Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#227649 by wolverine2011 Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:55 pm
Next of Kin:
Assalamaleikum
I am pleased to introduce a business opportunity to transfer to your overseas account the sum of(£28.4 GBP)Twenty Eight million Four hundred thousand Great british Pound in one of the Prime Banks this is our chance to have this money is and urgent deal between me and you it can be done within the next seven working days,

I am Mr Demba Gaye (Bsc,Msc,) I am the new Auditor General of one of the prime banks here in Africa,during the course of our auditing ,I discovered a floating fund in an account opened in our bank since 1989 and till date no body has operated on this account again ,

after going through some old files in the records I discovered that the owner of the account died long ago in a plane crash along with his family without leaving a[Heir/WILL] hence the funds is floating and if I do not remit this money out urgently it will be forfeited for nothing.

The owner of this account is (Engr.Ibrahim CLIPPED)a foreigner, before his death,he was a management consultant and he died since 1996. No other person knows about this account or any thing concerning it,the account has no other beneficiary and my investigation proved to me as well that unt il his sudden death he was a management consultant.

Since I hardly know any foreigner,I am only contacting you as a foreigner to stand and apply as his next of kin because this money can not be approved to a local person here as his next of kin,without valid international foreign passport.

I need your full co-operation to make this work fine because the management is ready to approve this payment to any foreigner who has correct information of this account, which I will give to you upon your positive response and once I am convinced of your capability and assurance that you will never never let me down.and why this will be possible is because both of you share the same surname ( the surname is CLIPPED) i will present you as one of his cousin,

At the conclussion of this project ,we may proceed into an investment as equal partners of which you are to guide it i will resignation which will be in a short while after the transfer if you may wish or we may share it in a ratio of 4.5 for you and 5.5 for me. Regarding moral justification of the fund ,i wouldn't want you to consider it haram .

If you had being the victim Certainly you wouldn't be happy having your hard earnedfund shared among government as anunclaimdeposit ,i believe they are many other aspects of life we may contribute with this fund to help the less priveledged and the needy in a muslim society .I look forward to your earliest response ,
Allah Hafiz
Mr Demba Gaye

HEADER:
Received: from core-mke003a.r1000.mail.aol.com (core-mke003.r1000.mail.aol.com [172.29.98.201])
by mtaomg-mac02.mx.aol.com (OMAG/Core Interface) with ESMTP id 691B538000081
for <CLIPPED>; Sat, 18 Oct 2014 02:34:04 -0400 (EDT)
To: CLIPPED
Subject: Assalamaleikum Tase
X-MB-Message-Source: WebUI
X-MB-Message-Type: User
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="--------MB_8D1B8B4A54E9D5A_1AA8_EE8F8_webmail-vm077.sysops.aol.com"
X-Mailer: AOL Webmail STANDARD
Received: from 196.207.199.122 by webmail-vm077.sysops.aol.com (64.12.255.53) with HTTP (WebMailUI); Sat, 18 Oct 2014 02:34:04 -0400
Message-Id: <[email protected]>
X-Originating-IP: [196.207.199.122]
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2014 02:34:04 -0400

Assalamaleikum CLIPPED,
Good to hear from you and am happy with the brief introduction of his goodself, it shows que you speak with your heart so that we can make this business deal together So without wasting much team, because we have to make sure that money is being moved out of Africa to anywhere of your choice, where you will be assured qnd where the government will not tax EMPOS much. Secondly, I would like to know your ability and willingness to do this operation successfully, without any betrayal of the party I agreed to give 35% of the money for all your help to make sure that money is guaranteed, and Gradually be Placed on the international market of more interest.
I want you to send me your details such as your full name and address, telephone and personal contact where I can easily reach you During the course of this transaction, because we need to stand up and the in this matter, with our efforts contributing combinely to make sure this dream is Realized.
Will send to you the bank contact where the fund is presented for you to contact Them and know the process and requirements from you so that the fund will be legally Transferred to your nominated account BANKL Please call me as soon as you receive this letter so that we can enter into an agreement, there must be a letter drafted in line to be drawn up by the High Court by his lawyer reprensenting endorsed here in Dakar Senegal. All details must be sent to you as soon as I receive the information and please the most important, this operation must be cealed, without hearing of others until we reach our goals.
Awaiting your reply soon.
Mr Demba Gaye

HEADER:
boundary="--------MB_8D1B98899B4812A_1AA8_FCEBD_webmail-vm077.sysops.aol.com"
Received: from 41.83.13.73 by webmail-vm077.sysops.aol.com (64.12.255.53) with HTTP (WebMailUI); Sun, 19 Oct 2014 03:51:18 -0400
X-Originating-IP: [41.83.13.73]
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2014 03:51:18 -0400
x-aol-global-disposition: G

Attn:CLIPPED,
Thank you for your swift response,I received your email with the needed information,I want you to be rest assured that all modalities to ensure a hitch-free transfer has been taken care of,If only you abide by my instructions, the money will be transferred into your bank account in just few banking days,however, you have to give me strong assurances about the safety of the money when it hits your account,I hope you are not going to disappoint me,I am 48 years of age,married and blessed with four children,I will resign my appointment with the bank and come to your country for the sharing and investment of the fund after the transfer

Nevertheless, you are being contacted because Engineer Ibrahim CLIPPED,the real owner of the account was a foreigner and since he died nobody has come to claim his money,I know that the management of my bank is ready to release the money to you because you have the same name with the account owner and I am presenting you as a relative of Engineer Ibrahim CLIPPED,I also have have some pertinent information about the account and I shall give them to you as we move forward,the transfer will be risk-free because I am here as an insider to ensure that everything move according to plans,

However I will have to be honest with you,there are some expenses to be made,now the expenses to be made are not from my bank but rather the money that will be used to pay for all the relevant documents needed for the transfer of the money,it is these documents that will confirm you as the next of kin to Engineer Ibrahim CLIPPED,from my experience as a banker I know these documents will include a three years tax clearance for Engineer Ibrahim CLIPPED,while he was doing business here and the fund origin certificate,I do not have these documents,but I know these documents could be obtained at a certain price if we meet the right people in board of internal revenue and the chamber of commerce of this country,it is these documents that will prove you as the legal beneficiary of the money in the account,since we are in these together I expect the both of us to share equally in the expenses involved,but I also know these expenses are going to be insignificant compared to the fund we are about to transfer,
I SHALL USE MY POSITION to facilitate and monitor the transfer so you do not have to worry about anything
All you need is to meet up with the requirements of the bank for the transfer which I shall supply to you as we proceed,beside
Besides I am an insider,I work in the bank as a senior manager of the bank and like I said before I will use my position to ensure that everything goes according to plan,soon after the transfer is effected I would travel to your country for sharing
See the application below,carefully go through the application,fill in your bank account details in the provision made for that in the application,send the application to the bank through the email address of the bank as shown in the application,let me know when you receive a response from the bank so I can advice you on what next to do
I look forward to your earliest response ,
My Warm Regards to you and your family
Thank you and God bless
EMAIL: [email protected]
Téléphone:221) 33 8753 75 44/ 33 8629 75 39
Téléfax: (221) 33 8544 65 16
Télex :(0906) 21759 ECOBANKSN
Boite postale BP 9095 DAKAR CD
Mr Demba Gaye
+221765360383

SEE APPLICATION BELOW
Send the application letter to my banks email as provided below

The Transfer Officer
BANK EMAIL: [email protected]

Re: Release of £28,400,000.00 GBP, (Twenty Eight Million Four Hundred Thousand British Pounds Sterling) on account number 14-255-3012-200 04 of Engineer Ibrahim Tase

Dear Sir,
Reference to the above stated Account No.14-255-3012-200 04 of the late Engineer Ibrahim CLIPPED with a credit balance of £28.4 GBP,
I have been advised by counsel that I am the designated beneficiary and next of kin to the above referenced, dormant account, held by my late cousin Engineer Ibrahim CLIPPED
As such, I wish to apply for the release of the total said amount of £28,400,000.00 GBP (Twenty Eight Million Four Hundred Thousand British Pounds Sterling) in my favor, representing the credit balance in the said account,
In accordance with the National and International Laws of Inheritance, kindly remit the stated amount in full to my bank account as stated below,
(fill in your bank account details below)

Account holder's name:
Account number:
Bank name:
Bank address:

This request is predicated on the fact that since the death of my cousin Engineer Ibrahim CLIPPED,who was entrusted with the management of our family business,the need for the transfer of the money in the account becomes imperative
I shall therefore be very grateful if this request meets with your favorable consideration
Thanks,

HEADER:
Subject: Complete this Application Letter for transfer and send to my bank
In-Reply-To: <CAAbCh5uRKNOZv+ZpCCBHaU6uQBTivfyeONy2Z7=O+c+NEw9qYw@mail.gmail.com>
boundary="--------MB_8D1BDA917CF43DF_17C4_2AAFF_webmail-va119.sysops.aol.com"
Received: from 41.82.67.168 by webmail-va119.sysops.aol.com (149.174.101.71) with HTTP (WebMailUI); Fri, 24 Oct 2014 09:53:58 -0400
X-Originating-IP: [41.82.67.168]
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2014 09:53:58 -0400
x-aol-global-disposition: G

ECOBANK SENEGAL
KM5,AVENUE CHEIKH ANTA DIOP P.O.Box 9095 CD DAKAR CD,
DAKAR - SENEGAL.

FROM THE OFFICE OF,
FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPT. DIRECTOR (ECOBANK)

REF: TRANSFER OF 28,400,000.00 BP

ATTN: CLIPPED, 29/10/2014

REF: APPLICATION FOR THE TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER OF £28,400,000.00 GBP(TWENTY EIGHT MILLION FOUR HUNDRED THOUSAND POUNDS)ONLY FROM ACCOUNT NUMBER 14-255-3012-200 04 WITH REFERENCE CODE ECOSN/0025611856/010SN/014

Please be informed that the we received your application for the Telegraphic Transfer of £28,400,000.00 GBP(Twenty Eight Million Four Hundred Thousand Pounds )only, from the account name of Engineer Ibrahim CLIPPEDwith account number :14-255-3012-200 04, being the account balance as at the above stated date

The approval of this transfer is subject to the provision of the following
1. Letter of Administration of late Engineer Ibrahim CLIPPEDnaming you as the administrator of the Estate of Engineer Ibrahim CLIPPEDto enable you claim and transfer the funds to your account ,Note: This Letter of Administration must be endorsed by the Senegalese Notary Public,
2. An Affidavit of Oath from the High Court of Senegal, naming you as a relative and thus the Next of Kin to Engineer Ibrahim CLIPPED
3. Fund Origin Certificate specifying the origin of the Fund, Note: This must be issued and endorsed by the Senegalese Chamber of Commerce
4. Three years consecutive Tax Clearance Certificates of Engineer Ibrahim CLIPPEDfor the years of 1994,1995 and 1996 ,Note: This is to be issued by the Board of Inland Revenue Senegal
5. A scan of your National Identity card or any other form of identification
When you submit the above listed documents to us, we shall vet the documents and if we find the documents satisfactory, we shall confirm you as the Next of Kin to Engineer Ibrahim CLIPPED
We shall be obliged to transfer the fund into your account in your country, as soon as you provide the above listed documents

Thank you,

Yours Faithfully,
Mr.Albert Essien
Foreign Remittance Department

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.94.197] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa07.server.lan (via HTTP);
Wed, 29 Oct 2014 13:24:07 +0100
Message-ID: <trinity-e0589f06-d6de-43cc-9236-5c0420023605-1414585446803@3capp-mailcom-lxa07>
To: "CLIPPED>
Subject: ECOBANK REQUIREMENTS FOR TRANSFER----ACT URGENTLY FOR TRANSFER TO
BE MADE
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary=sgnirkm-92af37ad-837e-40ff-ad2b-3cb990e30579
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2014 13:24:07 +0100
Importance: normal

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221765360383
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

+2213386297539
Number billable as geographic number
City or exchange location Dakar
Original network provider* Sonatel S.A.

