Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#273788 by AlanJones Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:07 am
Email: [email protected]

From LinkedIn:
We are in urgent need of MT103 1WAY SWIFT .
our RECIEVER is looking for CLOSING PROCEDURE as bellow.

TRANSACTION PROCEDURE
• Party B submits this Agreement with full banking coordinates, CIS, passport copy and FPA. Party A countersigns the Agreement with full banking details and email it to Party B. Upon both parties has sign and initiate the Agreement it becomes a full commercial recourse contract.

• Party A herein will issue and deliver a Bank Instrument to the Beneficiary Bank in favor of Party B via SWIFT MT103.

• Once the Bank Instrument is seen at Party B’s Banks screen Party B shall within 48 hours a Payment of xx% shall effected by Party B’s Bank to Party A’s designated bank account and x% to the consultants stated herein.

Should Receiver default to pay the invoice fees to the Provider and the brokers commission fees as agreed after 7 banking days of verified the Bank Instrument in Receiver's bank screen, Provider will instruct the issuing bank to put a claim on the Bank Instrument thereby forcing the Receiver's bankers to return/void the Bank Instrument.
Pl send CONTRACT directly to [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#276690 by AlanJones Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:23 am
Financial Instruments Scam - [email protected]

From LinkedIn:
Dear Sir,

we do have VEF Provider with an amount up to 50 B ready to start.
Using BOD nak a/o Banesco Bank.
The offered price is 125 VEF vs. 1 USD, but I think that they will accept laso your Price offer of 140 VEF vs. 1 USD if you are able to perform.

Kindly let me know.

Best regards
email me [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.