Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#8172 by Ralph Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:46 am
Dont you just love the opening parragraph on this scam email? here, I will translate

Please accept my sincere apologies if my mail fails to meet your professional and moral Ethics,
I appologise if you realise this is a scam and if you are offended by scammers

as we have not met before.
As I dont remember if I have previously tried to scam you before, I have tried to scam so many people, how could I be expected to remember all of them

Because of the evil doings of people of the world today,
Because of all of the other honest thieves who also try to steal from you

which has brought fear and made alot of people not to engage in geniune business ventures
Which has made it a little more difficult for me to steal from you while completely ruining the economy of my country

How about we start with a search on the opening line Click Here for the search result

Or what about the first line of the second parragraph Click Here

Delete and forget as usual is your best form of defence

ANother classic csase of "if it sounds too good to be true, it is certainly not true" Please dont fall for these lies

Sent:
Subject: FROM JOHN NNAMDI

FROM JOHN NNAMDI
14 GLOVER, ROAD,
IKOYI,LAGOS

Dear Sir,

Please accept my sincere apologies if my mail fails to meet your professional and moral Ethics,as we have not met before.Because of the evil doings of people of the world today,which has brought fear and made alot of people not to engage in geniune business ventures.

I am a Banker; my name is MR JOHN NNAMDI, an accountant, i am the accounts Manager to a late Engineer, a white foreigner whom I know very well, He was a contractor with the DEPARTMENT OF PETROLEUM RESOURCES VICTORIA ISLAND, LAGOS. On 10,Dec 2005 my customer/client,his wife, and his only son were involved in a SOSOLISO AIRLINE CRASH. My client and his family all died in that fatal air crash., Since then,I have made several inquiries to locate any of my Clients extended Relatives,but this has Proved unsuccessful.

After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to trace a good and reliable Person over the Internet, that can help me in repatriating this fund left behind in our Bank. I am contacting you to assist me in repatriating the money left behind by my Customer/client before they get Confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank where these huge deposit was lodged, particularly this Bank that I am presently working, Where the deceased had an account Valued at TWENTY MILLION, FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS,(USD$20,500,000), The Bank has issued a notice to provide the next of kin or have the account confiscated within a shot period of time.

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives of my client,I now seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased so that the proceeds of this account valued at TWENTY MILLION,FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS (USD$20,500,000) can be paid to you and then you and me Can share the money accordingly to a ratio we will both agree on.

I have arranged everything and you will not engage in anything that is illegal.I have made arrangements with a good Attorney to assist us. He will present himself to the Bank and notarize all the necessary legal documents that can be used to back up the inheritance claim. All I require from you is your honest cooperation to enable us see this business through.

Please if you have the capacity to carry out this business,respond to this email immediately,and I will forward to you the full and detailed information of my myself to enable us commence business immediately.

Expecting your Urgent response.
REGARDS,
MR JOHN NNAMDI
Advertisement