Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#245996 by AlanJones Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:53 am
Tel. No.: +2347080471709

Fund Final Remittance Department
Abuja/Nigeria.
Tel.+234 7080471709

Attn:BENEFICIARY,,
Sir,
My Names is AHMED MUSTAPHA, the new Foreign director On Fund Final Remittance Department Apex Bank Pl c,i was on a routine inspection with the security intelligent officers of Economic and Financial Crime commission west Africa and The UN Finance Services Authority and FBI squared with the London financial services authority,when we discovered some none approved document that bears your names during our routine investigation organized last two weeks,by the world bank and the IMF In collaboration with the united nations, it was discovered that you have spent so much money on attempt to have your fund 15.5musd even above paid to you,which was your contract/inheritance/won prize sum.

On My Routine i observed that the assign African bank and their International correspondent bank in London/Canada/New York/Spain, did not effect payment to you through the online services rendered to you,which the officer in charge has now be fired,and this have cost you your life savings,Through or false?,i observed that you made over payment of 100 and some thousands of dollars,without achieving your aim.
However i am happy to inform you that your file has been brought before the UN finance services authority and a circular has been release for immediate payment of your fund to you by the approved European security finance authority fund final payment unit through their assigned bank/Security Company,Name Withheld for security reasons till i hear from you,where all unpaid fund has been legally moved to for immediate payment to you,to enable them pay out your fund to you through their payment bank.
Let us know if you have receive any email from any of our finance security company?or official European payment bank which name is being withheld for security reasons,for immediate confirmation.Please to enable us pay you this fund,Kindly reconfirm with us the below with your passport photograph to avoid wrong payment and also for identification.
Reconfirm Below:
Your Full Name:_____________________
Your Complete Address:________________________
Name of City of Residence:________________________
Date of Birth (Day/Month/Year):__________________
Direct Telephone Number: ____________________
mobile Number: ____________________________
Fax Number:___________________________________
Amount Expected:_________________________________
Your Urgent attention or Respond is required.

Regards,
AHMED MUSTAPHA, .
Legal Director For Claims.
Apex Bank Foreign Remittance Department.
Abuja.Tel.+234 7080471709
(This email is for the above addressed person,and third party is not allowed to view this email)the above addressed person,

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement