Scams operating under the guise of a charity.
#400249 by WPX Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:04 pm
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: lack of women's rights / Help me accomplish my heart desire

Dear Brother/Sister,

I pray this message manages to get to the right hand. I am Amirah, 31, a female members of the United Arab Emirates royal family and already sent into virtual isolation. None of us are allowed to possess or use any cell phone and there are dozens of surveillance cameras installed in each of those “luxury” palaces, where we the unfortunate female members are living like prisoners. “As a woman, you have to give up too much of yourself to live here. I am soliciting for your honest cooperation in accomplishing my heart desire which is to grant part of my wealth to Charity.

My favorite projects are women empowerment, old age home that offers a safe, hygienic and comfortable home for widowed women. Your suggestion can also be welcomed as long as it has to do with a humanitarian project. I have 100% confidence of pulling this off. I have succeeded in making $5 million dollars available which will be released and transferred to you by the means of cryptocurrency "BITCOIN" upon my authorization. This is the only means I can move the funds to you. I have money, but I don't have freedom, wealth is hardly a consolation for the inability to make the choices I desire.

To get around these restrictions, many Arab women practice deception; they use fake names online, wear face veils to cover their identities in public, hide burner cell phones from their families, and develop elaborate plans to sneak out of their homes. Finally, I have passed through gravest punishment, including lashing, imprisonment, torture, solitary confinement, and prolonged sentencing while trying to accomplish my heart desire and I am not willing to stop. I require an utmost confidentiality on this matter and I can assure you of success because with BITCOIN, our transaction remain untraceable. It doesn't matter if you are already a BITCOIN user or not, a BITCOIN membership can be registered in minutes all over the world. Thank you for your anticipating cooperation

Thank You for your anticipating co-operation.

AMIRAL HRM.

DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY TOWARD ANY STRANGER via EMAIL, SMS or MOBILE. (Avoid any free mailing service which is most likely be fraud user)
Advertisement

#400250 by WPX Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: lack of women's rights / Help me accomplish my heart desire

Dear Brother/Sister, I pray this message manages to get to the right hand. I am Amirah, 31, a female members of the United Arab Emirates royal family and already sent into virtual isolation. None of us are allowed to possess or use any cell phone and there are dozens of surveillance cameras installed in each of those “luxury” palaces, where we the unfortunate female members are living like prisoners. “As a woman, you have to give up too much of yourself to live here. I am soliciting for your honest cooperation in accomplishing my heart desire which is to grant part of my wealth to Charity. My favorite projects are women empowerment, old age home that offers a safe, hygienic and comfortable home for widowed women. Your suggestion can also be welcomed as long as it has to do with a humanitarian project. I have 100% confidence of pulling this off. I have succeeded in making $5 million dollars available which will be released and transferred to you by the means of cryptocurrency "BITCOIN" upon my authorization. This is the only means I can move the funds to you. I have money, but I don't have freedom, wealth is hardly a consolation for the inability to make the choices I desire. To get around these restrictions, many Arab women practice deception; they use fake names online, wear face veils to cover their identities in public, hide burner cell phones from their families, and develop elaborate plans to sneak out of their homes. Finally, I have passed through gravest punishment, including lashing, imprisonment, torture, solitary confinement, and prolonged sentencing while trying to accomplish my heart desire and I am not willing to stop. I require an utmost confidentiality on this matter and I can assure you of success because with BITCOIN, our transaction remain untraceable. It doesn't matter if you are already a BITCOIN user or not, a BITCOIN membership can be registered in minutes all over the world. Thank you for your anticipating cooperation Thank You for your anticipating co-operation. AMIRAL HRM.

DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY TOWARD ANY STRANGER via EMAIL, SMS or MOBILE. (Avoid any free mailing service which is most likely be fraud user)