Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#443462 by Troy Platt Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:08 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2024 15:13:17 -0700
Subject: CHASE BANK

--
CHASE BANK OF UNITED STATES.

400 POST ST, SAN FRANCISCO, CALIFORNIA 94102.

Dear Benefiary.

Greetings from Chase Bank . I have a vital Details which needs to be attended immediately. Did you authorized Anyone To pick Up Your Inheritance Fund from Our Branch in San Francisco , California ? One man called Mr Robert Karl came to our office Last week Friday in-respect of your $10 million dollars which has been credited with US for the past 2 weeks ago now by the Federal Government to be transferred into your account. He said that you authorized him to pick up the fund.

This fund has been in our custody for the two Weeks ago now and we have been waiting for you to contact us but we didn’t know what is hindering you from reaching us since. So we decided to inform to you to make sure that you are well and aware of the Inheritance Fund of $10 million Dollar In OUR Branch OFFICE in San Francisco .

We want you to get back to Us with the following details below :

Full Name:
Address:
Your Email Address:
Your Next of king:

This above listed details are needed as fast as possible.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement