Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#225891 by soldierfortune Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:58 pm
SCAMMER IN BRIEF:

Miss. Alicia Zarko, 22 years old woman from the Sudan, parents were assassinated during the civil war. Fled the country and found her way to the refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal. The late father (Engr. Gilbert Zarko) had been a substantial bank deposit ($2.3 million US dollars) with the English bank. Miss. Alicia is the bank deposit's designated the next of kin (beneficiary). However, she can't withdraw the money from her late father's bank account. The financial governing laws of the Senegal states, the persons with the refugee status are not allowed to participate personally into any monetary transaction or to operate with a bank account overseas or locally. The bank had guided her to obtain a foreign trustee/guardian, who would claim for the deposit on her behalf so that the wire transaction of the inherited funds to the trustee/guardian's bank account would be possible. Trustee/guardian's commission and allowance would be 30%, rest of the funds would be invested in lucrative business. The trustee/guardian would obtain the travel documents for her so that she can re-locate to live over to him, resume her interrupted studies and start new better life.

ISP: X-Originating-IP not available

Site: met4love
Username: Aliciazarko

X-Originating-IP: not available
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 08:38:06 +0000
Subject: Nice to meet you‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏

How are you today? My name is Miss Alicia Zarko Age 22 ft 5/6 wt 59. I am the only daughter of Late Engr Gilbert Zarko from Sudan in Africa, who died as a result of the war in my country. My father was the deputy majority leader of the parliament. he is the owner of Zarko minerals (LTD) before he was assassinated alongside with my mother on a cold blood one morning. But I managed to escape for my dear life and ran into a neighboring country, (Dakar) the capital of (Senegal) with the help of the United Nations peace keeping force and I am residing here now as a refugee.

Meanwhile, I am writing to you now in a Reverend's computer and will like to know you the more before we move forward from here. I will like to know what you do for a living, Here is one of my pictures i came here with, i will show you more of me when i know and see yours.Awaiting for your reply soonest.

from my heart
Alicia

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2014 09:42:38 +0000
Subject: My life story‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏

I am glad to use these opportunity to write to you. Hope you are fine. In this refugee camp we are only allowed to go out from the camp only on Mondays and Fridays of the weeks. Its just like one staying in the prison and I hope by Gods grace and with your help I will come out here soon.I don't have any relatives now whom I can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war.

The only person I have now is Rev. Andrew Abbey who is the Reverend Minister in charge of the church in this camp (LOVE OF GOD MISSION) and his e-mail address is

([email protected])

He has been very nice to me since I came here but I am not living with him rather I am living in the women hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women. The Pastors Tel number is (+221771999134) Feel free to call me through his number. If you call and tell him that you want to speak with me, he will send for me in the hostel.

As a refugee here I don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because I only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place. Please listen to this, I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which I will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $2.3 (Two million, three Hundred Thousand US Dollars). So I will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it i can travel to Europe and live there.

I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for I am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember I am giving you all these information due to the trust I reposed on you.

I like honest, understanding and God fearing people, truthful and a man of vision, and hardworking. My favourite language is English but our local language is Nilo-Hamitic and Nubian but I speak English very fluently because both my father and mother studied in Europe. Meanwhile I will like you to call me like I said i have a lot to tell you. Have a nice day and think about me. Awaiting to hear from you soonest. Thanks and remain blessed.

Yours in love,
Alicia

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2014 09:37:09 +0000
Subject: Please contact the bank‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏

My Dear,

Thanks a million times for your response and acceptance to help me out of this my ugly incident that befell me.It is obvious that it is God that brought you into my life so as to use you to wipe tears out of my eyes. Please, I have not told anyone except you and the priest about the existence of this money and I will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it. Remember i trust you that is why i am giving you all this information.

I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country. You will have 25% of the total money for helping me and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice.

In this regard, i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me in transferring the ($2.3 Million US Dollars) deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country. The contact information of the bank is as follows,

METRO BANK PLC UK.
The name of the transfer officer is Mr Paul Marriott-Clarke
E-mail: [email protected]
Telephone number: +447779478984
Fax number +447005930861
Information about the deposit code are as follows.
Name of depositor: Engr Gilbert Zarko
Nationality: Sudanese
Next of kin Miss Alicia Zarko
Amount deposited: $2.3 million
Account Number: 6900654568844

Contact them now on how to transfer the $2.3 million Dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin. I have mapped out 25% for your assistance and 5% for any expenses that might come up in this transfer. My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still too young to manage this amount of money.

As i told you before, this camp is just like a prison and my prayer is to move out from here as soon as possible. Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country. Awaiting to hear from you soonest!.

Yours forever in love,
Alicia
Advertisement