Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#229889 by AlanJones Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:08 pm
Dearest XXX,

Please i am still waiting to hear from as soon as you communicate with the bank so that i will know the level of things and from there i will know what next that i am going to do.
Please get back to me when they replies you and then i will know the level of things and from there we will know what next that we are going to do.
I am waiting for your mail.

Best regards.

Nona.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#230143 by AlanJones Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:52 am
Dearest XXX,

Good morning in abidjan.

I received your mails this morning. I did not receive them in time because i was very sick over the week end and could not have access to internet. As you told me in your mail that the delivery boy is on his way to your country to deliver the fund to you, I did not understand it because i thought that the bank is going to transfer the money directly to your account.

I went to the bank to verify from them about this delivery boy. The bank director told me that it is their bank's diplomat that they have sent to deliver the fund to you in consignment form. He also told me that he is very worried because the diplomat has been in your country since yesterday and that he has been calling you but that you have not picked his calls since then. He also told me that he (the bank's director) has as well been calling you but that you have as well did not pick your own call. I am really worried at this. Please dear i am really worried about this and i do not know what next that i am going to do. Please what is really the problem. You know that this transaction is a very delicate one because money is involved. Please dear i do not want to lose this money because it is all i have got as far as this world is concern.

I do not have any father, mother , brother or sister. My uncles who are supposed to be by my side are all against me and their intention is for me to die so that they will pocess all my father's properties. Please dear you are the only one that i have now. Please try and do everything humanly possible to save me from this predicaments that i am into. The bank also told me that they wrote you mail and the mail bounced back. I now gave them your new email adress which you gave to me. They promised me that they are going to write you back through the new email adress to know why you do not want to pick the call of the diplomat.

Please dear try and communicate with the bank director and the diplomat so that this transfer will be concluded as soon as posible so as to enable me to start making arrangement on how to come over to your country after that the money might have entered into your account.
Please i am waiting to hear good news from you.

Best regards.

Nona.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#230144 by AlanJones Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:55 am
BANQUE ATLANTIQUE
LA BANQUE DE L' AFRIQUE DE' OUEST
SIEGE/AGENCE
Im Allian, Av. Terrason de fourge're
01 BP.4107Abidjan 01 Cote d' Ivoire

FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT
Tel/fax :( 225 ) 21 27 97 27
Telex : 23266

To the Proper Attention of XXX.
Sir,
I write to let you know that the diplomat has arrived your country since yesterday and has been calling you since then but you refused to pick your call. I have also been calling you since then to let you know about the signal i received from the diplomat and you as well did not pic my calls. What is really the problem with you. The diplomat is stranded there in your country since yesterday waiting to connect to you and you have not done anything about that. you did not even care to call me back after knowing that i have been the one calling you. Is like you are not serious about this transaction. I am really angry with you for the non-chalant attitude you have shown as regards to this transaction. You really know that you are expecting somebody from a far distance and i told you to be very much prepared to welcome him when he arrives and now the person that you have been waiting has arrived since yesterday and up till now you refused to pic his call
neither did you agree to pic mine as well. more still you did not get in contact to me to as me of the latest development.
I will say that i am disapointed at this and now i want to caution you to make sure that you pic the phone of the diplomat or call him back with the same number that he called you with or you can call me so that i will direct you on how to meet with him.

Call me on my direct line +225 44 94 60 60 for oral discussion in this respect.

Cordially yours

Dr. Pichoup Jean
Foreign Rimmtance Director (BANQUE ATLANTIQUE ABIDJAN CI)
Direct line (+225) 44 94 60 60

#230323 by AlanJones Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:20 am
Dearest XXX,
Good morning.
Please i am really worried for not hearing any good news yet concerning the successfull completion of the transfer. Please dear get back to me and let me know how far you have gone with the bank and the diplomat that is bringing the consignment to you.
Please i am waiting to hear good news.
Best regards.

Nona

#230413 by AlanJones Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:40 pm
BANQUE ATLANTIQUE
SIEGE/AGENCE

Sir,
Sequel to your mail, i write to let you know that i am more worried than you for the fact that this transaction is not concluded up till now. I have also been trying to be in contact with the diplomat to know his position but up till now it has not been possible. I also tried on many occassions to call you concerning this but you never picked up my phone calls and you also did not want to call me back . I am really in a tight corner here knowing well that transaction of this nature is a very delicate one and needs serious and urgent attention.

You on the otherhand is not helping matters at all. Your behaviour in this transaction is not encouraging me at all. If you really want this transaction to be quick and to be concluded easily you suppose to be in constant contact with me so that together we can be able to track out where the diplomat is. To help matters in this regard, all we have to do is to be patient and wait for the call of the diplomat. He will either call me or you to let us know what has been holding him or where he has been. If he calls me then i will relate to you immediately and also if he calls you, do not hasitate to let me know so that we can go ahead and finish with this trandaction.

#230414 by AlanJones Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:41 pm
Dearest XXX,

Good evening in abidjan.

I have been in tears after going through the mail you sent to me. What am i going to do now? If this money is gone that means i am finished and i do not know what next that i am going to do or whom i am going to run to for help. My uncles would not be of any help as well. They also wish me dead so that they will pocess all my father's properties.

tommorow morning i will be going to the bank to know from the bank director what is really going on. I do not see the bank director as a bad person or somebody that would want to do me any bad based on his relationship with my late father when he was alive. They were like family friends and i do not think that he would want to destroy their long time cordial relationship.all the same i will be going to the bank tommorow morning and i will get back to you after i might have come from there.

Best regards.

Nona

#230415 by AlanJones Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:44 pm
BANQUE ATLANTIQUE
SIEGE/AGENCE

Sir,
The diplomat called me some minutes ago. I asked him why he has been delaying this transaction and he told me that he is trying to fix up a XXX sim card so that he can call you for two of you to arrange on how and where you are to meet so that he can hand over the consgnment to you.He said that the line he used to call you before is Ivory Coast roaming line . I told him to call you as soon as possible because everybody is worried since we did not hear from him. I want you to be prepared to receive his call and also to meet with him to receive your consignment from him when he calls you.

Coming to what you said that he might have absconded with the consignment, Put that out of your mind because he can never think of doing a thing like that. He is our bank's diplomat and we have been doing business with him for a long time. Meanwhile he is not aware that the consignment contains funds. He will never think of doing a thing like that. As i told you ealier never let him know while communicating with him that it is fund that is inside the consignment. This is for security reasons. Upon the receipt of a call from him, kindly let me know and also for me to know about your shedule with him.

Cordially yours

Dr. Pichoup Jean
Foreign Rimmtance Director (BANQUE ATLANTIQUE ABIDJAN CI)
Direct line (+225) 44 94 60 60

#230547 by AlanJones Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:25 am
Dearest XXX,
Good day.
I was in the bank this morning as i told you today that i will be going there. I met with the bank's director and he was very mad at me when i told him what you said that is like they are planning to steal my money. He spoke to me in a very rough way and i was afraid to stand in his presence because of how angry he was with me. He said that he do not know why i choose you to be the one to assist me as a partner regarding to this transfer. He said a lot of bad words against you and even advised me to look for another person as a partner and that you are not worthy to be my partner. He also said that you do not appreciate all the efforts he has been making to see that this transfer is concluded. he also told me that you are serious about this transfer that is why you refused to pick his calls all these while he has been calling you. Infact he said a lot of things that i cannot be able to tell you all.

I am really confused and worried about this whole situation. My life is really in danger and i do not know whom or where to run to. The diplomat said that problem is that you do not want to reach a tangible agreement with the diplomat in other to meet with with him so that he can hand over the consignment to you. Please dear i do not know what next that i am going to do now. If i loose this money, my own is finished and i do not know whom to run to for help. Please dear you are all i have as i do not have any brother or sister or father or mother or relations. Please help me out in this critical condition. I am really in deep sorrow. Please assist me. Please try and reach an agreement with the diplomat since he is already there in your country.
Please i am depending on you for my help. Please do not turn your back on me now that i needed you most.
Please i am still waiting to hear good news from you.
Best regards.

Nona.

#230637 by AlanJones Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:45 pm
BANQUE ATLANTIQUE
SIEGE/AGENCE

Sir,
I know that i am not worthy to clean your shoes for you but i am a man of integrity and policy. I beleive that honesty is the best policy. Material wealth is good but it is not everything. I am a man that fears God and respects his word. I have been the Foreign Remmitance Director of Banque Atlantique Abidjan Cote D'Ivoire for several year and no body has ever accused me of what you are accusing me now. It is because of my integrity that i am where i am today. You can go ahead and call me whatever name you like but what i want you to know is that God has not called me such names because he knows that my hands are clean of whatever you are accusing me of.

You are not supposed to tell the diplomat where he will land wether in XXX or whatever part of your country. I myself do not has the right to give him the order of where to land after all he has so many other business of his own to transact in many cities of your country and in some other parts of europe. So we are not the one to tell him where to land first. I told you in my previous mails that you have to follow my instruction and that we are going to give you a very perfect service but i do not know what came over you and you are acting as if we have not had any initial arrangement concerning this transaction. I thank God that the consignment is now in your country. Do you think that i am happy that this consignment is hanging out there to God knows where in your country.

I am worried even more that you are but you do not want to calm down so that we can find out a solution to this. Dont you know that our bank is greatly in trouble if anything should happen to this fund. As for the diplomat i know him very well as he has been delivering consignments of this sort for us for a very long time and we have not encountered a problem like this before. Even the diplomat is not aware of the real content of the consignment.

If i were you i will cool down so that we can put heads together and sort this out ones and for all. I am not mandating you to that but i know that if you do it will be better for us. meanwhile you are free to do whatever you like.

