Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#227991 by AlanJones Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:11 am
my good brother the bank has just send me the account details.haer is the account.
Bank name:United bank for africa UBA
Account Name:Nnamdi Stanley
Account No:3001929208
Swift Code:UNAFNGLA
please my good brother just send them the money as soon as possible so they can transfer the funds the same time.please send me a copy of the slip you also send to the bank a popy as soon as you make the payment.
i heard that Sanchez is under investigation he most go to jail that is my promise to him because my bible tells me that there will not be peace for the wicked.hope to hear from soon.God will bless you for me my good brother.

Mrs Ruth

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#228091 by AlanJones Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:00 pm
please my good brother,
i rely and confide in you don't despoilment me at this time that the transfer is almost through.listing my funds is legal and risk free all the necessary documents that back the funds is intact and the documents and will be send to you upon the realize of the funds.this is my hard earn money and no body will tell me what to do with my money.listing brother you have to take your bank out from this OK.i don't even no why you discus this with your bank.you are suppose to keep this business very secret and confidence until the funds confirms in you account.

your bank will not like you to do the business because the money is big and they will also be jealous of you don't you Know? i swear with my life and with family of Kuka that my money is there in the bank the United bank for Africa UBA.all you need to do is to send me your account details then the bank will transfer the money then your bank will be surprised to see the money.

this is a deal that is between me and you and the third person is my bank do not discus anything with any body until you confirm the the money.if you like i can tell my bank to arrange the money and higher a diplomat that will bring the money cash to you.all you can come to Africa my lawyer will receive you and take you to the bank you fill the transfer form submit it to any of the bankers inside the bank then they will transfer the money then you will move to your country.you will only spend two days in Africa.if you want the funds by diplomatic means bringing the funds to you cash in XXX so you can confirm the money cash then you tell me or if you will like to travel to Africa to transfer the money your self inside the bank then you tell me.

just think about it and then tell me the option that you will want so we can proceed.do not discuss this business with any body until you get the funds. just trust me as your sister and let us work together to achieve our desire.
i wait to hear from you soon

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#228226 by AlanJones Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:32 am
my good brother,
i got your email and i have immediately contacted the bank and told them about what you have said and the bank has told me that they can arrange the funds and also look for a diplomat that will deliver the funds to you.you will have to prepare your self to travel to Germany or France that is the two country which the diplomat can only get to.

the money will come cash and if you meet with the diplomat in Germany or France you will confirm the money and he will help you take the money to the bank and lodge the money in your nominated account then he will leave.but the bank has told me that it will cost you 12,000 Euro to deliver the funds to you.

they also said that 30% of the delivery fee will be paid to the bank before the diplomat can move.this the procedure so you will have to write to the bank and they will give you more guide line on how the delivery will take place.but please my good brother you no that this money is coming in cash money you have to keep it secret for security purposes i beg you.don't disclose it to any body even your bank i want us me and you to only no about this delivery of my funds to Europe is for our own security.

write to the bank ask them ask them how much is the 30% of the 12,000 Euro and also ask them what to do nest so we can conclude this transaction immediately.
i wait to hear from you soon.

Mrs Ruth

#228300 by AlanJones Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:57 pm
my good brother have you heard from the bank? you can see that all the arrangements has been done everything is now in your hands.the funds is ready and the diplomat that will deliver your funds is also ready.
i have begged the bank and they have decided to send the diplomat to to XXX i am so happy.i called my banker and they told me that they just finish counting the money and they have also set the money inside a consignment and it is ready to leave.

the bank has also arranged for a diplomat who will deliver the funds to you in your home in XXX.the bank has told me that the diplomat will leave on Monday evening.you will have to send me your home address and your direct phone number so i will send it to the bank so that as soon as the diplomat arrives he will give you a call to let you no that he has arrives.sir as you can see that all the arrangements has been put in place on how the funds will get to you.

i will not want you to sabotage this effort which i have made to deliver the funds to you.please you will try your best to send to the bank the 30% of the 12000 Euro that was charged for the delivery first thing on Monday morning because you no that the diplomat will leave on Monday evening.

they have to give the diplomat an advance payment before he leave Africa to XXX then when he get to XXX and deliver the funds then you will give him the balance of the money.
please you no that now money is coming your in few days time do not tell any one that you are expecting money please.if you go to the bank to send the bank the advance payment for the diplomat do not tell your banker just send the money to the bank then the diplomat can move.30%of the 12000 is3,600Euro but you can tell the bank that you will send 20or25% to them which will be 2,600 if they accept then you send it to them but if they do not accept then you can
send them the 3,600.please my good brother you can see that all the arrangements has been done everything is now in your hands.the funds is ready and the diplomat that will deliver your funds is also ready.please follow my instructions alone.get back to me

