Scams operating under the guise of a charity.
#293576 by malu53 Mon May 02, 2016 6:47 pm
viktorie
63, Bamyan, Afghanistan
Last seen 7 hours ago
Looking for anything with a man
aged 25‑99, in Brazil.

Image <<< Macel Pate Falwell, RIP
http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cg ... =153803981

My Beloved One in the lord
I am Mrs Viktoriya Boris from Russia, I have an important thing to discaus with
you,Please write me to my email ([email protected]) for more details.
Advertisement

#293577 by malu53 Mon May 02, 2016 6:48 pm
My Beloved One in the Lord

Greetings,I know this will come to you as surprise I am Mrs.Viktoriya Boris. an aging widow suffering from long time illness. i am currently admitted in a private hospital here in Abidjan cote d' Ivory, I have some funds I inherited from my late loving husband Mr.Ivan Boris. The amount of US$7.500, 000.00 which he deposited in one of the Bank Here and I need a honest and God fearing person who have the feelings of human that can use this funds for God's work and 20% out of the total funds will be for your compensation for doing this work of God. Please if you would be able to use these funds for the Lord's work kindly reply to me.

May the Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ the love of God and the sweet fellowship of the Lord be with you and your family's Amen.

Your Sister In The Lord.

Mrs.Viktoriya Boris.
Received: by 217.12.9.9
Date: Mon, 2 May 2016
#296302 by malu53 Fri May 27, 2016 12:57 am
Dearest in the Lord ,

I am happy to inform you about our success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from INDIA..Presently i am in INDIA now For the Charity projects and proper medication of my health, meanwhile,i didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in receiving those funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now contact Mr.Charles Keita of Western Union Money Transfer Headquarter in Abidjan Cote d`Ivoire via below contacts(Email: t[email protected], [email protected] ) ask him to send to you total drafted sum of US$250,000 which was kept for you by Mrs Viktoriya Boris. So feel free and get in touched with Mr. Charles Kaita and direct him where and how to send the amount to you through Western Union urgent transfer.

Please let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferness at that time. At the moment we are very busy here because of the Charity projects which i and the new partner are about having at hand, finally, remember that i had forwarded instruction to the Western Union on your behalf to receive that money, so feel free to get in touch with Charles Kaita he will send the amount to you without any delay.

Remember what i used to tell you that the good lord whom I'm serving will never let me down according to his word in Jeremiah 29:11 Amen.

My Regards to your family and all your well wishers.
Yours Sincerely,
Mrs Viktoriya Boris
yahoo IP
Date: Thu, 26 May 2016