Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#215037 by AlanJones Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:37 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other Emails: [email protected], [email protected] & [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2348037772669

Hello Dear,
Please I am a lone child and My dad just died,his WILL states that my husband inherits all he has,Now i am not married and i dont wanna get married yet, lets have a deal, you claim to be my husband and we share 70-30,it is worth over 8 million united states green bills ok
Get back to me asap,and i will send you some of my pix for your perusals.Thanks
Miss Shalonda
Reply via [email protected]
Last edited by AlanJones on Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#215038 by AlanJones Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:44 pm
From SHALONDA BOONE - [email protected]

Thanks for your prompt response,I just attached my photos for your perusals
Please do not feel bad about this, just wanna let you know only if you could handle this.
Actually I am a lone child,my mum is Brazilian while my Dad was From Nigeria,In the African Tradition,since he has no male child or heir,the Husband of the daughter inherits all he has. He made his will with a clause that all he has be given to whoever happens to be my husband.
Actually i am not married yet and moreover i need to take my mom to India for a kidney transplant,i have no helper,so kindly play the part of my husband and the Attorney being the sole executioner of this testament is willing to play along with it as long as my purported husband is trustworthy and willing to cooperate.What we are talking about here is USD8 M and i am willing to give you 30% of it all and 10% goes to the attorney
Looking forward to hearing from you
Regards
Miss Boone

Image Image Image Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#215040 by AlanJones Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:45 pm
I NEED YOUR HELP PLEASE...THANKS

#215041 by AlanJones Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:45 pm
Thanks for your response,Actually my late dad made his WILL to be that all he had and surveyed goes to whoever becomes His Son In law . Now my mum needs a Kidney transplant and has been undergoing dialysis which has been so expensive,hence i couldn't bear the cost,so i had to come down here in Nigeria to liaise with the Attorney so you and i could pickup the $8M,Please your participation will be rewarded with $3M and as soon as you procure the fund,then i could come over so we could meet face to face,what is needed to achieve this,i have discussed with the attorney and we will give him 10% of the whole lot after the fund has been confirmed into your designated account.The attorney told me that he will do everything within his jurisdiction to achieve this but while helping in this, he will also apply legal rules.
Be that as it may,all that he said would be required of you is to get a formal letter of request from you to him to file for an affidavit of a back dated Marriage certificate between you and i,this might require a little charge from your end so as not to raise any suspicion from the appellate court after which every other thing needed will be taken care of by the attorney.
This is just the Truth, the only truth and nothing but the truth.Please help me and you will never regret this. please you are my only hope.
Remain blessed

#215042 by AlanJones Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:46 pm
The actual truth is that we aren't getting married officially and moreover you wont be required to travel or appear here in person in anyway OK
that is why the backdated marriage certificate is needed and we all take our share of the $8M Ok
Kisses kisses

#215043 by AlanJones Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:47 pm
Honey it will work out 100% risk free,here is the Phone contact and email of the attorney In charge,Just phone or contact him as my husband and request that you want your wife and inheritance soonest as well as procure the back dated Marriage certificate between us as soon as possible
[email protected] phone ...+234803 777 2669
Goodnite and kisses

#215110 by AlanJones Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:01 pm
From BARRISTER UGBOAJA - [email protected]

Dear XXX,

I am in receipt of your request and i am totally committed to discharge my duty accordingly.
To achieve this as soon as possible,you are to send me your bank account details by which the fund of USD$8 Million would be wired asap and also Note that the sum of $520 is required for the back dated marriage certificate with is to be presented to the appellate judiciary as a prerequisite for your eligibility as the inheritance beneficiary.
Kindly respond to this so i will update you on how to send the $520
Yours truly

D.Ugboaja ESQ

UHIE CHAMBERS LL.B [HONS]

#215170 by AlanJones Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:33 pm
Dear XXX,
I got your bank details and below is the info to send the $520 by western union money transfer

Receiver's Name........UGBOAJA DANIEL
Receiver's address......#45 ajibola street Lagos Nigeria
Test question.............For What
Answer......................For Good
Please kindly send me a contact telephone number for quicker briefing

D.Ugboaja ESQ

UHIE CHAMBERS LL.B [HONS]

#215279 by AlanJones Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:33 am
Honey, The attorney said you cannot send money through western union and that the $520 is damn too small for bank to bank wire transfer,Why dont you try and send it by western union?
Kisses

#215332 by AlanJones Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:57 pm
Just listen to yourself, i do not need your help anymore ofcourse the attorney warned me about you,WESTERN UNION is not a contra band so you are a very big IDIOT, i got a helper right now whom i forwarded your email and he has just sent the attorney 3,000 euros to take care of anything that comes up..ANU OHIA ANU MPAM...EWU

#223003 by AlanJones Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:59 am
Sweetie Thanks so Much...Honey here is the Phone contact and email of the attorney In charge,Just phone or contact him as my husband and request that you want your wife and inheritance soonest as well as procure the back dated Marriage certificate between us as soon as possible
[email protected] phone ...+234803 777 2669
Goodnite and kisses

#223289 by AlanJones Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:55 pm
From KENNETH NWAKANMA - [email protected]

My Regards Sir,
I am in receipt of your request and i am totally committed to discharge my duty accordingly.
To achieve this as soon as possible,you are to send me your bank account details by which the fund of USD$8 Million would be wired asap and also Note that the sum of $520 is required for the back dated marriage certificate which is to be presented to the appellate judiciary as a prerequisite for your eligibility as the inheritance beneficiary.
Kindly respond to this so i will update you on how to send the $520
Yours truly
Barrister Nwakanma[SAN]

#223455 by AlanJones Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:59 am
Thanks for your response,Actually my late dad made his WILL to be that all he had and surveyed goes to whoever becomes His Son In law . Now my mum needs a Kidney transplant and has been undergoing dialysis which has been so expensive,hence i couldn't bear the cost,so i had to come down here in Nigeria to liaise with the Attorney so you and i could pickup the $8M,Please your participation will be rewarded with $3M and as soon as you procure the fund,then i could come over so we could meet face to face,what is needed to achieve this,No formal marriage involved OK,i have discussed with the attorney and we will give him 10% of the whole lot after the fund has been confirmed into your designated account.The attorney told me that he will do everything within his jurisdiction to achieve this but while helping in this, he will also apply legal rules.
Be that as it may,all that he said would be required of you is to get a formal letter of request from you to him to file for an affidavit of a back dated Marriage certificate between you and i,this might require a little charge from your end so as not to raise any suspicion from the appellate court after which every other thing needed will be taken care of by the attorney.
This is just the Truth, the only truth and nothing but the truth.Please help me and you will never regret this. please you are my only hope.
Remain blessed
Your shanda ..Kisses

#223566 by AlanJones Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:01 am
Honey Please keep me posted about our deal

Kisses

#223567 by AlanJones Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:02 am
Thanks for your mail.Below is the info to send the $520 by western Union Money transfer......
receiver's Name......... UGBOAJA DANIEL
Receiver's Address........... Nwakanma and Co. Legal practitioners..Plot 415 Main street Ikeja ,Lagos...Nigeria
test Question....IN GOD
Test Answer ....WE TRUST
Then The TEN DIGIT MTCN numbers
OK