Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#239580 by AlanJones Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:14 am

My Dearest beloved in christ ,

I have to let you know that i need to check my diary to give you the Bank details so that you can be able to get in touch with them as soon as possible as i have been praying for you on my sick bed.The information’s are below I am giving and releasing this vital and secret information’s of mine to you with trust and confidence cos I have gotten you as my next of kin to do this faithful work for God and subsequently to Human and send some of your pic on my email address so i can put them beside my bed here god bless .

Depositors Name Mrs CATHERINE DAVID
Batch no 66840090040
Year Deposited: 2001
Secret Question Who is Depositor
Answer: Mrs CATHERINE DAVID
Security Code: 90600040020

The above are the information’s you need to forward to the Bank where my late husband deposited my fund when he was on a contract in west africa and send to them your full name address and contact phone numbers so that when they approve you to receive the my fund they will get in touch with you .So contact them now with their information’s below.

Use these contact information below to reach the Bank..

Name of Bank:Fidelity Bank Of Nigeria
Email : [email protected]
Name of Director: Dr Nnamdi J. Okonkwo

Let me know as soon as you have contact the bank.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#239581 by AlanJones Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:18 am
Tel. Nos.: +2348096471037 & +2348160782484

2,FIDELITY BANK CLOSE OFF KOFO ABAYOMI STREET,VICTORIA ISLAND LAGOS NIGERIA.

FROM THE DESK OF:
DR.NNAMDI J. OKONKWO
MANAGING DIRECTOR,
LAGOS,NIGERIA.
FIDELITY BANK PLC
+2348160782484,2348096471037
[email protected]

REF:00957/0865/FBP/005

ATTENTION:

I want you to know that you been ask to claim the sum of 5million united states dollars on behalf of Mrs Catherine David cause she deposited the money with this honorable Bank so many years ago but during auditing we found out that there as been no operation on this account which made us file instruction to her base on how the fund will be claimed but,since she had no child and also her condition is not good enough to do this which was the reason why she came in contact with you to do this on behalf of Mrs Catherine David as her elected next of kin but,before we commence we would like you to reconfirm the information's requested below to enable us commence on the processing of releasing the fund to you so,email us the complete details below for further procedure on the release of the fund to you.

Full name of next of kin:
Address:
State:
Date of birth:
Mobile Phone number :
Banking Information:
DEPOSITOR NAME:................
BATCH NUMBER:....................
YEAR DEPOSITED:.................
SECRET QUESTION:..............
ANSWER:................................
SECURITY CODE:..................

WE ASSURING YOU THAT THERE WILL BE NO TAMPER WITH YOUR INFORMATION. YOU WILL HAVE TO QUICKLY SEND THE FULL DETAILS ABOVE FOR THE PROCEDURE AND WE WILL GET BACK TO YOU AS REGARDS TO THE RELEASE OF THE FUND TO YOU AS THE NEW BENEFICIARY OF THE FUND AND THE NEXT OF KIN TO MRS CATHERINE DAVID

Send to us the full details above for further procedure and we will get back to you as regards to the release of the fund to you as the new beneficiary owner of it and the next of kin to Mrs Catherine David we are anticipating your urgent honorable response.

DR.NNAMDI J. OKONKWO
MANAGING DIRECTOR
FIDELITY BANK PLC

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#239582 by AlanJones Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:21 am
FROM THE DESK OF:
DR.NNAMDI J. OKONKWO
MANAGING DIRECTOR,
LAGOS,NIGERIA.
FIDELITY BANK PLC
MOBILE:+234 8096471037
+2348160782484

REF:00957/0865/FBP/005

NEXT OF KIN CONFIRMED

ATTENTION: XXX

WE ACKNOWLEDGED YOUR LETTER AND THE INFORMATION'S ARE WELL NOTED AND UNDERSTOOD.

BASED TO YOUR LETTER TO THIS HONORABLE BANK, BE INFORM THAT THIS FUND HAS BEEN LAYING DOWN UNCLAIMED FOR LONG TIME AND WE HAVE BEEN LOOKING FORWARD TO HERE FROM THE NEXT OF KIN TO CLAIM THIS FUND.

THIS YOUR LETTER CAME TO US IN A SURPRISE WAY AND WE DECIDED TO TAKE THE IMMEDIATE EFFECT ON HOW THIS FUND WILL BE RELEASE TO YOU WITHOUT ANY FURTHER DELAY BECAUSE IF ANY DELAY,THIS FUND WILL BE CALL BACK TO THE TREASURY.

WE KINDLY ADVISE YOU IMMEDIATELY TO RECONFIRM YOUR FULL INFORMATION'S,YOUR NAME,TELEPHONE NUMBER, WHERE THIS FUND WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO.

THIS FUND IS OVERDUE TO RELEASE TO YOU IMMEDIATELY IN WHICH WE DISCOVER THAT YOU HAVE SOME VITAL DOCUMENTS WHICH YOU ARE TO SIGN ORIGINALLY, PLEASE KINDLY RECONFIRM YOUR PRIVATE ADDRESS

WHERE THESE DOCUMENTS WILL BE DISPATCHED TO AND YOU ARE GOING TO BEAR THE COST OF THE COURIER
THIS FEES STATED AS FOLLOWS:

DISPATCHING FEES: $100
ASSESSMENT FEES: $100
STAMP DUTY FEES: $100
TOTAL: $300

THIS FEE HAS TO BE SENT WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT VIA MONEY GRAM TRANSFER TODAY VIA THE BANK MESSENGER'S NAME:

RECEIVERS NAME: OLIYIDE OLUFEMI
DESTINATION: LAGOS,NIGERIA
ZIP CODE: 23401
TEXT QUESTION: WHAT COLOR
TEXT ANSWER: GREEN
AMOUNT: ($300.00USD)

GET BACK TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
WE WILL BE LOOKING FORWARD TO HEAR FROM YOU SOONEST.

DR.NNAMDI J. OKONKWO
MANAGING DIRECTOR
FIDELITY BANK PLC