Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#239574 by AlanJones Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:53 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22968771904

ATTENTION PLEASE OWNER FUND BENEFICIARY,

It is my great pleasure to inform all our costumers which are involved
in a Victim of scam that is all over the world, we have Meeting
yesterday with the president of this country and all the Government
office staff here which is exp, IMF, High Count Office {H.C.O}, FBI,
EFCC, IRS they are all gathering for the meeting yesterday, they have
concluded after the meeting and said sorry for all those which involve
in a Victims of scam and there is a Special Compensation Bonus to all
the scam Victim which is $750,000.00USD Dollar { Seven Hared and fifty
thousand USD Dollar} through Money Gram Office Transfer and I hope
that you can receive money through money gram office or western union
, RIA money transfer in your country.

And your Special Compensation Bonus was approve today by the
Government office here to being transferring to you and before we
commence your payment to be transfer through money gram office or
western union, RIA money transfer here, I want to let you know that
the total fund of your compensation payment of $750,000.00 USD Dollar
need to Activate before the transfer we take place and which we cost
only little amount of $55.00 USD Dollar to do that here in our office.

Note that you are going to receive two payments every day, your first
payment of $4,500.00 we transfer in the morning time by 9:00AM in your
country time and second payment of $4,500.00 we be in afternoon by
3:30PM, until your total fund of $750,000.00 USD Dollar is complete
transferring to you through money gram office or western union, RIA
money transfer of your choose.

So the reason why this your transfer is very urgent and important is
that we are going to enter a project for this year 2015, that is why
we want you to receive all the total fund of your payment, latest by
the Month end of March 2015, so I want you to comply with this our
instruction for you to start receiving your fund immediately without
any further delay again.

I want you to send the Activation fee of $55.00 USD Dollar through
Western Union Office or Money Gram with this our Accountant Agent Mr.
DEAN MOLU.

Receiver Name........... DEAN MOLU
Country..............Benin Republic
City....................Porto-novo
Text Question...........when
Answer..................Today
Amount..................$55.00 USD Dollar
M t c n number...
Sender's Name..........

The moment you do that, write out the payment information written on
The payment slip, forward it back to us which will enable in
Confirming the payment you sent such as, Note; this is the only
Payment you are required to make in this regards for every other fee
Haven’t been waived by the Federal Ministry. As soon as we confirm the
Fee today, we will immediately activate your mtcn NUMBER# and notify
with information you need to go ahead and pick up your $4,500.00 today
as stated. Please note that you need to go along with your passport ID
or Drivers license when you need to pick up the transfer today through
money gram office or western union, RIA money transfer of your
choose. Okay. Waiting on your urgent respond.

Sincerely,
Mr. Timothy Pual.
Telephone Number +22968771904.
Contact E-mail {[email protected]}

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#245458 by AlanJones Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:46 am
Tel. No.: +22966374796

Dear Our Western Union Customer Attention Please ,

Breaking News, This is to inform you that the higher authorities that is in-charge of international transaction has this morning declared that you will receive your SD$1.500.000.00 ( One Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) through Western Union Money Transfer Government office Only as compensation for your past effort here in Benin Republic. So the arrangement has been made this morning and the Federal High Court Of Justice has signed your Western Union Transfer Papers and the only money you will pay is USD$58.00 for the signing of it which means your transfer will start tomorrow morning.

Note that the daily transfer of your fund is USD$4,000 twice per day until your total $1.500.000.00Usd(One Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) is completely transferred to you from this Western Union Government Office, be rest assured and guarantee that your first payment of the USD$4,000 will be release for the immediately pick up by you today in any office western union location around under 1hour and 30minutes once we confirm the sum of $58.00USD from you which is to enable us have your Tax Clearance Certificate that was expired renewed from the office of international monetary Fund (I.M.F) as it was approved and programmed by the Federal Ministry of Finance COTONOU-Benin Republic that the you should pay only $58.00USD for the renewal of your Tax Clearance Certificate.

YOU HAVE AN ASSURANCE OF RECEIVING YOUR PAYMENT ONCE THIS IS SETTLED AND WHATEVER THAT ARISES NEXT SHALL BE TAKING CARE OF BY THIS OUR HEAD OFFICE, BUT I SWEAR NOTHING IS GOING TO COME UP AGAIN AFTER THIS AND I WILL MAKE SURE YOU START RECEIVING YOUR FUNDS IMMEDIATELY OR I WILL WRITE A PETITION AGAINST OUR HEADQUARTER OFFICE AND THEY WILL HAVE WHATEVER YOU HAVE SPENT ON YOUR FUNDS SENT IT BACK TO YOU FIRST THING TOMORROW MORNING. JUST TRY AND UNDERSTAND BECAUSE I DO NOT WANT YOU TO LOOSE YOUR FUNDS THAT YOU HAVE SPENT SO MUCH ON NOW YOU HAVE ONLY ONE STEP TO RECEIVING YOUR FUNDS. DO NOT ALLOW THE DEVIL TO TURN YOUR MIND AGAINST THIS BECAUSE BY THE TIME YOU REALIZE YOU HAVE A MISTAKE, IT MIGHT BE TOO LATE TO RECOVER.

