Scams operating under the guise of a charity.
#379236 by malu53 Tue Jan 01, 2019 2:35 pm
Anna Russel on fd
I am looking for: Man
Zip Code: 90001
Height: 5 ft. 6 in.
Body: Average
Ethnicity: Asian
Education: Masters Degree
Job: Retired
Has Kids: No, but eventually
Last Login: 4 Hours ago

ABOUT
I'm a simple and easy going lady, never a Percimist, I expect what ever i lay my Hands upon to work out fine for me

What I am looking for
I need Someone honest, caring, and loving man with a good heart... looking for my best friend

Dear Friend, Greetings to you and your family in the name of God. In my search for a reliable and God fearing person and having gotten your contact through prayers and painstaking efforts I have decided to seek your help in carrying out my last wishes. As you read this, I don't want you to feel sorry for me, because, I believe everyone will die someday. My name is Mrs. Anna Russel; I am a merchant of Asia but presently residing in London . I have been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer .It has defiled all forms of medical treatment, and right now I have only about a few months to live, according to medical experts. I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared for anyone (not even myself) but my business. Though I am very rich, I was never generous, I was always hostile to people and only focused on my business as that was the only thing I cared for. But now I regret all this, as I now know that there is more to life than just wanting to have or make all the money in the world. I believe when God gives me a second chance to come to this world I would live my life a different way from how I have lived it. Now that God has called me, I have willed and given most of my property and assets to my immediate and extended family members as well as a few close friends. I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul, so I have decided to give almost to charity organizations, as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth. So far, I have distributed money to some charity organizations in the Oman , Algeria and Malaysia . Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this myself anymore. I once asked members of my family to close one of my accounts and distribute the money, which I have there to charity organization in Bulgaria and Pakistan ; they refused and kept the money to themselves. Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contended with what I have left for them. The last of my money, which no one knows of, is the huge cash deposited with a financial Company, Four Million dollars US$4,000,000. Please all i want you to do is to help me collect this Money and dispatch it to charity organizations. Please use this money for the churches and less privileged. I have set aside 30% for you and for your time. God be with you.. and if you know that you can help I will be very happy to hear from you Please, send reply and all correspondences to my LAWYER and also remember to send your private email address for effective communications: Full Name :BARR.Andrew Brown Email Contact: andrew_firms(a t)europe.com OR : andrewb518(a t)gmail.com Your sister in the Lord Anna Russel

email addres here too
anti-scam.de/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1464069394
however, scammer uses a diff. pic
Advertisement

#379237 by malu53 Tue Jan 01, 2019 2:50 pm
Hong650
woman
54 years
Square Mile
United Kingdom

add. pics

Image Image Image
#379238 by malu53 Tue Jan 01, 2019 2:52 pm
Lovely Zhen
Location United Kingdom, England, London
I'm here to meet guys for friendship

About me
I'm Zhenzhen Carley from China but live in London UK. I'm 50yrs widow , have two grown up kids married and live on their own now. I work as marketing department manager. Ask me more. Lol

Interests
and and watching movie, going to the museum

Additional details
Appearance: Gorgeous
Religion: Christian
Marital Status: Widowed
Has Children: Yes
Wants Children: No
Height: 167 cm (5' 6")
Weight: 62 kg (137 lbs)
Body Type: Average
Education: High School Graduate
Smoking: No
Profession: Marketing manager
Drinking: No
Income: Upper
Character: Sociable
The person I would like to meet
Someone who is honest and understanding

uses 1st pic posted
#404104 by maluu53 Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:49 pm
Anna Russel on fd
Online Now
looking for Man 28-89
I am looking for: Man
Height: 4 ft. 7 in.
Body: Average
Job: Retired
Has Kids: No
Last Login: 44 Minutes ago

same blurbs as in starting post, new email address
#429265 by maluu53 Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:32 pm
anruse7eo8e aka Anna Russel
68 yo
from Arlington, AZ

Greetings to you and your family in the name of God. In my search for a reliable and God fearing person and having gotten your contact through prayers and painstaking efforts I have decided to seek your help in carrying out my last wishes. As you read this, I don't want you to feel sorry for me, because, I believe everyone will die someday. My name is Mrs. Anna Russel; I am a merchant of Asia but presently residing in London . I have been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer. It has defiled all forms of medical treatment, and right now I have only about a few months to live, according to medical experts. I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared for anyone (not even myself) but my business. Though I am very rich, I was never generous, I was always hostile to people and only focused on my business as that was the only thing I cared for. But now I regret all this, as I now know that there is more to life than just wanting to have or make all the money in the world. I believe when God gives me a second chance to come to this world I would live my life a different way from how I have lived it. Now that God has called me, I have willed and given most of my property and assets to my immediate and extended family members as well as a few close friends. I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul, so I have decided to give almost to charity organizations, as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth. So far, I have distributed money to some charity organizations in the Oman, Algeria and Malaysia. Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this myself anymore. I once asked members of my family to close one of my accounts and distribute the money, which I have there to charity organization in Bulgaria and Pakistan; they refused and kept the money to themselves. Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contended with what I have left for them. The last of my money, which no one knows of, is the huge cash deposited with a financial Company, Four Million dollars US$4,000,000. Please all i want you to do is to help me collect this Money and dispatch it to charity organizations. Please use this money for the churches and less privileged. I have set aside 30% for you and for your time. God be with you.. and if you know that you can help I will be very happy to hear from you. Please, send reply and all correspondences to my LAWYER and also remember to send your private email address for effective communications here andrewb5118@ gmail com or andrew_firms@ europe com for more details.
#429266 by maluu53 Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:39 pm
Kyung-Won
Kowloon, Hong Kong.
44 y.o., seeking a man for real meeting
Education: Bachelor's degree, job: management.

Image Image Image
#430629 by maluu53 Sat Jan 29, 2022 8:06 pm
annrus
Online Now
LA, CA

Good day to you, With due respect to your person and much sincerity of purpose, my name is Mrs. Anna Russell, a dying woman. I am a 67 years old woman diagnosed with cancer four years ago, I happily decided to donate what I have inherited to any Charity home in your country for good works rather than allow my late husband’s relatives to lavish his hard-earned wealth. I don't want you to ignore this message because it is very important to me. I have been touched to donate what I have inherited from my late dear husband who passed on a few weeks ago to COVID-19, nothing more will make me happy than to achieve this last wish on earth because at the moment my health keeps deteriorating. Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this myself anymore. I once asked members of my family to close one of my accounts and distribute the money, which I have there to charity organization in Bulgaria and Pakistan; they refused and kept the money to themselves. Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contended with what I have left for them. The last of my money, which no one knows of, is the huge cash deposited with a financial Company, Eight Million, Five Hundred Thousand Dollars US$8,500,000. Please all i want you to do is to help me collect this Money and dispatch it to charity organizations. Please use this money for the churches and the less privileged. I have set aside 30% for you and for your time. God be with you.. and if you know that you can help, I will be very happy to hear from you. Please, send a reply and all correspondences to my LAWYER and also remember to send your private email address for effective communications here andrewb5118@gmail com or andrew_firms@europe com for more details.
add. pic