Scams operating under the guise of a charity.
#355984 by malu53 Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:33 pm
adam
@mary2 active 2 days, 8 hours ago

About me
Name adam
I am a Woman
Country Cote d' Ivoire
City ABIDJAN
Looking for a Man

no profile pic

Good day my dear, Please permit me to introduce myself, My name is Mrs. mary zinganga from France I am a 63 years old woman. I was married to late Mr. adam zinganga who is my husband, and also one of the best contractors here in France, and also a seasoned contractor in Côte d’Ivoire. He was assasinated by unknow people in Côte d’Ivoire. My late husband and I were married for years without a child of our own and after his death I decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my matrimonial home. As I speak to you, I have been diagnosed with congested heart failure, of which the doctors have confirmed and told me that I would not live long. After my husband passed away last year, I realized he deposited a huge sum of money with one of Security Company in Côte d’Ivoire. The money that was deposited in the Security company was a total of (3.0000.000.00 ) THREE million EURO. As I write to you, I feel that the money in the Security company would be a waste if I die and that is why I have come to a conclusion of donating the money out to the less privilege and also the motherless babies home. My husband’s brother is an addicted smoker and drinker who spend his money on expensive drinks and unnecessary things and so I do not wish for him to have any of the money which my husband worked so hard for all his life. After going through your profile over the internet I decided to contact you for friendship and assistance for distribution of my inheritance. Please, my dear friend I have come to you to help me carry out this last wish of mine on earth because I am too weak to move about and also have been confined to a wheel chair in my home in France due to the state of my health and so I can’t travel all the way from here. It is true that I don’t know you, but I have been directed by God to do this. If you wish to help me, write back to me at your earliest convenience so that I would direct you on how to contact the Security Company for the transfer of the funds to you in whichever way you may wish to nominate for this purpose. I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality and trust in this matter to accomplish my heart desire, as I don’t want anything that will jeopardize my last wish. Reply me for more information’s, Send me the following information, as per below. 1. Your full name……….. 2. Telephone number….. 3. Your Occupation……. 4. Address……… 5. Country………. I await your urgent reply. Thanks for your kindness, God Bless you, Yours Sincerely, Mrs. mary zinganga
[email protected]
Advertisement