Scams operating under the guise of a charity.
#38400 by woolycloud Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:37 am
Looks like it is just a begging email, however, there is nothing on Google whatsoever, so I'm, just posting it up for reference.

X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTA7YT0wO0Q9MjtTQ0w9Ng==

X-Message-Status: n

X-SID-PRA: THE FOCUS OF GLORY MOTHERLESS ORGANIZATION <[email protected]>

X-SID-Result: Neutral

X-AUTH-Result: NONE

X-Message-Info: 6sSXyD95QpX7nUqobp4+eacRD85uY+PiONBz7pUIIZM4SeYjPoZRwQATyLx1vur/lsuaDUqpEYvoO1f/8zr0QL6hFVhI97mx

Received: from host.hosteanpalms.net ([69.16.226.24]) by col0-mc4-f46.Col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);

Sat, 25 Sep 2010 12:20:06 -0700

Received: from nobody by host.hosteanpalms.net with local (Exim 4.69)

(envelope-from <[email protected]>)

id 1OzaI2-0007pl-M5

for <removed>@hotmail.com; Sat, 25 Sep 2010 21:20:06 +0200

To: <removed>@hotmail.com

Subject: YOUR SUPPORT IS NEEDED AT THE FOCUS OF GLORY MOTHERLESS ORGANIZATION

From: THE FOCUS OF GLORY MOTHERLESS ORGANIZATION <[email protected]>

Reply-To: [email protected]

MIME-Version: 1.0

Content-Type: text/plain

Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Message-Id: <[email protected]>

Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 21:20:06 +0200

X-AntiAbuse: This header was added to track abuse, please include it with any abuse report

X-AntiAbuse: Primary Hostname - host.hosteanpalms.net

X-AntiAbuse: Original Domain - hotmail.com

X-AntiAbuse: Originator/Caller UID/GID - [99 99] / [47 12]

X-AntiAbuse: Sender Address Domain - host.hosteanpalms.net

Return-Path: [email protected]

X-OriginalArrivalTime: 25 Sep 2010 19:20:06.0865 (UTC) FILETIME=[A9A5F410:01CB5CE6]

We hereby solicit your support for this organization, THE FOCUS OF GLORY MOTHERLESS ORGANIZATION.

Our branches are located all over the globe including Haiti, Russia, Chile, Singapore and Malaysia. Presently we have just move to Africa, any assistance you render would go along way to reduce their pangs of hunger, and give them a cause to live. Remember that there is always a reason to live.

These people exist purposely because of you, any help you render motherless either by money for feeding and school fees, wears, books, bibles, toys they need musical instruments for their studies pianos, trumpets, guitars, laptops computers, e.t.c. would go down in history of humanity.

The bible says in book of (Exodus 16 VS 4) Behold, I will rain bread from heaven for your; and the people shall go out and gather a day’s portion every day that I may prove them whether they will walk in my law or not.

The book of (Exodus 22VS 21:24) Continue says “You shall not wrong stranger or oppress him or her, for you were stranger in the land of Egypt”. You shall not afflict any widow or orphan. If you do afflict them and they cry out to me. I will surely hear their cry, and my wrath will burn and I will kill you with the sword and your wives shall become widows and your children fatherless.

Conclusively, we need your support from our motherless home, kindly send any thing your have as help hand to Africa. If you do this your children will not be wander about and beg may they not be driven out of the ruins they inhabit. Thanks for your co-operation.

You can email us or if you want to join us kindly use this address:[email protected]

[email protected]

President

ROSTRY B SMITH
Advertisement