Scams operating under the guise of a charity.
#431581 by AlanJones Wed Mar 23, 2022 3:48 am
Reply-to: "Mykhailo P. Nakonechnyi" - [email protected]
Subject: Save the Orphans! Stand with people of Ukraine!
Tel. No.: +380947115119

Hello,

Save the Orphans! Stand with Ukraine!

I introduce myself as Mykhailo, director of City of Irpin Orphanage.

We are focused on supporting and take care of orphans in our custody, about 50% of them are already devastated, we need assistance so urgently.

Our team is accepting any form of payments, bank and Crypto donations from international organizations, donors, and people who care about our common peaceful future.

Raised money will be used to provide humanitarian aid to the City of Irpin Orphanage Irpin Ukraine.

Even $5 can help our country withstand this terrible hour

Together, we won't let the insane war of Russia against Ukraine trample on democratic values and freedom.

Thanks & Best regards.
Director: Mykhailo P. Nakonechnyi
City of Irpin Orphanage
Address Kiev obl., Irpin region, Bucha, vul. Vokzalna 102
Phone number: +380947115119
E-mail: [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#431912 by AlanJones Wed Mar 30, 2022 8:10 am
I know it is a scam because legitimate organisations do not use free email addresses, do not send emails from totally different email addresses to the one that they are asking you to reply to and do not spam emails to email addresses that have only ever been used to communicate with scammers.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.