Cordially yours

Dr. Pichoup Jean
Foreign Remmitance Director (BANQUE ATLANTIQUE ABIDJAN CI)

#230638 by AlanJones Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:46 pm
Dearest XXX,
Good day.
The bank director called me to his office this morning. He told me that he was upset yesterday because of the way that you addressed him in your mail that was why he was so hostile to me yesterday. He also told me that i should stop worrying that by the grace of God we are going to come to a successful conclusion of the whole matter. He also told me to be very prayerful instead of crying and that by God's grace everything is going to be fine.
Please dear you have to understand my condition here at the moment and even as i talk with you now all the cash i have with me for my feeding now is finished and i also explain this to the bank director and he gave me some money that i should be using it to feed untill the money gets to you then i will start making arrangement on how to come over to your country. Please dear try as much as you can to follow the instructions of the bank director because he told me that the problem is that you do not want to obey his instructions at all. I do not think that involving the authorities will be the best solution because involving them will expose me to my uncles because they are very influencial in my country. If they get to know about this they will try in every posible means to get rid of me. Please my life will not be safe at all if my uncles get to know about this transaction. I am begging you in the name of God. Please help me to come out of the very
critical condition that into right now i am hiding in a guest house far from our family house for the security of my life and i know that my uncles are doing everything to know where i am so that they will get rid of me as they did to my father. Try to come to a compromise with the bank and the diplomat so that everything will be settled as the bank director told me.
Please i am waiting to hear good news from your side.
Thanks and God bless you.

Nona

#230900 by AlanJones Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:36 am
From groupci abidjan - [email protected]
New Tel. Nos.: +22546573532 & +22521244084

Atlantique Bank Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire head office
International Remittance Department

Attn. XXX,

This massage is direct from Atlantic bank of cote divoire head office, We contacted our local branch regards to 2.5 millions dollars transaction after a little girl ms Nona Deboh table the matter to us last friday and since then we have conclude our investigation and we discovered that the branch Dr Pichoup Jean adopted new system that is against our banking procedure that means he have secret agenda over the fund.

conformations

Dr Pichoup Jean have been suspended from work and we have take all means of communication to reach the so called diplomat through to for the safe of the fund, we have arranged with of correspondent bank in AMSTERDAM Netherlands about bank to bank transfer to your account, our bank is yet to have correspondent bank in your country XXX. so the diplomat have board to Amsterdam, we shall contact you for more details once the Amsterdam bank confirm the arrive of the fund.

The system Dr Pichoup Jean introduce is illegal and can be seeing as money laundering by Financial Action Task Force (FATF).

I have give the little girl hope and i am ready to make her dream come through as you have shown willingness to help her in her future plans.

Please contact us for further enquiries Tel: 00225 465 735 32 OR fax: 00225 212 440 84.

Cordially Yours
Mr.Bali Williams
( Director General ) Atlantique Bank Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire

#230901 by AlanJones Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:39 am
Dearest XXX,
Good day.
The bank director of the head office have told me that he have contacted you today about the new procedure of the transaction.

Please i am waiting to hear you.

Thanks and God bless you.

Nona

#231022 by AlanJones Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:47 am
Atlantique Bank Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire head office
International Remittance Department

Attn. XXX,

Sorry we can not go ahead with the transactipon plan, we can not welcome your comment about fraud star.

Please contact us for further enquiries Tel: 00225 465 735 32 OR fax: 00225 212 440 84.

Cordially Yours
Mr.Bali Williams
( Director General ) Atlantique Bank Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire

#231102 by AlanJones Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:12 pm
My Dearest XXX,
Good morning.

Please i want to know your communication with the bank as you told me in your mail that you have replied to them.

Please i'm waiting to hear from you.

Nona Deboh.

#231173 by AlanJones Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:30 am
My Dearest XXX,

Infact i'm really confused, since i was born i dont have exprience of transfer and i dont know what to do in regards to this transaction.please, i dont know how your programme of work is in your country i could have ask you to come down here so that i will present you to them.please i am really in danger if i loose this opportunity from you i dont know whom i'm going to ask for help.please do not live an orphan child on the way let my condition touch you in your mind.

I went to the bank today to know how far about you and them as i sent you mail, The bank Director said that they are going to call back the money back here that you are having double mind with them and that you are talking about scam.please what does that word mean? (SCAM)

My Dearest XXX,please if you will make it to come over here, it will be better for me where i'm here is not confortable to me.please let the death of my parence touch you i dont have a helper my uncles they are after this money and i have make up my mind to relocate to your country after this money gets to you so that i will continue my Education from where i stop.

My father use me as the next of kin of the fund all the Document and Deposit certificate which he use to deposit this money, all is here with me which i'm going to forward to you, do not have anything doubt or fear i'm the original onwer of the fund also i know where the bank is here in my country.please you know if they call back this money as director said, they will be making use of it why i'm dieing here in hunger, please follow me fight for this battle as i know after rain there must be a sunshine.

Please read this mail perfectly and come over for my battle.
Sincerey