Scams operating under the guise of a charity.
#437039 by A.N.Otherbaiter Sun Nov 27, 2022 1:25 am
Subject: Hello friend.
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2022 02:01:53 +0100
Reply-To: [email protected]

Also used in this scam
Other e-mail address: [email protected]
Telephone number: 07033080710 (international dialling code uncertain)

Hello friend,

I introduce myself as Barrister Jonas Okpaku, director of Nigeria Clown School.

We are Nigerian group focused on supporting clowns and circus performer,
about 50% of them are in great need of assistance, we need assistance so
urgently.

Our Clown School is accepting any form of payments, MG, bank donations from
international organizations, donors, and people who care about bringing joy to
world. Preferably donations are $500 USD or greater

Raised money will be used to provide humanitarian aid to the Clowns of Nigeria.

Together, we can support clowns in Nigeria and circuses worldwide.
Write me back if you feel to donate.

Thanks & Best regards.
Director: Barrister Jonas Okpaku.
Nigeria Clown School
E-mail: barristerjonas2@gmail
Last edited by A.N.Otherbaiter on Wed Nov 30, 2022 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

• All emails I post are from fraudsters that have chosen to contact me.
  • If you've received an email remotely like this one, don't reply, just delete it.
  • Random tip: Never share your personal information in an email.
Advertisement

#437058 by A.N.Otherbaiter Wed Nov 30, 2022 11:49 am
Dear friend,

Thank you for honoring my mail.

I am a lawyer but I have stoped practicing, now I am into real estate management.

I ventured into Clown and Circus industry purely on humanitarian ground, although naturally I have a flair for it.
Our main aim is to aid and assist young people who are into Clown and Circus performance to survive the harsh economic conditions while they are pursuing their different academic careers as some of them later in their future do become actors, medical doctors, engineers, etc in their different field of endeavors.

Moreover, we are trying to promote Nigeria Clown industry which has very rich cultural heritage and unique local background to the rest of the world.

And also, my group are focusing on supporting Clown and Circus performers who are in dear need of support. About 50% of them are in great need of assistance and needed it so urgently.

Nigeria clown school is being run in my house, in a portion of an apartment I am occupying. We are in need of a bigger place that can accommodate children who are questing to join Clown and Circus performance to support their selves, and also to create a better accommodation and enabling environment to performers.

In addition we need as many Clown materials we can be able to get to meet the need of performers as that is the main needs in Clown performance. We are basically doing this to improve the lives of the youths and children who are mostly from very poor backgrounds.

In the Facebook link / site, we also display some of our Clown activities and events.
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100087758516254

I so much appreciate this opportunity given to me by you and pray that the Lord will continue to bless the hand that giveth, Amen.

Thanks & Best regards,
Director: Barrister Jonas Okpaku.
Nigeria Clown School.
E-mail: [email protected].

• All emails I post are from fraudsters that have chosen to contact me.
  • If you've received an email remotely like this one, don't reply, just delete it.
  • Random tip: Never share your personal information in an email.