Scams operating under the guise of a charity.
#316557 by mettes Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:02 am
DONATION FOR less-privileged PLEASE ENDEAVOUR TO USE IT ON LESS-PRIVILEGES, ORPHANAGES AND CHARITY HOME I am writing this mail to you with heavy tears in my eyes and great sorrow in my heart. I am (Mrs.) Madeline Howard a widow to late Wright Howard, I am 63 years old, suffering from long time Cancer of the breast. From all indications my condition is really deteriorating and it's quite obvious that I won't live more than 2 months according to my doctors. I have some funds I inherited from my late loving husband Mr. Wright Howard, the sum of (USD$2.500.000,00) which he deposited in a bank here and I need a very honest and God fearing person that can use these funds for Charity work, helping the Less Privileges, and 30% of this money will be for your time and effort, while 70% goes to charities. 1: For the sick, less-privileged 2: For the Widows and the motherless babies 3: Orphanage or Charity Home I look forward to your prompt reply for more details. Yours sincerely. Mrs. Madeline Howard
Advertisement