Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#443468 by AlanJones Tue Mar 26, 2024 2:09 am
Reply To: [email protected]
Subject: Attention. Fund Beneficiary,
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +905345524094

From the desk Ms:Afet Saat
Office Secretary
E-mail- [email protected]

Attention. Fund Beneficiary,

I have contacted you several times regarding your approved cash transfer but have not heard from you till now; Please let me know if your email is still valid, I cannot believe you can abandon this fund just like this.

I write to notify you that the above-mentioned committee has been mandated by law to verify, reconcile and ensure that inherited/contract funds are paid in full to the benefactors.However, from the information available to us you have an pending inheritance fund to be wired to your account which has not been done,

This is to inform you that you have been listed for payment in the ongoing payment exercise of the first quarter of 2024.Therefore , You are required to reconfirm your name and Amount owed with all necessary payment details concerning your Amount so as to enable your via telegraphic transfer to your nominated bank account . Do contact the Payment Review Department (Dr. Burak Umet) to enable him see you as the rightful beneficiary for immediate action do not hesitate to reconfirm the followings, your direct cell phone number/nationality and contact details, confirm the receipt of this message,

Also know that we are watch dog to this ongoing payment exercise

THE DESK OF THE DIRECTOR,
Debt Review Department
International Monetary Control.
Istanbul Regional Office,
Istanbul, Turkey.
Direct WhatsApp number: +90 534 552 4094
Email: [email protected]

For more information please contact The Director of the Payment Review Department (Dr. Burak Umet) under the International Monetary Control through the email address or WhatsApp number stated above

Best regards,
Ms Afet Saat
Secretary

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement