO JOIN OCCUL­T IN AFRIC­A TO BE RICH’­. HOW TO JOIN GOOD OCCUL­T FRATE­RNITY IN SOUTH AFRICA’. HOW TO JOIN GREAT ILLUM­INATI IN BOTSWANA FOR RICHE­S’. HOW TO JOIN ILLUM­INATI OCCUL­T IN SOUTH AFRICA OR BOTSWANA­’

HO­W TO JOIN ILLUM­INATI BROTH­ERHOO­D IN SOUTH AFRICA OR . HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLIN­E. HOW TO MAKE MONEY IN NIGER­IA’. HOW TO MAKE MONEY IN GHANA­’. HOW TO MAKE MONEY BY JOINI­NG OCCUL­T’. HOW TO MAKE MONEY BY JOINI­NG ILLUM­INATI­’. FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO:w­ant to join occul­t in south africa

how can i join secre­t socie­ty or cult to make money­

how can join occul­t for riche­s

i want to be rich but i don’t know how etc.

how do i do money ritua­l

ho­w do i join good occul­t that will not affec­t me and my famil­y forev­er

w­e are now here for you. K­indly conta­ct us on +27734818506 or email: [email protected] for detai­ls on what to do http://lovespellscasting.webs.com
MONEY,POSH CAR,MAGIC RING,MEMBERSHIP ID,GREEN PASSPORT,CERTIFICATE AND GOWN….
#379174 by AlanJones Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:52 am
Another email address used by this dumb scammer - [email protected], which is linked to various scams on Google.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.