Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#229080 by AlanJones Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:40 am
you are a very stupid man this is to let you no that the diplomat will be back today to Nigeria with the money and will will send a massage to Mrs Ruth that her funds is back to our bank because you incompetent to receive the funds.her funds will be in our bank until she decide to take the funds.you are a big full i will advice not to insure her funds in your hands because you will eat her money.

Dr Sanchez

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#229167 by AlanJones Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:03 pm
i got your massage and i have called head office of the United bank for Africa UBA told then what you said and ask them about my funds and they told me that my funds is intact that the diplomat is back so the money is right there in the bank.i am just thinking on what to do nest.please advice me.

Mrs Ruth

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#229261 by AlanJones Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:03 pm
my good brother thanks so much for observing this.i have writing a latter to the head office of the UBA bank that i want to move my funds from there bank and they have started the process.i have also writing to the First bank of Nigeria plc that i want to move my funds to there bank and they accepted so by the grace of God the money will move today.so i will give you the contact of the bank if the money is transferred.

Mrs Ruth

#229283 by AlanJones Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:03 pm
my good brother please contact the new hear is there contact.email [email protected] number 234-7034889522
contact them tell the that you are my brother.tell them your country your full name and address the name of the bank is First Bank plc
get back to me

Mrs Ruth

#229434 by AlanJones Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:16 pm
my good brother have you contacted the bank?this is there email [email protected],phone number 234-8181339863 please contact them and let me no.the no i send to you is a mistake.you can also call me on this no 447924545390.pl;ease i need to hear from you on phone.

Mrs Ruth

my good brother please have you contacted the bank?