Scams operating under the guise of a charity.
#338986 by malu53 Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:51 pm
Betty Louise on zorpia
27, Manassas, Virginia, United States
Last seen 6 days ago
Looking for anything with anyone
aged 40‑80

no profile pic

Dear Beloved One,

I am Mrs Betty Louise Kaechler, and I have been suffering from ovarian cancer disease and the doctor says that I have just FEW days to live. I am from (USA) but based in Africa Burkina Faso since Twelve years ago as a business woman dealing with gold exportation.

Now that I am about to end the race like this, without any family members and no child, I have $3 Million US DOLLARS in Africa Development Bank (ADB) Burkina Faso which I instructed the bank to transfer to the (St Andrews Missionary Home) in Burkina Faso and I also have $7.5 Million US Dollars at the (Central Bank Of Burkina Faso ‘BCEAO’) here in Burkina Faso and I have instructed the Central bank of Burkina Faso to transfer the $7.5 Million US Dollars to the first Foreigner that will apply to the bank after I have gone. And that they should release the fund to him/her, but you will assure me that you will take 50% of the money and give 50% to the orphanages home in your country for my heart to rest with GOD.

Please reply me back with your below details to enable us proceed further and please keep this confidential.

1. Full Name: ....................
2. Telephone Numbers: ....................
3. Your Sex: ....................
4. Your Occupation: ....................
5. Your Country: ....................
6. Marital Status: ....................

Reply to mrsbettylouisek @ gmail.com

God Bless You.

Mrs.Betty Louise Kaechler.
Advertisement