Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#8305 by memnoch0334 Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:18 am
BORROWERS DATA'S FORM (Fill And Return)Tuesday, March 17, 2009 3:35 PMFrom: This sender is DomainKeys verified
"crobo marks" <[email protected]>Add sender to Contacts To: Hello,

I have your mail.I can really see that you are in need of loan .Below are the terms and application form for the loan,so, you are required to fillout the form and send it down to me immediately just as you recieve this email so that we can proceed to the next step of this transaction.

Loan Qualifications
* 1 The Borrower must be at least 18yrs old
* 2 An agreement signing process must be carried out on this transaction by my attorney.
* 3 The loan will be sent to you via bank transfer/Western union depending on your choice.
* 4 The borrower must have a good job to assure me that he/she is capable of re-paying back

If you agree to the above terms,then fillout the form
below
Full Name:
Personal Phone Number
Country
Address
State
Sex
Loan amount needed
Loan Duration
Occupation
Have You Applied Before.

So you are required to send this datas so that the loan can be processed and with this , the firm will be waiting for your urgent response to this email so that we can proceed to the next step of this transaction. Hope to hear from you soon
Thanks.

Mr Mark.
CEO/MD Crobo Mark Loan Firm

MEMNOCH0334
Advertisement

#8306 by The Enchantress Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:33 am
Welcome to Scamwarners. memnoch0334.

Thank you for posting, this will alert other potential victims.

Please note search result thus; http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&client=opera&rls=en&hs=zpV&q=%22crobo+marks+scam%22&btnG=Search

A Scamwarners adviser will be happy to answer any question or concerns about this and any other scams.

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
#8323 by GomerPyle Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:52 pm
If you're asking whether or not it is a scam memnoch0334 that's very easy.

It loses ALL credibility before it starts purely based on its e-mail address - [email protected]

No company uses a free e-mail provider, and some scammers will go to the trouble of setting up a domain which can be done without charge. This just shows that this scammer is both penniless and idle - probably stupid too.

Western Union would never be used by a loan company or bank as the funds are untraceable, and you could just run off with the loan money, but they don't care because you'll never get any loan from them, they just want the fees they'll tell you to pay up front.

The questions asked and terms and conditions are pretty daft. Who has ever seen a loan application with 4 terms and conditions ? :lol: Getting a library card is more difficult.

Many of these scam loan offers are more sophisticated than this. So beware. This is the bottom of the barrel variety with little effort made to hide the intent to steal your money.

Non-EU citizens should go here to find out about obtaining a visa to work as an au pair in the UK
http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/en/doineedvisa/
Whenever payment is requested by Western Union you're dealing with a scammer
#8327 by memnoch0334 Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:46 am
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!! THIS IS A AWESOME SITE. I'm telling all my friends about this site. LOVE YOU PEOPLE, YOU ROCK!!! :=)

MEMNOCH0334
#8343 by Jillian Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:12 pm
Good for you for checking on this, memnoch0334. Your post of the information here could help others who do a search for it. Welcome to ScamWarners, I'm glad we were able to help. :D

Have you sent a payment to a scammer with Western Union and now realize it's a scam? If the payment has not been picked up, you can cancel it immediately! 1-800-448-1492

Follow ScamWarners on Twitter: http://twitter.com/ScamWarners