Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#279119 by AlanJones Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:40 am
Bank Instruments Scammer - [email protected] & [email protected]

From LinkedIn:
Dear Client,

If you are in need of BG, SBLC or Any Financial Instruments we can help you deliver to you and your clients.

We are direct to bank instrument providers like BG, SBLC starting from $5 Million and $50 Billion maximum, without upfront fees, as long as your clients bank is ready to issue ICBPO and if ICBPO is not acceptable in your clients country then the provider will make suitable alternatives available to you or your client. The instrument can be delivered to you within a week

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED please don’t hesitate to contact us. [email protected] or [email protected]

Will be glad to get your prompt response.

Regards,
Bonnie Hagen

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#281937 by AlanJones Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:31 am
Bank Instruments Scammer - [email protected] & [email protected]

From LinkedIn:
I AM DIRECT TO A VERY RELIABLE PROVIDER WHO CAN OFFER LC LETTER OF CREDIT LEASE BG AND FC BG AND SS BG, WE CAN CLOSE DEAL IN A WEEK IT ALL DEPENDS ON THE CLIENT IN QUESTION,like I said No Upfront fees, as long as your buyer is ready to move first with the ICBPO. If this is acceptable to you/Your Buyer then we can proceed,if ICBPO is not acceptable in your Region the provider will provide a suitable option. CONTACT :[email protected] OR [email protected] contact me for more Details THANKS

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#293308 by AlanJones Fri Apr 29, 2016 5:19 am
Bank Guarantee Scammer - [email protected] & [email protected]

From LinkedIn:
KINDLY CONTACT ME: [email protected] OR [email protected] and I will have that taken care of because I am direct to very reliable providers of Financial Instruments such as BANK GUARANTEE (BG) , STANDBY LETTER OF CREDIT (SBLC) FOR LEASE AND SALE. I have a Very reliable provider who has a very good offer, No upfront fee