Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#8396 by Donald Duck Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:27 am
Hi.
Some warnings of this email you see under,a fake bank from Africa.
Using this "normal" way again,very strange email address and offcource asking
those very personal details of my bank.
I will give those detail to this scammer,but they will be fake.
I said to him,that I live in UK,but in fact I´m far away from UK.
So let see what will happen.
And ps.I let readers of these sides to know how things are going on. :shakeitup: :no-really:

ATTENTION // Groupe de la Banque africaine de développement Bureau Nationale du Burkina Faso (BFFO) Immeuble Administratif et Technique de l’ARTEL (Autorité Nationale de Régulation des Télécommunications) 5eme Etage Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso Tel: (+226) 765-799-94 /51/53 Fax: (+226) 503-200-49 Ext.: 6150-6190 Contact in Person: Mrs Queen Adams, Représentante Résidente E-mails: [email protected]

The Board of Directors Sir's/Madam,

THIS IS AN APPLICATION FORM, FOR THE RELEASE AND SUBSEQUENT TRANSFER OF MY INHERITANCE FUNDS, THE SUM OF USD$14,000,000.00 UNITED STATES DOLLARS FROM ACCOUNT NUMBER AFDB # 286-41732-55. Please Re-transfer it to my bank information’s bellow:-

1. Name of My Bank: - ………..………………..
2. My Account Number is: - ……………………
3. The Address of My Bank is: - ………….…….
4. Swift Code Number of my account: - ………....
5. My Account Beneficiary's Name: - ……….......
6. Cell phone N° / Fax N°: ................
7. My Country/City: -…………………………….
8. Occupation: - ………………………………….
9. Age/Sex:-………………………………………

I shall appreciate your prompt attention to this application as I solemnly promise to abide by all your protocol and transactional requirements.
Yours Sincerely,
……………………………………

Every day, we are assaulted by stories of stupid people -- many of whom use their stupidity for personal gain. From time to time, though, we hear of those who strive to achieve new levels of stupidity.
Advertisement

#8400 by Jillian Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:05 pm
Hi Donald Duck,

Thank you for posting this information. If this scammer is writing to you on your regular email account, please do not respond to him, even if you're giving him fake bank information. We do not encourage baiting scammers in this way. The best thing to do is to stop all contact.
If you're baiting the scammer using a completely anonymous email account and would like to post information about your baits, please do visit www.419Eater.com, which is dedicated to scambaiting.

Have you sent a payment to a scammer with Western Union and now realize it's a scam? If the payment has not been picked up, you can cancel it immediately! 1-800-448-1492

Follow ScamWarners on Twitter: http://twitter.com/ScamWarners
#8448 by Ralph Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:45 am
Hi Donald,

Its great to see you making your own little dent in the scam epidemic :wink:
#8467 by Donald Duck Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:22 pm
Hi.
Thank you for supporting.
Well,you all in scamwarners are right about "epidemic",it´s just that.
I got some more junk emails,and my next step is open an anonym email address and waste these
scammers time so well as I only can(I have to listen Jillian,I know)
These scammers are maybe clever and kind of wise with these actions they are doing.
But in other hand they are very stupid and blind,cos of greegy for money.
One thing I have to learn when dealing with scammers,no matter how pissed and angry I am,be pation!
Those scammers are offering zillions of dollars by heritages or some other stupid reasons,and why they offer that money to me??
People are not stupid if they believe in those scammers,about year ago I was like those believing people,I can´t
accuse no one.I learned by mistake my self,that is my reason to understand what is going on.

Straightly saying,I feel deep hate and anger to scammers,but if I want to pay back,there is coming again that word,pation,it´s a key word :cool: no matter how they lie :yikes:

Every day, we are assaulted by stories of stupid people -- many of whom use their stupidity for personal gain. From time to time, though, we hear of those who strive to achieve new levels of stupidity.
#8468 by Arnold Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:15 pm
Donald Duck wrote:
I got some more junk emails,and my next step is open an anonym email address and waste these
:

Pop next door and join www.419eater.com. It's devoted to baiting scammers.

#8487 by Donald Duck Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:17 am
Arnold wrote:
Donald Duck wrote:
:

Pop next door and join http://www.419eater.com. It's devoted to baiting scammers.

:rundude:
Same person sended earlier to me this email:

BELOW IS THE TEXT OF APPLICATION

ATTN: DR.JAMES SAWAM
THE FOREIGN REMITTANCE DIRECTOR
BANK OF AFRICA (B.O.A)
OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO
Bank Telex Dept Email:[email protected]
Remit Dept Email: [email protected]

Dear Sir, APPLICATION AS NEXT OF KIN TO ACOUNT HOLDER No BOA: 0036101101.ROUTING No: 9085113850
I am......................................... Apply to the bank as next of kin to your deceased customer MR. ANDREAS SCHRANNER, who died in a plane crash. I humbly apply and put claim over his balance with the bank, which is valued at USD$25million, left in his account still unclaimed ,Until his sudden death, we have been business associates, jointly in exposition and buying of Gold and diamond. The funds were transferred into his account through our bank, for purchase of Gold / Diamond. I wish to advise your bank to kindly return the funds to this Account No: stated below:

BENEFICIARY CUSTOMER:................................
Address of Bank:...........................................
Branch:....................................................
A/C N: ...................................................
A/C Name: .................................................
Private tel no:..........................................
Wishing my application will be given an urgent attention, as I wish the balance be released, and re-transferred into my account details. Accept my apologies for the late application it was due to some logistic problems, which have been just settled.
Thanking you for your anticipated co-operation.
Yours sincerely
This email was from Mr.Usmal Kamal from Burkina Faso, Mr.Mandla Gantso as well from Burkina Faso and Dr.James Sawam from Burkina Faso,so using at least 3 names.

ps.Jillian,I opend an anonymous email address,and sended a bite to this scammer.