Scams operating under the guise of a charity.
#436594 by Alerta Sat Oct 22, 2022 9:30 pm
Attention! I am currently baiting this scammer. This email is posted here only as a warning to others to whom he may send it. Do not contact this person until further notice so as not to arouse his suspicions. Thank you all!

Subject: Please! Please!! Please!!

Hi dear Sir or Madam

Please sir, I am Mr Matthew Macus from Nigeria I am organising and feeding some orphans who has no helper and I and my wife have been feeding and training them for some years now, Suddenly things changed and we cannot handle it anymore please we will need your help and we and the entire children here seek for your help and sponsor so that we can open a school for the children and for them to eat properly, we will really appreciate I you help us with any amount. We want to set up a small school for our orphanage, where we can bring teachers for the nearly 80 children who are in our care. We need help for equipping these classrooms with laptops, mobilephones, projectors and printers, TVs and other such technical equipment. Thanks and we and the entire children here will appreciate you, thanks for your understanding.

Matthew Macus

:oh-joy: Ruin your scammer's day! Post his format to ScamWarners. :oh-joy:
Advertisement