+2213387537544

+2213385446516

Attn: CLIPPED,

How are you and your family,I hope you are all fine,
Well after reading your mail,I called the account owner and she told me that the account is good and there is nothing wrong with the account,she said she even received some payments from Europe on the account today,so there is definitely nothing wrong with the account
If you insist you cannot send the money through the account,then you should go and use Western Union Money Transfer to send the money to me,Western Union is very easy to do,you will not spend more than ten minutes with the Western Union Agent and I will receive the money the same day
I am saying this because I have no other account to give you,if you are serious about sending the money,then send it through the account I gave to you or you can send it through Western Union Money Transfer or even Moneygram and I will receive the money here within minutes

Below is the information you should use to send the money to me either by Western Union or Moneygram
Receiver's name: Chika Uguru
Address: Almadies,Dakar,Senegal
Amount: $5000
Question: A
Answer: Z

Otherwise you send it through the account I gave to you,there is nothing wrong with that account,the owner received payment from Europe through the account today

In fact I am beginning to think that you are not serious or you are rather not telling me the truth.This is because I told you to call me on the phone,you have not called me on the phone.I told you to send your identification to my bank,you have not done that.The Tax Clearance Certificate I got for the years of 1994 and 1995 which I told you to send to my bank,you have not done that

When I consider all this,I begin to think that you are not serious about sending the money,how can you say the account is bad when the account has been confirmed by the owner as good,how can you say you do not send money by Western Union when Western Union is one of the easiest ways to send and receive money

If you know you are not serious about sending the money,that means you are not serious about working with me on this,that means you have been wasting my time all these while,instead of playing with me,if you know you are not serious,all you have to do is just tell me so that I will stop wasting my time with you and look for another person to do this business with

By tomorrow,I will know if you are serious or not,if you do not send the money by tomorrow,I will know that you have been wasting my time all along,if you do not send your identification and the Tax Clearance Certificate to my bank,I will know that you have been wasting my time all along
I have given you 3 options to send the money,you can either send the money by Western Union or Moneygram or through the account details I gave to you
I called you this evening,all I could get was your voice-mail,you can return my call on +221765360383 or +221780173140
I look forward to your earliest response ,
My Warm Regards to you and your family
Thank you and God bless
EMAIL: [email protected]
Mr Demba Gaye
+221765360383

HEADER:
Received: from core-mkb002a.r1000.mail.aol.com (core-mkb002.r1000.mail.aol.com [172.29.98.5])
by mtaomg-mbd02.mx.aol.com (OMAG/Core Interface) with ESMTP id E863438000084
for <CLIPPED>; Tue, 11 Nov 2014 17:17:35 -0500 (EST)
References: <[email protected]>
<CAAbCh5tQHO6Knn_cnF_U_beupxhSAJa8GC2nNA=nfKZiTBuGEg@mail.gmail.com>
<[email protected]>
<CAAbCh5tnvqk0A5RrjKy-3C5y3U2mATXS=+XYdUNe+kNYKid-Pg@mail.gmail.com>
<[email protected]>
<CAAbCh5vYYQVVHyOeP+yNp7nyfZyTpaQoU5bsxv87-HxO00LXwg@mail.gmail.com>
<[email protected]> <CAAbCh5s3FGdXp1nd7poduNYJQuPzyw-fTHZLFhE01Z_JiTSU5g@mail.gmail.com>
To: CLIPPED
Subject: I look forward to your earliest response
In-Reply-To: <CAAbCh5s3FGdXp1nd7poduNYJQuPzyw-fTHZLFhE01Z_JiTSU5g@mail.gmail.com>

PHONE NUMBER:
+221780173140
Number billable as mobile number
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

NAME OF BANK: UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA (UBA) SENEGAL
ADDRESS OF BANK: UBA SENEGAL, ROUTE DES ALMADIES AREA 12 LOT D
ACCOUNT NAME:STEPHEN MOSES FESTUS
SWIFT CODE: UNAFSNDA
IBAN: SN153 01301 301 070 002 829 41
BANK CODE: SN153
GUICHET CODE: 01303
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 301070002829
CLE RIB: 41

Second time I have received this account from a scammer but the Name Moses Festus is associated with other accounts I have received.

Bank name.. United Bank For Africa (UBA)404372 Dakar Senegal,
Bank holder's name...... Okpako Grace
Bank Code ... SN153
Branch Code ...... 01304
Acount Number ....... 304010006523
Key ....... 47
IBAN ........ SN153 01304 304010006523 47
Address Route des Almadies - Zone 12 Lot d- BP 11476 Dakar Senegal

6th time I have received this account from a Scammer.
Advertisement