Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#443445 by Troy Platt Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:10 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2024 16:22:03 -0700
Subject: Good Day

--
Attention,

My name is Elliott Ivan. I work with Veterinary Group Of Company Plc, USA Our company is in need of (Epokoh Herbal Oil supplement) a raw material which has been found in (Dubai United Arab Emirates) recently.
While our company ran out of stock of this product which we have been using to mix vaccines for pet animal/aquatics/poetry farm injections and also for veterinary research/treatments since 2005 till date. Due to some problems which escalated between our company and the procurement manager who was in charge of purchasing this product from an Australian based dealer has quit and resigned from the company and established a separate company of his own.

That procurement manager was the head of my department in the company and my direct boss before he quieted our company. Our company is currently buying this product at the rate of $7,500 USD per 5 liters gallon from Australia. and since the resignation of my boss from our company, I was appointed as the interim purchasing manager currently in USA branch, I only have the contact address of this Local Vendor in UAE after my research and I found out that this same product is sold by the UAE based dealer at the rate USD $3,800 per 5 liters gallon and I do not wish to let anyone in our company know about this because of my interest in the business.

I intend to present you as a supplier who will be a middleman between our company and the UAE based dealer.so that our company will not know the main-source of the product, while I will forward to you the contact of the UAE base dealer so that you can contact and negotiate and purchase from them and supply to our company at a rate of $7,000 per 5 liters gallon, our company is ready to do this business with you to supply the product at any quantity up to 200 to 500 gallons in each transaction.

The profit which we will make from it will be shared between the two of us afterwards. If you are interested I will forward the details of the UAE base dealer as i said and the contact of my director so that you can also contact and negotiate with them. All profits accrued would be shared between you and I, 60% for you, then 40% for me, After deduction of all expenses in the transaction, etc. this would be a long term business relationship between you and our company. I await your response then I will let you know the procedures and all relevant information needed for this business.

Thanks,
Elliott Ivan

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement