Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#215510 by AlanJones Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:24 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other Emails: [email protected], [email protected] & [email protected]
Tel. No.: +221781523257, +221774950426, +2213382060302 & +221765109115

Hello my dear,
My name are Famatta please is thru that we don't know each other but i want to
used this upcountry to explain my self to you please reply me with my email in
other to tell you more about me and also send my picture for you to know me
Hope to hear from you soon
Famatta
[email protected]
Last edited by AlanJones on Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:02 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#215512 by AlanJones Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:29 pm
Hello My Dear,

Thanks for your reply and God bless you. I am more than happy of your reply to my mail. How is your day today, My name is Miss Famatta karume, I am single and never been married, I am from Ivory Coast in West Africa, 24 years old, 5.8 in height. was residing in Abidjan at Border Region before. But due to some circumstances in my country. I was taken to Senegal West Africa where I'm presently residing in a Church Orphanage Home here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago. I lost my both Parents during the war that damaged thousands of innocent Souls in Ivory Coast. My family was among the first target of the rebels because, My late father Dr Frederick Karume was a Successful businessman and also a politician supporting the Present Government when the problems was about to start. During the riot, all the members of my family was Murdered in a cold Blood and our family house was set blazed. I was lucky
and escaped death because i was in bordering when this deadly incident took place. It is only myself who is alive now and l managed to escape from my country and i will never pray or think to step my legs in that bloody country called Ivory Coast . This Orphanage Home is headed by a Reverend Father, Reverend father John Paul and i used his office computer to send you this mail, and i only enter his office when he is less busy. I would like to know more about you, your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. i like to meet understanding, loyal, sincere, truthful, kindly and friendly and more to that, a man of vision and truth. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture, Hoping to hear from you soonest. accept my regard.
Miss Famatta komba karume

Image Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#215513 by AlanJones Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:30 pm
Dear
I am more than happy to read your mail today. How are you?, I hope you are in good health Mine is a little bit hot over here in Dakar Senegal.
My late father Frederick Kone Karume was the managing director of Koneh's Manufacturing industry (W.A) and he was the personal adviser to the former head of state (Late General Robert Guei) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.

It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now.I would like to know more about you. You know i am living in the refugee camp here in Dakar. My situation here Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.

I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to as all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war. The only person i know here is Rev.John Paul who is the pastor of the (Church of Christ) here in the camp, i live in the female's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

The Pastors Tel number is ( +221-78-152-32-57 ) if you call, please tell him that you want to speak with me so that he will send for me in the hostel. call 2pm GMT today please.As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to the death of my parents took place.

Please listen to this,i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Africa here (UBA PLC ) which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $4.750m usd (Four Million Seven Hundred and fifty Thousand US Dollars). So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you will send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to your place for a better life. i will give you 20% out from the total money, and more 5% if there is any expenses you make at the process of the transfer.
I will send the bank details to you in my next mail but firstly I will like you to send to me your details such as your full name, your country and address, age and occupation , so that I can send to the bank and let them know.

1 your full name

2 country

3 your phone number

4 occupation

5 Age

So that i will send an introductory letter to the bank and introducing you as my foreign partner who will help me due to my refugee status. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life or the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision , truth and hard working. My favorite language is also English..Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said. Call around 2pm GMT time. I have a lot to tell you.
yours Faithfully
Miss famatta komba karume

#215574 by AlanJones Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:31 am
Email sent from famattakomba karume - [email protected] to [email protected] and CC'd to the victim

My name are famatta komba karume a daughter of a late Dr. Frederick karume, your customer. I am currently in Dakar in Senegal where I stay as a refugee which as I said time without number in the mail that I send to your bank. I am the next of kin, as my late father personal will be indicated on the certificate issued by the Bank to my late father I have been in contact with your bank for some time now, and you directed me to get a letter of nomination by appointing a partner who will help me to accomplish claiming the will of my fathers funds that what $4 .750million US dollar deposited with your bank:

Here is the information from my partner;

Full name ----------- XXX
Residential address ------------- XXX
PHONE NUMBER ------------- XXX
OCCUPATION ---------------- XXX
Date of Birth---------------XXX
Courriel---------------( XXX )

Information about the deposit code is the following.

