Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#8521 by aker333 Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:41 pm
This is really stupid.....If the subject has the word Scheme in it you know there something wrong....anyways Because of some advice I received I'm going to put some evidence this time.....First one is on the Referal Number I recieved http://www.google.com/search?q=Flag+this+message+BENEFICIARY+(REF+NO.REF%3AORG%2F74-A0802742009)&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a and the second one is on the company http://www.google.com/search?q=ORANGE+WELFARE+SCHEME&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

Anyways I was wondering has anyone else noticed how many of them are getting trough these days? It used to be spam filters caught them better :?

Your Email address have been picked as a beneficiary for a lump sum pay
out of(£1,000,000.00 GBP)in cash credited to email account.CONTACT:

========================
MR JEROME BURLEY
Email:[email protected]
=========================
BIODATAS
1.FULL NAMES:___________2.ADDRESS:____________3.City________
4.State________5.Postcode_______6.Country_________
7.SEX:_____________8.AGE:______________9.OCCUPATION:__________
10.TELEPHONE NUMBER:_________
Advertisement

#8530 by The Enchantress Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:39 am
Thank you for posting this scam aker333 .

It really is important to have as much information on these scams available to alert potential victims.

The searches you have included also effectively show others what clues can be found to prove it is indeed a scam.

Note this search on scammers name

Thank You and Well Done.

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.