PLEASE DO NOT SEND ANY MORE MONEY AGAIN NOW FOR YOU TO KNOW THAT WE ARE 100% SURE THAT THIS FEE IS ONLY MONEY YOU WILL SEND IN THIS OFFICE HERE IS YOUR WESTERN UNION INFORMATION YOU WILL USE TO PICK UP YOUR FIRST PAYMENT IS OUT ALREADY.

Finally; you are hereby advice to try as much as you can to raise this fee of $58.00 USD and have it send immediately with the Information stated below through Western Union Or Money Gram Office.

RECEIVER'S NAME: DEAN MOLU
STATE: COTONOU
TEXT QUESTION: ZIP CODE?
TEXT ANSWER: 229
AMOUNT NEEDED: $58.00 ONLY
MTCN NUMBER
SENDER'S NAME

Your urgent response is await along with the payment details of this required $58.00USD to enable us complete with this transaction as it was approved and programmed for the immediately release of your first payment $4,000 USD under 1hour and 30miuntes that the required fee has been confirmed by the (I.M.F) Finally you are advise to stop emailing any office or department here in Benin Republic until you receive your full compensation from us, this is for security reason.

We are looking forward to hear from you with the payment information.

Thanks and remain bless
Yours in service
Mrs. Annmary Johnson
Telephone +229 66374796

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#260269 by AlanJones Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:11 am
Tel. No.: +22968771904

ATTENTION PLEASE OWNER FUND BENEFICIARY,

It is my great pleasure to inform all our costumers which are involved in a Victim of scam that is all over the world, we have Meeting yesterday with the president of
this country and all the Government office staff here which is exp, IMF, High Count Office {H.C.O}, FBI, EFCC, IRS they are all gathering for the meeting yesterday,
they have concluded after the meeting and said sorry for all those which involve in a Victims of scam and there is a Special Compensation Bonus to all the scam Victim which is $750,000.00USD Dollar { Seven Hared and fifty thousand USD Dollar} through Money Gram Office Transfer and I hope that you can receive money through money gram office or western union , RIA money transfer in your country.

And your Special Compensation Bonus was approve today by the Government office here to being transferring to you and before we commence your payment to be transfer through money gram office or western union, RIA money transfer here, I want to let you know that the total fund of your compensation payment of $750,000.00 USD Dollar need to Activate before the transfer we take place and which we cost only little amount of $55.00 USD Dollar to do that here in our office.

Note that you are going to receive two payments every day, your first payment of $4,500.00 we transfer in the morning time by 9:00AM in your country time and second payment of $4,500.00 we be in afternoon by 3:30PM, until your total fund of $750,000.00 USD Dollar is complete transferring to you through money gram office or western union, RIA money transfer of your choose.

So the reason why this your transfer is very urgent and important is that we are going to enter a new project for this ending year 2015, that is why we want you to receive all the total fund of your payment, latest by the Month end of July 2015, so I want you to comply with this our instruction for you to start receiving your fund immediately without any further delay again.

I want you to send the Activation fee of $55.00 USD Dollar through Western Union Office or Money Gram with this our Accountant Agent Mr. JOHN OGENE.

Receiver Name........... JOHN OGENE
Country..............Benin Republic
City....................Porto-novo
Text Question...........when
Answer..................Today
Amount..................$55.00 USD Dollar
M t c n number...
Sender's Name..........

The moment you do that, write out the payment information written on The payment slip, forward it back to us which will enable in Confirming the payment you sent such as, Note; this is the only Payment you are required to make in this regards for every other fee Haven’t been waived by the Federal Ministry. As soon as we confirm the Fee today, we will immediately activate your mtcn NUMBER# and notify with information you need to go ahead and pick up your $4,500.00 today as stated. Please note that you need to go along with your passport ID or Drivers license when you need to pick up the transfer today through money gram office or western union, RIA money

transfer of your choose. Okay. Waiting on your urgent respond.

Sincerely,
Mr. Timothy Pual.
Telephone Number +22968771904.
Contact E-mail {[email protected]}