Name of applicant: Late Dr Frederick karume
Nationality: Republic Ivory Coast
Deposit security code: 12701
Relatives: Miss Famatta komba karume
Deposit amount: US$ 4 .750Million

He wants to know the possibility of transferring the money on his account so that he will help me by investing the money in his country estate and I am planing to live with him to begin my studies there, I told you before that I am now like a living at the Court of the prison, which you promised to help me the hour came I'd need your help, I enjoy cooperation with him, it stands on my name
Thank you. Miss Famatta

#215789 by AlanJones Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:42 pm
From UBA Banking service - [email protected]

UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA SENEGAL
HEAD OFFICE ADDRESS UBA HOUSE
ROUTE DES ALMADIE ZONE 12 LOT D
DAKAR SENEGAL
TEL +221774950426
FAX +2213382060302
EMAIL ([email protected])

Email:

For Your Kind Attention
Sir,
I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer, to write you in respect to the mail which we received from your partner Miss Famatta karume . Actually, we have earlier been told about you by the young Lady, Miss Famatta karume (the next of kin) that she wishes you to be her trustee/representative for the claim of her late father's deposited with our bank.

Late Dr Frederick karume. is our late customer with substantial amount of money he deposited with us. Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin.

However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund to your bank account, we will like you to send the followings immediately to our bank:

1. A power of attorney permitting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on his behalf.
Note:This Power of attorney must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer, on behalf of the next of kin.

2.The death certificate of late Dr. Frederick karume
(Her deceased father) confirming his death.

3. A copy of deposit certificate issued to Dr Frederick karume. by our bank.

4. An Affidavit of oath from Senegalese high court.

Note:The above are compulsory,and are needed to protect our interest,yours and the next of kin after the transfer has been made.
These shall also ensure that a smooth,quick and successful transfer of the fund is made

We promise to give our customers the best of our services.Should you have any question(s), please contact our Foreign Operational Director Mr. Paul Harrison,
for more directives / clarifications.

Yours Faithfully,
Paul Harrison (UBA)
(For Account Department)
UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA (UBA)

#215995 by AlanJones Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:38 am
Honey,,
I am very happy i have seen what you received from the bank it just that our reverend is always busy in his office with visitors and we are not permitted to enter the office when people are there
I have read the mail you got from the bank and i understand that they required four documents but i have only two documents out of the requested document which is the statement of account of the money and the death certificate of my late father and i kept the two document with me save with our reverend father in his office remaining only the affidavit of claim and power of attorney which they said must be prepared by a Senegalese based lawyer with your name. My darling as you know that i am in the refugee camp and i am not allow to go out from the camp but i was able to plead with our Reverend father to help us get a lawyer, so as it stands
now the Rev father has succeeded in getting a lawyer in other to help us secure the remaining documents that will bear your name as my partner/trustee.
My love, below is the lawyer contact address, please i will like you to contact him as soon as possible, let him know that you come across his contact through Reverend John Paul from refugee camp in Dakar Senegal and you want to ask him how possible to get us an affidavit of claim from court with your name.

LAWYER CONTACT INFORMATION

HUMAN RIGHT SOLIDARITY CHAMBERS.
MEMBERS ECOWAS. ACCREDITED ATTORNEYS.
Rue 406, Guyed Mbaye Street,Dakar,
P. O . Box 2206 Dakar Senegal.
Email: [email protected]

