Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#228652 by AlanJones Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:28 pm
listing very carefully our bank has done there best to make sure that your funds leaves Africa to Europe
so the rest is left for you.dont say again that this is fraud did this is somebody,s hard earn money that she want you to inherit are you not grateful to God?

you have to no that the diplomat is a man that has family and you can be insulting him like that
don't you have respect for people?stop insulting him.listing your funds is right there in Germany with the diplomat and you no that your name and your address and your phone number is writing in the body of the boxes.

i don't want any problems just try and sort things out with the diplomat hear him out no what the problem is and make sure you solve the problems so he can proceed to XXX.i don't want the custom to intercept the boxes because if they do you will be in problem because the German government will charge you for money laundry.

so it will be better we do this secretly and peacefully to avoid any problems.since the diplomat has gotten to Germany try and sort our things with him so he can come to XXX in the morning to deliver your funds in your house.try and sort things our withe diplomat in the morning so before 12 or 10clorck he will be in your house for delivery.

we promise to serve you better in our bank.
Mr Nnamdi

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#228760 by AlanJones Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:21 am
you will have to exercise patience there a little problems in Jermain but we are trying to sort things out with Merman government as soon we are through with them we will keep you posted.

Dr Sanchez

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#228761 by AlanJones Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:22 am
my good brother.
what is going on?have you gotten the money?i did a major operation on Tuesday since then i have been in coma i just manage to write you this massage because i am so worried please let me no what is going on

Mrs Ruth

#228905 by AlanJones Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:56 pm
My good brother please do every thing possible to protect the funds please.i contact the bank but they told me that they are sorting things out in Germany they told me that the funds is secured.they said that the German Government is investigating the funds so after the investigations then the diplomat can deliver the funds to you.please brother try and contacting the bank to get more informations please i am worried

Mrs Ruth

#228906 by AlanJones Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:56 pm
you have to be ready now we the German government has finished the investigations.the diplomat will leave Germany today maybe he will arrive in XXX late today or very early tomorrow.so keep the money ready 12000 Euro stay close to your phone and always check your email.listing i will ant you to address this man very politely.i warn you do not insult him.he will arrive just let us no as soon as he arrived.
Dr Sanchez

#228907 by AlanJones Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:57 pm
listing the bank has immediately send another diplomat to Germany and the diplomat has just arrived Germany now so you no the former diplomat.our bank did not want anything that will spoil the name of the bank.our has find out that the diplomat wants to run away with the money we are going to arrest him and detain him for his incriminating act.so do not talk to that boy again and do not send him email or respond to his email he is a big thief he want to run away with the money.the new diplomat will arrive to XXX very soon this evening or tomorrow morning but he will give you a call just stay close to your phone and always check your email.keep the 12000 ready very important.let us no if you hear from him.talk to him in a polite maner

Dr Sanchez

#228908 by AlanJones Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:57 pm
The name of the new diplomat is Frank Thomas he will call you in XXX soon

#228909 by AlanJones Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:57 pm
keep the money ready me Thomas has left Germany and will arrive to XXX soon.if he arrive he will give you a call before proceeding to your house for delivery.
Dr Sanchez

#228910 by AlanJones Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:59 pm
Listing very carefully the man is already on his way to XXX if he arrive you you will call our office then i can talk to him call 234-69426194 he is already on his way i don't have his photograph he is a black man.he will be in XXX Soon please try and call me as as he arrive

Dr Sanchez

#228911 by AlanJones Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:59 pm
My good brother the bank just told me that the diplomat will soon arrive to your country.please my brother let me no if you receive the money then i will tell you what to do with it.please i gave you this money with trust please do not disappoint me tell me the true if you get the money the total amount is $8.6million uds dollars
i rely in you i also confide in you please my brother help me.
Mrs Ruth

#228912 by AlanJones Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:59 pm
you have to listing very carefully your name and your and your address and phone number is tagged in the body of the consignment.and it will raise and eye brow if the diplomat wast time in the airport.let us quietly get your funds delivered to you then you will gradually be paying it in your account.he will be in XXX soon just get ready and keep it very confidential for security reason,s
I wait
Dr Sanchez

#228913 by AlanJones Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:59 pm
please my good brother i begged you with name of God you have been helping me please this is the end of this transactions so please let us conclude this so i can have my rest please please please

#228914 by AlanJones Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:00 pm
your funds is on the and you are telling this.what is the problem i said i don't have his photograph he is just a diplomat he don't work in our bank we hired him so did you want me to have his photo what did you want me to do.our bank only hired him to deliver your funds and you pay him upon his arrival.be matured and get ready to receive your funds.

Dr Sanchez

#228915 by AlanJones Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:00 pm
i have called the bank and they told me that they do not have the diplomat photograph.please don't let me funds to get lose please i beg you please since they don't have the photo just wait for the diplomat to call you please because of me please help me.
Mrs Ruth

#228929 by AlanJones Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:26 pm
my good brother has he arrived?
please let me no