#228331 by AlanJones Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:36 pm
my good brother,
yes the payment face to face but the bank has told me that they must give the diplomat some money before he leaves Nigeria you will give the diplomat an advance before he will move so please follow the instructions and remember the the diplomat will move on Monday so i don't want you to be the cause him not moving on Monday everything has been put in place please beg you do not be an obstacle. just tell the bank what i told you tell the you can only sand 20% then as soon as the diplomat gets to XXX you will pay the balance.
i wait to hear from you

Mrs Ruth

#228332 by AlanJones Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:39 pm
FROM THE UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA(UBA)
ADDRESS PLOT 1470 GUDIRAT CRICENT ABUJA
PHONE 123-7034889522
FAX 234-8069426194

This is to inform you that your funds has been arranged in two trunk boxes your name will be written in the trunk boxes as the bonafide owner of the funds.we have also arranged a diplomat that will bring the money to you in XXX he will he will leave Nigeria on monday and he will arrive on Tuesday you will not go to any where on theusday you will wait for the diplomate upon his arrival on Tuesday he will call you and also send you email to let you no he has arrived.you are advice to send us your details.
(1)your direct telephone number
(2)your house address where the funds will be deliverred
send it immediately it shall be crest in the body of the trunk boxes before departure.
Note that a fee of 12,000Euro will be paid for the delivery but you will need to pay 30percent of the money to mobilize the diplomat before he leave then the balance of 70percent will be paid to the diplomat when he
deliver your funds in your house.you will give him the the balance of the money if he get to XXX.
you are advice to send the money with this account details

Bank name:United bank for africa UBA
Account Name:Nnamdi Stanley
Account No:3001929208
Swift Code:UNAFNGLA

you are advice to send the money on time to enable the diplomat to leave on time he will buy his flight ticket the 30percent that you will send so he can buy his ticket and bored in time.send us payment slip if you send the money.

we promise to serve you better in our bank
from the United bank
Mr Nnamdi Stanley

#228438 by AlanJones Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:23 pm
My good brother,
please i have heard you but please do not insult me.
please my good brother send me your house address and your direct phone number very important.you no that the diplomat Will move by Monday evening send it to me so i can send it to the bank do it as soon as possible.
i Wait to hear from you soon

Mrs Ruth

#228602 by AlanJones Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:54 am
my good brother,
i have gotten you house address and your direct phone number and i will forward it to the bank immediately.please my good brother you no that the diplomat will move today and will arrive by tomorrow being on Tuesday so you will have to stay close to your phone and always check your email.please keep the 12,000Euro ready by tomorrow so as soon as the diplomat arrive by tomorrow he will deliver the funds to you then you will give him the money.please do not tell any body about this until you confirm the money this is for security reason,s.don't go any where tomorrow just wait for the diplomat in your house.check your email at all times.please always contact me and tell me what is going on.i wish you good luck
i wait to hear from you

Mrs Ruth

#228603 by AlanJones Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:55 am
This is to inform you that the diplomat has left Nigeria and will arrive tomorrow in XXX.
you you have to be ready and prepared to receive him.i have to keep the 12,000 ready.
so let us pray that he arrive peaceful keep us posted if he arrive

we promise to serve you better
Mr Nnamdi Stanley

#228604 by AlanJones Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:55 am
Good morning my good brother,please have you heard from the diplomat?
please let me no i am worried.let me no if he has arrived
Mrs Ruth

#228605 by AlanJones Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:56 am
my good brother,
has the diplomat called you?please you have to be very close to your phone and check your email very important then you keep me posted.
please let me no what is going on.
i wait to hear from you soon
Mrs Ruth

#228606 by AlanJones Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:57 am
this is to inform you that the diplomat has arrived and he just call our bank and told us that he has been calling you since he arrived but you are not picking his calls.you need to be very very serious your funds is now in your custody try ans call the diplomat back and know he is.
get back to our bank immediately .

we have promise to serve you better on our bank
Mr Nnamdi Stanley

#228619 by AlanJones Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:27 pm
call the diplomat he is in Frankfurt airport trying to board a flight to Zurich.call him he need to hear from you before he board call him with this number 4915129067341 call him now so he can move immediately to

Mrs Nnamdi

+4915129067341 - German mobile phone

#228623 by AlanJones Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:33 pm
just give him a call immediately.this man is caring your $8.6million dollars
call him now.and get back to me immediately call him now and hear what he want to tell you just call him so he can board
Mr Nnamdi

#228625 by AlanJones Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:44 pm
He will send you an email you have to address him in a polite maner you no your funds is Nein.ith him don't be rood to him