HONEY FILL AND COPY THE NOTE BELOW AND SEND IT TO THE LAWYER

Dear Barrister
It is a great pleasure to write you Sir in regards to the information pass across to me
by one Miss famatta komba karume whose father’s name is late Dr. Frederick Karume,
and that the father died as a result of war that happens in their country Ivory Coast in West Africa some years back, So before the death of the father, he deposited some amount of money in one of the leading bank in Africa called UBA, Union Bank of Africa with the name of Miss. famatta komba karume as the next of kin, So due to condition of the young Lady as a refugee, She wishes me Mr ........................... to transfer the money from the bank to my bank account in my country on behalf of her, so i have contacted the bank by myself and they told me to get in touch with a Senegalese resident lawyer who can draft a power of attorney and affidavit of oath with my names and address which will enables me to receive the money as her trustee, I do here by demand that according to advise of the bank ,I will appreciate if my request is urgently granted.
Thanks.

HERE IS MY

FULL CONTACT DETAILS

(1) MY FULL NAMES IS.........................
(2) MY COUNTRY IS...........................
(3) MY STATE AND HOME ADDRESS ARE...................
(4) MY IDENTITY NUMBER OR PASSPORT NUMBER IS.................
(5) MY PHONE NUMBERS ARE...........................
(6) MY OCCUPATION...................................
(7) MY AGE STATUS..........................................

Remember that i love you so much, and that all i have is yours which my aim is that after this transfer i will come to your country so that we can share our love together and to plan together how to invest this money and plan for our future use so please try as much as you can to contact the lawyer for the securing of the remaining document Please don't let me down with disappointment because all my hope is on you for my help I hope to hear from you very soon take good care of yourself.
Yours in love
forever
Miss Famatta komba karume

#216436 by AlanJones Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:36 pm
From Dickson Lawfirm - [email protected]

Phone ; +221765109115

Attention Sir
Sequel to your e-mail on the issue of helping you and your partner to procure the necessary documents required by the UBA Bank to make your claims and transfer to your account in your country we have verified the document that reverend father John Paul brought to our chamber and confirmed that the Fund belong to late Dr. Fredrick Karume Were are happy to be honored and promise to assist and represent you in all assigns.
Your partner Miss Famatta Karume was in my office with Reverend Father to discuss about the issue of representing you in the Senegal high court to obtain the documents with your name today and as i received your mail and i went to the court and registered your file immediately and the court has send authorization letter to the UBA Bank for confirmation and they inform me to return Friday morning with the two documents of late Dr. Karume fund with your partner here and your partners UNITED NATION REFUGEE ID CARD because she declared asylum she has no right to move around i promise to help you and stand on her behalf to transfer her late fathers fund from bank to your Account in your country.

1. A copy of Death certificate of late Dr. Karume

2. A copy of His Statement of account. (which are available now with me )

But now remains two documents Which is the power of attorney and the affidavit of oat which will enable the Bank to deal with you on behalf of your partner.

From my inquiries at the Federal High Court today it will cost you the sum of $1140 USD to obtain the two remain document

1. for authentication of the power of attorney at the high court before it becomes valid and 640usd
2 for notary stamping at the notary public office 400usd

3 and my legal processing fee will be 100usd

total (1140usd)

To speedy the process you are to send these money to me through Western Union Money or money gram Transfer which is the fastest way of sending money here to enable my office prepare and validate the documents with the high court and notary public respectively. You are to send a total amount of ( 1140 usd) with My name immediately.
Receiver Ambrose Dickson
Address Rue 406, Guyed Mbaye Street, Dakar Senegal
Question How are you
Answer Good

as soon as we get the court legal charge we will proceed in the issuance of the documents.

