Scams operating under the guise of a charity.
#387271 by malu53 Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:58 pm
My Dear Beloved in Christ

Greetings to you and your family. I am Mrs. Paulina Rowe A widow to late Mr. Johnson Rowe of Aberdeenshire, Scotland ” I am 68 years old, my late Husband was a Director with the Construction Company here before his Sudden Death in this Country’s during the Scottish Referendum of September 2014, but before his death, he Deposited the Sum ofš$4 Million US dollars with one of the Bank here in Amsterdam,(ING Bank to be specific) with my name and i am suffering from pancreatic cancer, My condition is really bad and it is quite obvious that I won’t live more than two months according to my doctors, and i have no Child who is going to take care of this Huge amount of Money, I am willing to donate the sum of $4,Million US dollars for you to help widows and the less privileged ones in the rural and urban areas and to carry out charity works in your Country and around the World on my Behalf

All I need is s trustworthy person who will make judicious use of this money for the purpose it is meant for, and I hope you won't betray the trust. God will definitely bless you as you join the course and work of alleviating the sufferings of the poor and less privilege in the world.

If you can be trusted to handle this, send the following details.

Your full name ................
Address...................
Age.......................
Occupation................
Telephone.................
Email address.............

Waiting for your Urgent Responds. Please send the requested details to my personal email [[email protected]]. Remain blessed in the name of the Lord.

Yours in Christ.
Mrs. Paulina Rowe
[email protected]
Originating IP: 102.165.38.134
Originating ISP: Volumedrive
City: South Abington
Country of Origin: United States
Date: Mon, 20 May 2019
Reply-To: [email protected]
Advertisement