Faithfully yours,
Yours sincerely in service,
Barrister Dr Ambrose Dickson
+221765109115

#216572 by AlanJones Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:03 pm
From famatta karume - [email protected]

My dearest
My heart is full of joy to write to you today sorry for late mail our reverend went out of office please i appreciate all your love and effort to help me out and transfer this my late fathers fund to your account please try to send mail to the bank as them to wait that your lawyer in Senegal is processing the document with your name please as soon as you get mail from the lawyer you let me know please you are the only hope i have now to live better life again in life please i love you
Miss Famatta Karume

#216654 by AlanJones Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:13 pm
Phone ;+221765019115

Attention Sir,

Please i have registered your file with the court for the issuance of the document and as you said i do not have international account here i only operate with our local banks here
Crédit Mutuel du Sénégal - CMS

please go and send the money by western union or money gram
i have received verification and authorization letter from the bank to to get the document with your name and the court has approved it and the document will be ready as soon as you send the money to me thanks

#216742 by AlanJones Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:59 am
DAKAR SENEGAL
TEL +221774950426
FAX +2213382060302

For Your Kind Attention
Sir,

The bank is waiting for the remain documents from your lawyer in Senegal as we have authorized the Senegal high Court for the issuance of the document with your name since your partner have accepted you as her partner and trustee and permitted us to transfer her late fathers fund to your country account and we have received the two document from miss Famatta Karume from the refugee camp and our head office has approved the document as valid to transfer the fund to your account and we have submitted the late Dr Karume transfer file to our transfer department today we need the remain two documents from your lawyer in Senegal immediately and as soon as the lawyer get the remain document forward it to the bank. and send your valid ID card and bank account information to our bank for verification.
We promise to give our customers the best of our services.

Yours Faithfully,
Paul Harrison (UBA)
(For Account Department)

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE :
This e-mail and any attachment are confidential and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. It is solely intended for the person(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, any reading, use, disclosure, copying or distribution of all or parts of this e-mail or associated attachments is strictly prohibited. order Uba transfer department Senegal

Image Image Image Image

#216775 by AlanJones Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:41 am
DAKAR SENEGAL
TEL +221774950426
FAX +2213382060302

For Your Kind Attention
Sir,

Regarding to your mail to the bank today we invited the lawyer now and he told us that he is not using international bank account but he told you to send the document charge but told you to send the money by rapid transfer WU or money gram please this lawyer is a respected lawyer here follow his instruct and get the remain document but if you can be able to send as he said we will give him our stock broker account number and you will deposit the money and they will give it to him our bank law do not permit any worker here to do any money transaction outside the bank with any of our valuable costumer please The bank is waiting for the remain documents from your lawyer in Senegal do this urgently.

We promise to give our customers the best of our services.

Yours Faithfully,
Paul Harrison (UBA)
(For Account Department)

#216937 by AlanJones Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:15 am

Sir,
Regarding to your mail i went to the bank and the manager give me their bank stock brokers account number please go ahead and send the money with the account number after holidays on Monday

BANK NAME .. BANQUE ATLANTIQUE SENEGAL

bank address....Siege Social 40, Boulevard Dakar Senegal.

Account Name...BENJAMIN .C. CHRISTIAN

account number.. 83015170003

SWIFT CODE ...ATSNSNDAXXX

Bank Code ..20137

Code Guichet...01003

RIB ..17

Iban Code...SN35 2013 7010 0383 0151 7000 317

Thanks

#217011 by AlanJones Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:05 am
My dearest
How are you my love please i am surprised today when the lawyer told our reverend that you are not serious to, help me that we need to find another trustworthy human being that he gave you account to send the document fees but you refused please i am happy for the effort you have made and i promised you that when ever i get this my late fathers fund i will not forget you because you have help me to this level that gives me the hope that the bank is ready to release the fund to me i appreciate all your love and effort God bless you i love you
Miss Famatta Karume

#217861 by AlanJones Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:12 am
my dear one hope you are in good health as for me am suffering here so much, i. don't ever think in my live that i will bast true this in my live time please my dear am still in need of your help i believe god will help us

#218751 by AlanJones Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:36 pm
Hello my dear hope you are doing fine

dear the barrister said that he did not hear from you since longtime please my dear if it is your wiling to help me please tell me and send message to the barrister on how things will be because the bank is waiting for my respond to them if you are not willing kindly tell me so that i will send massage to the bank in other to withdrew the file at the moment
Thanks